TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those blurawas came out great, still want to ID that c/w....

Oh yea, ILLustRAYt, I might be a little late but you got my vote too...lol

I cant wait for those neon TWs too, they look good from what Ive seen so far...

Thanks for your vote, Brick! One more!

Mars: ILLY! Those are begging for a patch! Earth on the heels...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

eek.gif
word....i did a pair like that with a black swoosh and "no id" on the back (
laugh.gif
)...was curious to see if anyone would put in an order for an all splatter upperin blk/wht. thanks for the pics.....i might just do it. also i'd probably end up throwing white spots all over the mesh too, just to get the overkill ofthe starry effect.....and an earthday patch on the heel......
sick.gif

Mike/Blkred - they got 'em up on finishline now, $100
pimp.gif
(i was really scared it would be some $140-160 number like the 2009s)

eek.gif

Illy- you got my VOTE too. Your in here more than I am
laugh.gif

eorr23- not you tooo
mad.gif
ya'll are making my hopes dim out. Whered allyou sz 12ers come from anyways? LOL

btw.....don't beast on the bids you guys....ur just gonna hurt ur own pockets fighting with each other. no sense in outbidding each other the wholeduration, just wait for the final four(minutes)
wink.gif

but for the adrenaline rush.....i suggest:

SNIPE CONTEST
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tak

eek.gif

Illy- you got my VOTE too. Your in here more than I am
laugh.gif
Illy, you weren't FAM? You already contribute a lot so I'm surprised you aren't.

Looks like the jury has spoken. You got my vote too.

x4r7tt.jpg

Justin -

Yea, shortly before posting I saw a little write up on the neon c/w, as well as the black/grey, on sneakernews (where they mentioned they were upon FNL).

I was pleasantly surprised as well to see they retailed at only $100. They look good on FNL, hopefully theyll be making their rounds to other sites soon
smile.gif

Wow! Thanks for all the votes, FAM! Phase Two.. here I come
happy.gif

Brian & Jibby: Nope. I think I applied in mid-November, but the thread moved so fast because of all the dope iDs everybody was posting.
laugh.gif

Ray.....not until you buy all my Sole Collector Mags, then you can get my approval, haha, j/p, I might be keeping them, well, a few maybe.

Get at me when you have all the proper approvals.

Cris.

381563818.jpg
381563820.jpg

like most i am always in this thread but never post i figured i would share my ids with you all but i found out only after i paid for these tht they added morecolors to nike id and like you all no they were missing tht one color to make these complete so back they go and I'll try it again

Wow! Thanks for all the votes, FAM! Phase Two.. here I come
happy.gif

Brian & Jibby: Nope. I think I applied in mid-November, but the thread moved so fast because of all the dope iDs everybody was posting.
laugh.gif
right on man. I'm assuming your name is Ray? what size? welcome to the best TEAMFAMILY on the planet!

*EDIT - dreads, good to see you in here sir. seen you in WDYWT all the time. always posting solid stuff. I believe you are from the DMV right? and lovelystash inspired IDs btw

Damnit...I forgot all about Blurwas...looks like I'll try to make 2 more before I call it quits on these AM1 IDs
smh.gif

Alrighty all, post 11111, updated collection pic, there's a few missing and I'll update later, but this what I snapped before Malia woke up,enjoy..................

Cris.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

btw.....don't beast on the bids you guys....ur just gonna hurt ur own pockets fighting with each other. no sense in outbidding each other the whole duration, just wait for the final four(minutes)
wink.gif

but for the adrenaline rush.....i suggest:

SNIPE CONTEST
laugh.gif
I never bid until the last 30 seconds of an auction so it will definitely be a head shot war
laugh.gif

i currently have something in the works so I may be out of the war

EDIT: crisuno- you just made my pants sticky and my jaw drop at the same time
eek.gif
, every single shoe you own i want
pimp.gif

Cris -

GREAT stuff. Im jealous of quite a few pairs in there
laugh.gif
.Amsterdams, HUFs, Atmos, Bacons, and Urawas among others....
smokin.gif

Still would love to do those Amster-stabs for myself, too.

Dope, Cris...
pimp.gif

All these pictures are making it hard for me to decide which IDs to order...great stuff everyone

eek.gif

cris: sick stuff FAM...you truly have great quality > quantity....that is what I am striving for.
I am definitely partial to your AM Lights for sure
smokin.gif

bonus from me....to go with the blurawas....no labels on ID boxes FTL
frown.gif

soooooo, snapped a pic of my urawa box label, printed it on my fedex shipping labels....
cut it out and stuck her on! POW! brick mode!
laugh.gif

4293476625_31e1e4b272_o.jpg

4293636513_bb3b13f00f_o.jpg

it isn't as light orange as it appears...didn't feel like messing without flash.

Originally Posted by crisone

^ if I'm not mistaken, I think Seth put one in a long time ago....if not, go ahead Seth, you know you got my approval.

And also for those who's been in here for a while now with out an approval or what not, re-post your collections.......

This thread tends to move fast, so apps are left in the dust sometimes........

Cris.
Here goes my 2nd attempt at tryin to be FAM.
embarassed.gif

ILLusRAYt wrote:

What's going on, AMFAM! Here goes my application.
happy.gif

I've been a longtime lurker with this thread and the original one before it. Members here really treat one another like family, which is real illy. I've never wanted to be a part of a "team" on the internet, but this team is definitely an exception.

My name is Raymond, and I'm located in Daly City (10 minutes from SF) and Sacramento.

I've been "collecting" since late 2001 / early 2002. To be honest, I didn't consider casually wearing an AM and adding it to my collection until the Nike dropped the HOA campaign in 2005. Like the masses of members of NT and other sneaker forums, I purchased a pair of the Infrared90s. Numerous months later, sleepers from the HOA campaign began to hit outlets for $40 and under. At this point, I was a pretty overweight kid (45 pounds to be exact), and I wanted to shed the weight. There couldn't be a more fitting time to purchase some new runners for better health. I purchased the Women's HOA 93 (Limes) HOA 95 (Grapes), in hopes of becoming healthy. I thought the investment wouldn't be that bad because if I quit, I'd have a nice pair to wear casually
laugh.gif
. Months pass, MANY miles were logged, my AMs looked worse and worse after every run, but, most importantly, I lost the that extra 40 pounds. AMs, especially the two mentioned, were the stepping stone to better health for me, and they will be kept as a daily reminder that hard work pays off. Ever since then, I sold many sneakers to get funds for AMs because they looked real good and were lighter compred to most of the AF1s and basketball sneakers I was wearing.

I wear a size 8-8.5. My favorite AM is the 90 with the 1 and 95 not far behind. My AM Grails are Undefeated 90iDs / 1iDs, Viotech 1iDs and Atmos Safaris. I've sold about 10 pairs of AMs / runners in the past (some of which I greatly regret selling)... Aquamarine Huarache Lights, Lime90s that I customized to have the same blocking as the Infrareds (a few weeks after the project was completed, AMs were available for iDs
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
) and Huf1s.

Here's my collection. I know I don't have serious stuff like you all here, but I'm pretty humble with it.

Front Row (L->R): Infrareds, Women's HOA 90s, Friendly Footballs, Copper / Pinks

Second Row: Slate 95s, Coral Pegasus, HOA 180, Escape93s.

Back: PennyIIiDs, Clerks, Atmos, Huarache

Most recent pick-ups. Crepe90 & QS AM1

Cleveland222 wrote:
Man, it's lonely bein a Cavs fan in here.
laugh.gif

You're not the only one. I became one in 05. I won't lie... the IIs were the catalyst to becoming a LeBron/Cavs fan.

ILLustRAYt

You get my vote too. Oh I may be getting rid of those UNDFTD AM90s. You wanted from me awhile back. Im putting together somestuff to sell again. I'll get in touch with you when I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom