TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cris - now that is a focused and concentrated collection of heat right there. dope pics! everything is clean, but my favs would have to be the USA 87's andBW's. thanks for sharing! btw, I noticed you didn't post any 95's, not a fan?

edit: yeah Brick I like the idea of making custom box labels. i did the clear label for my obsidian 87s, I want to do it for the rest of my "homelessheat" haha.

^ NICE Brick!

The IDs Ive done in-person at the studio came with ID cards with pictures of my design on the front and color info on the back. (Can only get them in-studio,for anyone wondering).

After the shoes were delivered, I neatly "attached" the ID cards to the front of the box, same placement as your label, to help distinguish whenI'm looking through my closet. Looks pretty good.

Btw, its safe to say Im post-whoring right now.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Cris - now that is a focused and concentrated collection of heat right there. dope pics! everything is clean, but my favs would have to be the USA 87's and BW's. thanks for sharing! btw, I noticed you didn't post any 95's, not a fan?

..............They're at my Parents house in my old room (they live about 30-40 min away from me), along with some other AM's, I have 1 pair with menow, but here's my 95's:

OG Slates:

Wmns Retrod Slates:

2nd retro Neon's:

SC's:

And I have a pair coming in soon.......

Cris.

Originally Posted by brickSB

printed it on my fedex shipping labels.... cut it out and stuck her on!
Originally Posted by denverairforce

i did the clear label for my obsidian 87s, I want to do it for the rest of my "homeless heat" haha.

i have all these supplies in my office and NEVER thought to make it happen. SMH

Cris - that collection and the pics are superb
pimp.gif

Mike/Blkred - me and u both, i JUST hit 5,000 and already rounding the corner on 5,500
embarassed.gif

crisone wrote:

Ray.....not until you buy all my Sole Collector Mags, then you can get my approval, haha, j/p, I might be keeping them, well, a few maybe.

Get at me when you have all the proper approvals.

Cris.

Will do, Cris! haha and AMAZING COLLECTION!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

right on man. I'm assuming your name is Ray? what size? welcome to the best TEAMFAMILY on the planet!

Jibby: Yes, Sir! Size 8-8.5. Thanks for the welcome!

You get my vote too. Oh I may be getting rid of those UNDFTD AM90s. You wanted from me awhile back. Im putting together some stuff to sell again. I'll get in touch with you when I do.
Thanks, Sir! Send them my way! I'll be waiting. Just say when.
happy.gif

Brick: I'm lovin the custom label! I might have to bite
embarassed.gif

Once again, thanks for all the love, FAM! I'm about to PM the founders right now. I hope I get in!

^ Ray - phnrprman linked your app on the last page and I remember now. great story. it's always cool to hear how someone else found their love of AirMaxes. and the bay area fam stays growing in here!

thanks for the compliments on the galaxies fellas.

brian - the transparent plastic box with the clean custom label is dope, well played sir.

briannnnn - mr. fantastics look fresh.

cris - thanks for sharing, you really have an admirable collection.

rayxrayz - i like the midnight fog, nice collection as well.

go lakers!
laugh.gif
at craig sager's suit.

Cris - OG slates, sick! of course I should have remembered the black leather sc, you just posted them the other day.

Justin - I did my label with 100% office supplies lol

Originally Posted by radxrayz

my next iDs will be one of these 2 - just have to decide btwn the obsidian and midnight fog mudguard
Both look pretty DOPE.... but

I say the MIDNIGHT FOG mudguard looks the best

Justin - coming up tomo dude, i ran out of daylight to snap decent pics.
denver - i'm not 100% but i thought they were called Forest Greens - no idea as i have no box. Safetys have beenand still seem ok for the moment. I bought them last year already worn but they were really well looked after (VNDS still with nubs) so the 'breakingin' has already been done. i just don't want them stiffening up from lack of wear
smile.gif
many thanks too for the offer, i'm good for the moment butalways appreciated. lmk if you need anything from here. it's about time JD or Size? unleashed some heat again.

radxrayz - looks like the price on Urawas is going up anyway (a 10.5 is at $379 too) so i wouldn't fret too much. 6 or so months ago the price wasmore like $275-300, plus your size is especially sought after... i'm glad i'm not a 12! just think of it as spending the $50 you saved on a past pair
wink.gif

gswarriorz - thanks and yeah i'm a 9.5-10. are you a solid 10 as i'm thinking of letting one of my Hold Tights go (worn 2x US9.5), which do tendto fit 1/2 sz bigger because of the leather lining and collar.

brick - nice Bluwaras and DIY box label. those are all suede right? they're next in line for me but with reflective quarters & overlay.
Austin - no collection thread yet, but you can see everything i have (minus 3 pairs) or have had here though.
dreads2go - nice Stash inspireds. i'm with Justin on the flashless pic though please.

Cris -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
finally! amazing AM collection bro. congrats on the 11,111 too.

Damn this is blowing up. You guys got so much goin on in here I can't keep up. I'm gonna go back and check everything out again, some of you catswill get your props a lil bit late.

im finally manning up to apply for the AMFAM haha.
well, it all started when i was in the 4th grade, i walked into a Foot Action and i saw these navy blue am90's that i was not able to get because of theprice so i stuck to my adidas superstars, and my momma said no to the price too
frown.gif
afterthis i just dwelled on the am90's. they looked so dope with that air pocket. so throughout the years i never bought a pair of AM's because i spent mymoney on stupid things ( the cons of being a young kid). as i got to my first yr in HS, the shoe that had me falling in love with AM's were the EvolutionAir max 1's. somehow i wasnt able to get to a pair whatsoever, and i still cant. instead, the shoe that got me started on my AM collection were the ClerkAir Stabs (freshman/sophomore yr). around this time there were AUB Stabs, FootPatrol Stabs and other stabs that were on the shelves for like 80-100 bucks. iwished i copped those instead but there was something about the clerks that caught my attention. to tell you guys the truth, i really thought Nike SB wassomething, becuase the zoom insoles were pretty comfy until i wore a pair of AM's, man oh man them thangs were like pillows on my feet
laugh.gif
and after this i decided to completely buy AM's. now my friends know me as the only dudethat will ONLY buy air maxes. whenever they ask if im getting the new jordans coming out i give them the
indifferent.gif
enough rambling!

ive sold/traded a couple kicks over time. i dont have that many pairs or heat as much as you guys though
frown.gif

most are sz 9, i have a couple pairs in 8.5

my camera settings suck, looks like a camera phone took these pics
Neon 95's, Vegas Gold Air Stabs, Tailwind 92's, DS Laserblue am93's (got these in today)

DS AM 90/360 Hybrids, rave pink am90's, regular all black/black am90's

DS Safari am1's,Dirty Denim am1's, silver am97's

all of my am1's. back; HOA's and 2 pairs of the QS' (1 qs pair ds) my favorite model of air maxes..

AML III's (sold)

and the shoe that started it all (sold)

my DS pairs will get unDS'ed when spring hits, New England weather FTL
oh yeah the names Kalvin, but you guys can call me Kal.
I STILL WANT DS EVOLUTION AM1'S IN A SZ9! (when my funds are right, of course)

sorry for the long read, i hope to get some approvals in

Cris - incredible collection home skillet!!!

While we are on the subject of home made tags, I thought I would share the few I had made.
I made them in photoshop as a template and then just changed all the information as needed.
My ex girl's sister works at a graphics company and sent everything to her and she printed them up for me...
They came out a little smaller than scale but thats ok... Here is a few homeless sneaks that I hooked up...

If you notice, all the barcodes are exactly the same, but the other information is all correct down to the numbers and colors...

Kal/Purple-U makin me wish I had gotten those Vegas Gold Stabs. Just for posting those I gott hit you with tha"Damn you Purple!!"
smile.gif

Kal...you seem like a cool guy, and you contribute you got my stamp!

Jake tags are dope!

Anyone want to give me the official color run down for the Bluerawas? I plan on ordering tonight...maybe tomorrow but they're getting ordered.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs
This is dope. I like the 2000-2002 style tag you used.

I think we need to come up with Jwdanklefs Random Facts, similar to the Chuck Norris and Vin Diesel ones; this guy can do everything
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom