TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by briannnnn

Those white/neutral grey/wheat AM1s are so underrated.
I agree. Wish i'd picked up a pair when they were readily available for cheap over here.
Those sample Lights look good. I hope they drop too. Will make me feel better about missing these, which seem to have very suddenly dissapeared from the shelves of my local Footlocker:

28mo5rm.jpg
white.gif

[font=Times, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

Couldn't agree more.  I really should have picked up a 2nd pair when they hit outlets for the low.  Another "oh well" moment.
ohwell.gif

tak -  Thanks homey, and uhhh'yeah...thanks.
tongue.gif

if I could do pink, I would have been all over those. one of the few sneakers my outlets actually had in quantity and for cheap. one of the last few mesh 87's with a good shape and good quality materials.

forgot to say:

spacej23 (nice pic), eorr23, Mitchell, EEntegRa, SupaMars (dope USAs), UFB, Seth larrivee7 (nice Tailwind review btw) - thanks for the nice comments.

Mike - purples
pimp.gif
& thanks again for the label pic.
James - nice iDs - i'm still waiting on my first pairs
frown.gif

J - Atom Reds
pimp.gif
can't believe they're still bleeding after HOW MANY YEARS??
eek.gif
awesome gifs as always.
UK - nice pickup on the HOAs. i sold my QSs just days after receiving them to get those instead. not just the shape, but the comfort/ fit is much better. btw, those Lights are still about if you really want them. check ebay.de if you can't get to any other FLs.
ralph91 - i just bought DS US10 HOA Infras for $150 (+$30 shipping) and sold my DS '08 ones for $185 + shipping. there's a lot of high BINs on ebay but check the auctions for a more true current price.

FAM!

I was watching those urawas too, was planning on having a backup DSpair....missed out while at dinner but sure as hell wasn't going todrop that

danlove....your future wife is a cool girl, good work bud!  just got back from dinner with her and my wife
glasses.gif

justin....you've got mail!

broke these out for the first time, must say I am in love!
4309978213_8bd60567fd_o.jpg

4310714996_0c425e8dce_o.jpg

Brick: Those "Blurawas" are CLEAN!

UK: Those Lights will be a Euro-drop, right? Those really resemble the AM1iDs I have on deck.

Justin: You'e killin' it with the .gifs! haha

Just got back from vacation and received these in the mail while i was gone. 

I couldnt do without the nike air on the back of the air max 1's. Thanks to battleground for the color code for the blurawas.

and one of my favorites pigeon 90s

Originally Posted by spacej23

Couldn't agree more.  I really should have picked up a 2nd pair when they hit outlets for the low.  Another "oh well" moment.
ohwell.gif

tak -  Thanks homey, and uhhh'yeah...thanks.
tongue.gif
Space - your post reminded me that I have a DS pair.  I need to wear them asap.  Got them for $29.99 from an outlet a while back.  So underrated.
Random note... did yall see those AM93s on the bay?  Freshest pair I have ever seen in the White/Navy/Red color.  I had them, and sold my pair because the leather was in bad shape, but these are in amazing condition.  $300 though! 
frown.gif
 Still nice to look at though.

Did anyone here win the Urawas?  $462 ouch.

Where's Andrew? I wonder if he won them? 0.o

If I had disposable cash and some cushion funds without giving up anything from my stacks those urawas would've been mine. ( sorry ninja )

Greg - thanks again! those blurawas are looking better and better the more i see 'em
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tyler - thanks for the PM, too bad it's too much. dope shot too! the chili 95 air unit just shames that HOA's unit next to it
pimp.gif

Michael - why did u have to post those lights? took me a while to forget they dropped and that i passed on 'em countless times for other important stuff
frown.gif

Jonc - very dope collection, hyperstrike bacons...pools, DW's, safaris, all getting worn!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
btw, dope id's.....hows the ripstop on those 90's? is it soft? i saw the swatch in the studios and it was soft but then i got some 90's with the same type of material and it was stiff as hell.
sick.gif

damn $462 for those dragons....honestly i thought i was gonna come back and see them sold for $500+ the way the bidding was going.

Mayhem the ripstop is def not as soft as i thought it would be but i just openned the box so we'll have to see when i wear them

what would u compare it to? ballistic mesh?

i only ask cause i have some ID90's on the way as well with ripstop and if they are stiff like the ripstop on the 90's i just got....i'm gonna reorder with leather asap and return the ripstop ones upon arrival. i'd rather have creased black leather than that cardboard type crap lol

def not cardboard feeling but not a really soft material either. I like it better than creasing leather 90s.

Word up all.  Checking in with no pics and struggling to remember everything I've seen over the last 10 pages
laugh.gif

Justin - I would say that I would like a pair of those AM Light 2s more than any other shoe every made.  Incredible pick-up.  Bet you're glad you didn't cheap out now: I'm laying some claim to that cop mate!
Michael - Killer pick up on the HOAs.  I really need to get back on the eBay grind.  Totally the right decision to go with those.
Greg - Dope Bluwaras!  Sure Sam was impressed... or not
laugh.gif
  Thanks again to you and Lucy for taking the time out to hook up with her, really appreciate it.  You two need to get to NY once the spring kicks in again.
JonC -
eek.gif
Dope stuff.  Great to see a heavily worn pair of Bacons: they fulfilled their destiny!

Someone way back was asking if I had the box to those '01 Bursts... unfortunately not.  Haven't copped them for $70 off the Bay I ain't complaining.

Keep it moving Fam!

Originally Posted by denverairforce

if I could do pink, I would have been all over those. one of the few sneakers my outlets actually had in quantity and for cheap. one of the last few mesh 87's with a good shape and good quality materials.

I'm not even a pink person and I still had to cop those AM1s.  But you are right, the shape is great and the materials--while not perfect--are still better than some other releases.

Jonc - good to know, thanks
Dan - thanks again dude

co-sign on everything said about those underrated AM1's.....i would get a 2nd pair but i doubt the pair i have will see much wear over time.

Sup Fam

Vivrantchino-Thank Your Sir

Those tailwinds look dope, I wonder how comfortable they are

The Staples 90s look good, just dont trust that ripstop...I've seen it crease something terrible

Good pickups/wdywt pics!!!

Sucks not being able to get on NT at work... I need to figure something out.

I sometimes browse NT via my iTouch and WiFi...but my job actually keeps me busy so I usually don't do too much browsing.

I wonder if it's that hard foam (or soft? anyone know?) encasing the air units on the Tailwind 2010s that make the shoe feel less comfortable.

jonc303 - are you from denver?
J - my 90 iD's should be here within a week, my plan is to compare the material to that on the skull pack am1's and see how it weighs out.  i will post my findings, no doubt. 
Dan - i'm not far from you regarding those am2 lights.  i think it's ucasta who has 3 colorways of those, hurts every time I see 'em.
Brian - I noticed that lately on these retro white/black bursts I have.  it has that hard foam and they are nowhere even close to comfortable compared to any of my older bursts. 

finished up a couple more custom boxes... thanks to gooey for the label pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom