TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kickz - canyon gold, love that color.  kinda orange, kinda goldenrod, very unique imo.

Viet - I have those same skylines, my only pair, but they're too small for me.  size 10.5  fam, if anybody's looking, I got you for a good price, hit me up.

Seth - I know you're just testing, but I still gotta comment on the TN's, a very intriguing sneaker.  I still haven't seen that colorway anywhere.  the only thing I've seen is that purplish metallic pair and the mostly blue/white pair (maybe has a little yellow?). 

↓ Viet, I think the yuku magicians smoked some PCP last weekend cuz they been doing some really crazy magic with these pages... it's happened to me thrice already. and to answer your question, I don't know, I didn't try that.  last pair I put on without insoles hurt my feet haha.  i'll give it a shot. 

Great stuff everyone. These "Bluewaras" are really growing on me.

Never heard of this baby powder method but it sounds interesting. May just check out Jason Markk's products. I hear good things. 

Snowy today up in New England. Neon jacket and neon bursts for me.  

good day fellas. my attempt to get everyone.

battleground and r3k4 - city pics are poster worthy. i'd frame those anyday.
brian - the nearest famous footwear is about an hour away. making that trip for an eraser would be a bit extreme,
ohwell.gif
mheftman - i like the tanks. just hope nike doesn't turn am1s into goadomes.
cris - ids everyday. one for every day of the week.
lexflex - bursts and tag are amazing.
tak and justin - the lights are growing on me.
kvn, neukicks, and brick- nice ids, just wished nike had orange suede.
gooey - always bringing the heat.
larrivee - i remember i had the grey and yellow ones back in the day until the bubbles popped.
ufb - nice pic, the mesh looks great there.
daazn - skylines are looking fresh.

post-work to outback. onwards.

-mars

nice c/w on those Skylines up there. probably my fave so far.

Brian, Brick (nice W&W inspireds, only seen you & Steve have done them so far), kickz (love the Canyon Golds), spacej23 (classic Curb ep, but aren't they all?!), Mitchell - thanks for the comments.

Justin - after what i just said about that pic, you just HAD to post it again
mad.gif
laugh.gif

UFB - nah the HOA 87s and AMSs are months old. just the Pattas, Infras & 95s recently.
ElBro - unless you can fit the odd 9, i'd pass. i do 9.5-10s and i've found most of the earlier releases fit smaller if anything. you always try removing the insole i guess.

^^ I'll try and see what I can do for you today homie. thanks for the kind words on the ID's, respect to BG
pimp.gif

GooWoo, ^^^^^^Good lord, The british pound and economy is treating you well. ALL of your pickups are

smokin.gif

Mayhem- Those lights look good, I think I'm sold.

GS- I'm on it, I'll drop a you a PM, seems they hit Marshalls for about $40, the black/red and the grey colorway. What sz you wear???

SF ID colorway looks pretty good.  

Brick- Those are clean
pimp.gif

Jay- I need that jacket asap

KVN- Love those IDs!

Brick- Well said....I should just give up as well, but I still have a sliver of hope for some reason. Love the IDs as well!

Mike- Nope.  I wasn't about to mess with that shady #%% auction.  Almost $500 for those, seriously? 
Who knows....maybe they're worth that.  Just not to me.

Gotta agree with the couple people who commentd on the Justin's AM Light 2's.  Can't really think of a shoe
I'd take over those.

Mars- Stunning USA!  Another pair I'll be lucky to find one day.   Yours look clean as all hell.

The FAM's just tearin through pages today.  Took my hungover #%% a while to read through all that.  Beautiful pix as always!
And some great cleaning advice.  May have to try some of those methods.  Have a great day all!

-Andrew-

Thanks yall. Hey brick looks like you're on a buying spree like me LOL.
gswarr- not a giants fan per say, but i like all bay area teams!

couldn't resist busting these out for today. first pickup in a while, and will probably be the last for a while due to my living situation changing..

gooey
pimp.gif

hey everybody here are my pickups for today

i got these off the bay for like $90 shipped

and i got these thanks to brick, thanks man
pimp.gif

well thats it for today

Mayhem- Awesome Pic. Im really tempted to get those white/red pair right now. LOL

Eorr- Nice Chilis, I love em.

Tyler, Greg, & Justin.......yeah, I just scooped up a DS pair, so I want to sell off my previous, I can't do doubles anymore really.

Cris.

Eorr - dope pickups, 87's are classic crack and those trues are beautiful(even more that they are my size)
pimp.gif

Cris - sweeeet, you find the DS gems so easily....never fails
pimp.gif

Jibby - dope, i was placing with some lace swaps in those last night...black of course was the move but grey looked sweet as well!
smokin.gif

Viet - thought u hated the skylines....what happened?
laugh.gif

Mars - blue skulls
pimp.gif

thanks for the kind words on the light pic, need to do an updated one....it's gotten worse
smokin.gif

edit - damn yuku

Originally Posted by tak

Brick- You have another pair of those....rite? o.0
ohwell.gif
sorry dude...
an offer was made that I couldn't refuse...I really wasn't even trying to sell them...
but I am on the lookout for some more
nerd.gif

Okay guys, I finally took some collection pics last week andam putting in my official application to Team AMFAM.

My name is Seth, for those of you who don't know me yet.  I'm located in Louisville, KY,24 years old, and I work as a geologist ( what up Jibby
wink.gif
).  I've been into shoes in general fora pretty long time, probably since my parents randomly bought me a pair ofJordan VII in '92.  But I got my first AM in the 5th grade when I got theAir Max Triax '96 in the USAcolorway.   The Triax ’96 is stillprobably my favorite model, although there are so many great ones it’s hard topick just one.

As far as my collection goes, my preferences are pretty evident.  I have a big-timeaffinity for vintage/original AMs, but really any simple colorways that look asthough they “could have been OG" colorways are what catch my eye. A lot of myfavorite shoes I have are from 1996/1997/1998, which I consider to be some ofthe best years for Air Maxes (and Nike in general). I really enjoy looking forvintage shoes I had growing up or ones I always admired, and as a result themajority of my collection has come from sifting on eBay ( not Justin status,but probably close sometimes
roll.gif
).

I’ve been frequenting this thread and doing my best to contribute what I can for over ayear now, and during that time I have gained a great deal of knowledge and a heightenedappreciation for Air Maxes.  To me, thisthread is by far the best thing about NT and where I spend 99 percent of my time on here. There are so many great guys to get to know, things to learn, amazing photos to gawk at, and a real sense of camaraderie among the fam.

That's a little bit about me,  here is my Air Max collection (Note:  I have included some Non-AM, but hopefully appreciated Nike runners.  If any offend, let me know and I'll get rid of em
wink.gif
)   

Some random photos and my attempt at some pile pics.

Not pictured:  beater HOA 90s and these (couldn't find em for the life of me when I was taking pics, haha)

Sorry for the page-buster
embarassed.gif
, hopefully no one minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom