TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah! good to BE back! i couldn't get on NT at work, so i quit my job!!

...i jest. it was just time to move on.

i've been going many pages back... o'eeer.. staple pigeon ids on am90s... my shoe quota only allows me one more pair of shoes till end of june, and i plan to make it an am90 (!!!).

yes, good to see you back Chris!

Cris and Viet - I'd be more than happy to help you guys out, just send me a PM so we can discuss the projects, as you may need to hunt some pics down, but we have some options. whenever you're ready, just hit me up!

Seth - I should have something to share by Saturday, hopefully. plus I've got some 90 iD's coming in the next week...

Mars - that sucks about the 180s. they looked like a pretty tough restoration to begin with. you might want to try a more concentrated solution to scrub them in (more oxy clean I think). and did you get a suede eraser?

again, thanks all who commented on the boxes, I love them!

ps - will one of you size 10 heads PLEASE buy those USA windrunners already?  haha it's killing me.  the guy is slashing prices daily.  they started at $112 shipped, down to $70 shipped 2 days later. deadstock too! they are completely wearable... 

^ I saw those, if I could fit'em I would
laugh.gif
.  Thanks for the heads up, hopefully somebody who appreciates them will end up with them.

Damn the colour just pops in that photo^.... a part of me really, really wants to make those ID's right now

Lex-Damn those huaraches look good, I know they popped up at some Marshalls for $40 bucks or so, anyone seen those or the black/red pair laying around besides on the auction site?

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Lex-Damn those huaraches look good, I know they popped up at some Marshalls for $40 bucks or so, anyone seen those or the black/red pair laying around besides on the auction site?

check your local "hood spots" i got a pair for the blk/red for about $50 about 6 months back....

i think i may need to do a pair of those clots, everytime i see them i like them more and more...
smh.gif
smh.gif

just got word that my tiffany pair shipped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
lets see how they turn out
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

gotta go to the studio... i got like 10 designs i wanna submit....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

whattup fam
it's been a while and waaaaaaay too many things to catch up and comment on
nice iD's tho Cris, still debating on making those for myself

Same good ol'shiiite from everyone.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Laser Blue Lights.... picture taken with my celly, much improved if you ask me.

Thanks AM87

Damn those bluewaras look sick- Im about to order everything in my locker, about 5 pairs or so... these may be added

Originally Posted by El Bro

Nice Lights Tak- How do they run? Like AM1's, or do they run small?
They run a little snug for me, Id say go a half size up if possible.

Justin is the AM Light Master......he could give you a better break down. Mayhem
nerd.gif

Yea everytime I see the blurawas I get closer to ordering a pair myself.  Gotta hold off for now though, been spending way too much money on shoes.

"yeah! good to BE back! i couldn't get on NT at work, so i quit my job!!"
That's what I call commitment!
Was planing on wearing these 

However Boston is looking like a snowglobe right now!
mad.gif

Mike - laser lights
pimp.gif

James - those are looking good with the fog. good job
smokin.gif

Chris - welcome back, thats a dope pic of the bay. nice rotation....i really need a pair of those playoff XIII's
nerd.gif

Won - dope pics, welcome back as well.
Cris - sick tag and ID's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lex - love the huaraches, still thinking about getting that grey pair. now might be the time to do so with the outlet prices
nerd.gif

El Bro - Mike pretty much covered it, the lights fit snug width wise and i would only suggest going 1/2 size up if u have a wide foot. haven't seen many 1/2 sizes either so let's say u are a 9.5-10....just go with a 10 and u will be alright.
Flight - dope ID's, the last pair is the best....good job!

just to add some color....picked these up a while back and never got around to cleaning them. always wanted this colorway and they were cheap($15) so i went for it. i just hope i can get the marks off the suede.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz
sorry to quote pics, but I picked up a pair of these last night for $30 (guess they were just reduced again).  I believe I got the last 11 but there were plenty 11.5s, and 8.5 and some 12s I believe.  probably other sizes too but I wasn't there for more than 5 minutes.  couldn't pass up for $30.  fammers hit me up for the details if interested.  (also the blue is more aqua than appears in this pic)
they also had a FSR of these 609048-065 AM95s for $60.  I imagine they will get reduced more though
anyhow, I'm gone 2 days and gotta catch up on 15 pages!  lots of good stuff

Bee - belated props on the Patta line up.  anyone else wish they put Patta on the back of all the pairs instead of Nike Air?
Gooey - good to see you in here more these days.  you always have something good to add!
Cris -  bloodclots are so nice.  very well designed sir
James - nice ids sir.  I was wondering were you were man.
Los - good to see you in here too.  it's been a while

J - those should clean up fine, I suggest using a suede eraser or the old submerge and scrub method, or both. but yeah I love those, great colorway. any '95 with an orange bubble looks good to me, haha. great pickup!

Mayhemgatz: Try making a paste mixing baby powder and water( consistency of pancake batter), apply to the area you wish to clean.
Allow it to dry overnight and remove it with a soft brush.
Note: Brush the whole area before applying the paste. It lifts the nap. It only works for suede!

interesting method, never heard of using baby powder. for pairs i've cleaned in similar condition, suede eraser and brush worked fine, (eraser takes out the marks, brush renaps the suede), and for tougher jobs, i've submerged them in a sink full of warm water with some laundry detergent and oxy clean and scrubbed lightly with a soft bristled plastic brush, rinsed, squeezed out the excess water, dried with toes stuffed, and it's worked great. i might have to test out the baby powder one day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom