TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

justin - those xbox IDs are crazy man, really feeling them
jake - those penny inspired IDs are
eek.gif
didnt someone else make them as well?
mad.gif
@ posting those spiridons... keep it on the down low please!

Yep! I ordered 'em about 3 days after their November debut.

728zh3.jpg

edit -

jwdanklefs - I was thinking about purchasing some Penny IVs, and detaching the metal logo from the tongue to placing it on the heel area. But I'd have towait another month.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

RL - make anything cool on ID? i swear i could play on that site for hrs, pause.

anyway, i took a pic of my air max LTD's. this shoe gets close to no love but was one of my first air maxes (i think maybe my 2nd pair of any sort of air max). i remember walking into foot action and seeing the air bubble and bought it on the spot. nike could do something with these if they made some nice colorways but the recent releases have been doo doo and im not sure why they changed the name to air max wright. makes a great everyday/beater shoe.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I love the LTD, however once they changed the air units the shoe looked like crap. I owned 3 pairs back in 2005 and beat them to a bloody pulp. Enjoy thoseair units while you can.

Denver- Im glad you finally got your chilis. I bought 3 pairs off that guy, and really want to buy one more, but funds are tight right now.
grin.gif

Im starting to regret passing on the Teal AM1 here recently DS in my size. The pictures posted a few pages back make them look so much better. Oh Well.
grin.gif

Those Heineken AM ID's are tough. Great Job.

West Coast cats, hold tight especially So-cal. I heard it's gon' be ugly today. This is supposed to be the last of it though or so they say.

RL-PM check homie.

Cris - I still need a pair of AM2009's. I keep hearing they're such a comfortableshoe, so I think I'm going to stop being lazy and go try a pair out.

Sling - Dope Storms!

Speaking of which, could anyone give me a price range for how much a DS pair of Storms would go for? Thanks in advance!

HOA Infrareds for today . . .

2rrp40i.jpg

Originally Posted by El Bro

I saw the Storm 90's for the first time the other day, and really want them now. Crazy.
Not my picture, are you talking about these?
303994-141

Color: wht/mid navy-storm blue-n grey

Production year: 2002

Wow....crazy weather in Cali, huh?

Nothin but sunshine here in Cleveland for once.

Brian- Congrats on the new pick-up! Lookin forward to pix.

I apologize in advance for a bit of non-AM content, but this process I go through
repeatedly I'm sure you guys can relate with...

So, I'm beyond pumped to see my Cavs thrash the Lakers again tonight.......this time in person.
(Sorry Shaun and Mike
laugh.gif
)

And so I pulled out some shoes I was considering wearing and started eliminated em one by one....

and suprise......I ended up with some AM's, again.
One day I'll realize this process isn't necessary and just go with the AM's from the start.
roll.gif

Also, can't say enough how much I absolutely love the Air Burst.
Anyone who comes across any 11.5's or 12's please hit me up.
I most definately need another pair of Safety Orange's, among many others...
I could be perfectly happy with buying nothing but Bursts from here on out....well, maybe AM1's too.
laugh.gif

Go CAVS!!!

Have a great day FAM!!!

-Andrew-

Hopefully I get my IDs today...

Justin - Xbox IDs are dope. White one is my fav.
Jake -
eek.gif
Nice touch with the laces! Penny was my favorite player growingup too. I still got a crap load of his basketball cards.
UFB - Yup Ross is hit or miss. I miss most of the time
smh.gif

Slingman - I like ur pic with the hail. Dope Storms too!
BP - Yea man I hope this is the last of the bad weather. Yesterday wasn't too bad. Just rain, no hail or lightning.

The neon jacket and rib-cage T just popped up at my local spot. Retail is $150 for the jacket. T was like $32 I believe. Pretty clean in person. Not sure ifpics were posted yet.

Beautiful day in CT today.

-Jay

Andrew- I hope you get your dollars worth tonight. Lakers have yet to loose to any team twice in a row this season. It sure isnt happening today. *crossingfingers LOL

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz
you might need to add a little red somewhere
nerd.gif
. You know, for realism
laugh.gif

that hit home Seth(and i see you Brian with your hyperstrike jab)
frown.gif
roll.gif

saw this in the outlet thread....south chicago is the location

we need some better pics of that jacket, i thought it was $250...thank god they down to $150....$75 by the time they hit sales or factory stores
devil.gif

Denver - i agree, they should have left the white midsole for the promo pics and put a black sole in the end. i stillwant some of the 360 hybrids tho.
Sling - great pic as usual!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cris - priceless!
Lex - dope lights, i still want that colorway as well
glasses.gif

Drew - very dope, enjoy the weather and the game dude. it's been pretty nice out this way as well.
Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

So, I'm beyond pumped to see my Lakers Cavs thrash the Lakers Cavs again tonight.......this time in person.
Andrew, I think you should make a NT or AMFAM sign and hold it up during the game.
I CONCUR!!!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

So, I'm beyond pumped to see my Lakers Cavs thrash the Lakers Cavs again tonight.......this time in person.
Andrew, you should make a NT or AMFAM sign and hold it up during the game. Have fun at the game and don't be too disappointed when the Cavslose tonight.
tongue.gif

lol that would be awesome. it could read "AM FAM Loves Kobe, BUT I DON'T! GO CAVS!" lol. I'm lovin' the safety orange burst/cavsthrowback warmup combo, good choice. I am definitely a Cavs fan by default, get 'em Lebron!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

that hit home Seth(and i see you Brian with your hyperstrike jab)
frown.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Sorry man, just playing. I forgot you had an issuerecently, I was poking fun at 360s in general.

Brian - looking forward to pics man
nerd.gif
. I should have my latest bytomorrow, hopefully.

Cleveland - good choice with the Bursts
pimp.gif
. I've only got 1 pair, butI likes em!

Couple of clean-ups I did today:

HOAs came out nicely, and Tuned Siroccos were long overdue for cleaning. LOVE the laces on these (among many other things)
pimp.gif

EDIT:
Originally Posted by RL Treyce

NTer SoMuchSole was put on a one week suspension- He wants a legit check on this item he won

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170432198873#ht_2739wt_1167
Definitely legit, shoes and seller. Air Max Nomo 2 (looking back, can't believe dude had 2 sigs). Don't pop up as often as the originalNomos, they weren't as popular overall. I hadn't seen a pair in years, and I swear I've seen 4 or 5 pairs in the last 3 months
laugh.gif

Mayhemgatz wrote:

we need some better pics of that jacket, i thought it was $250...thank god they down to $150....$75 by the time they hit sales or factory stores
devil.gif

I highly doubt they will hit sales or factory stores. The manager told me that they were pretty limited in numbers and they only got 5 jackets attheir store.
The style number is 349377 for you guys trying to find them online. Anyone need help with a size let me know. They haven't sold one yet.

Seth - nice job on the HOA's, they look great! those scirocco's are dope too, the laces look crazy. I assume that little stripe is reflective? bythe way, when we gonna see an app from ya?
nerd.gif

Just watching breaking news of the storm.

Riverside got a Flash Flood Warning but the rain doesnt look too bad.

I hear people are getting evacuated in LA area, any Fam in landslide or flash flood area?

^ if I'm not mistaken, I think Seth put one in a long time ago....if not, go ahead Seth, you know you got my approval.

And also for those who's been in here for a while now with out an approval or what not, re-post your collections.......

This thread tends to move fast, so apps are left in the dust sometimes........

Cris.

whats up everyone, huaraches today.

cleveland - cavs/lakers game,
smokin.gif
. looking forward toseeing it on tv tonight.

jay - jacket looks amazing, but that price
frown.gif

-mars

Cleveland222-those bursts are sick. I missed a pair on ebay a week or two ago.
I only wear beaters to games now because everyone steps on your feet when they're leaving their seats. haha Should be a good game tonight

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by El Bro

I saw the Storm 90's for the first time the other day, and really want them now. Crazy.
Not my picture, are you talking about these?
303994-141

Color: wht/mid navy-storm blue-n grey

Production year: 2002

Yup, those are it.
eek.gif
Man I need those.

Originally Posted by c4

Cleveland222-those bursts are sick. I missed a pair on ebay a week or two ago.
I only wear beaters to games now because everyone steps on your feet when they're leaving their seats. haha Should be a good game tonight
I believe those were mine. Sz. 10 right? I sold them because I needed a newer pair. Which will be impossible to find. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom