TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by SupaMars11

anyone know if these will arrive in the states?
getIconLogo.do
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by nwt

From ISS...

Originally Posted by CherryBombHeatVision

Ive seen the neons 2010 in three different stores (Size?, JD and FL) and they all have the same small Air bubble as in the 2008 retro. Nothing new here no large air bubble just a new shoe tag.
90c7z5.jpg

2emd81v.jpg

It did seem too good to be true. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by SupaMars11

anyone know if these will arrive in the states?
getIconLogo.do
nerd.gif
those should drop just like the scuba blues did in the states....no QS or anything....just a nice simple GR...damn that yellow undertone though

Is airmaxonly.com legit???? cant beat some of them prices.. 95's 93's 90's for 70..... got tha site of niketalk's adds lol

Tons of good stuff in here. Lots of nice i.d.s. I really like those orange 1s up there.
BrickSB-I'm the same way with my qs 1's. One of my favorite shoes hit the outlets, so with 3 backup pairs I'll wear em in any weather.

dope iDs everyone
pimp.gif

Chris - i think you better save those mini swooshes for me, i've a pair of your black USAs on the way with beet outsole
tongue.gif

sorry to be the bearer of bad news guys after yesterday's excitement on the Neons. to cut a long story short, a few Size? stores had some '05 retros (but not HOA) mixed in with their batches of the 2010s. i popped back in today to confirm on sizes and all they had were 2x US9s. the rest (all 2010) were the usual gack with the black darkest shade and flat heel unit. what a big disappointment, apologies for getting everyone's hopes up
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

checked into JD too to see if they received any of the oldies but no joy there. spotted these though which are pretty nice:
4316210079_463a22f0ff.jpg

helluva pop on the orange and blue.

Well, if the 2010 Neons have air units the same size as those grey/orange JD exclusives, I'll be content.

it's all good G, it's nike that needs to get it right and maybe this will wake em up...lol

those 95's are dope, too bad they have the stripe on the loops......i'll snag if/when they hit sale prices hehehe

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

those 95's are dope, too bad they have the stripe on the loops......i'll snag if/when they hit sale prices hehehe

i'd normally agree (i don't own any 95s with striped loops) but i think it works well on these. odd having 2x layers of the same grey though.

btw, these have that 'rubber' style upper as seen on some of the Varsity/ Chili Reds and my Ice Blues. not sure if i'm a fan or not.

Cincy - Very nice IDs. The marina blue is looking good.
Dan - Clean raptor cw!
Gooey - All good, Im surprised stores still selling pre-05 95s. Thanks for the pics of the JD exclusives, not a fan of the lace loops either but still a nice cw.

Heres another cw of the tailwinds...
30aqbsj.jpg

smh.gif
stop hating on striped loops
roll.gif

(sorry, kickz4show) my holy grails have them so they're ok in my book. 
pimp.gif

2us7w35.jpg

Gooey, by "rubber" you're referring to the material on the upper?  I never really thought it felt like rubber but now that you mention it, it sorta does.  It's definitely not the soft suede that the pre-2000s tended to use.

Wearing these today:

kak676.jpg

Brian with too many n's. U got it poppin' with them Structures huh?  Been huntin, for a pair but can't find a damn thing in sz 11.5.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

smh.gif
roll.gif

Gooey, by "rubber" you're referring to the material on the upper?  I never really thought it felt like rubber but now that you mention it, it sorta does.  It's definitely not the soft suede that the pre-2000s tended to use.

yep that stuff, the same as on the mudguard of the '99 blk, blue, '03 navy, blk/ red/ gry etc. 87s.

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

Originally Posted by briannnnn

smh.gif
roll.gif

yep that stuff, the same as on the mudguard of the '99 blk, blue, '03 navy, blk/ red/ gry etc. 87s.
hmmmmmm that explains why they can't be thrown in the wash like most of the others.....

anyone else get a billion emails just now?
nerd.gif

Hello Fella's (And Ladies If There Are Any Part Of This Tight Knit Fam
nerd.gif
)

Back From A Little "Vacation", And Wanted To Share My Newest AM FAM Relevant Arrival.... Hope You All Enjoy!

The Iridescence Behind The Swoosh On These Is
eek.gif

Shout Out To All You AM Team Members
glasses.gif

Hideo_Nomo_Japanese_baseball_player.jpg

BIG Thanks To RL For Helping Me Legit Check These And Those Members Whom Chimed In About Their Authenticity
pimp.gif

PS- My Roomate Ordered And Received These A Week Or So Back.... While Lurking I Saw Some People With Questions To How They Look In Person And Color Placement Etc.... I Tried To Get A Picture That Show'd The True Color..... I Will MOS DEF Be Ordering A Pair Of These For Myself
pimp.gif
.............. Hope This Helps

^sick pick up. I'm pretty sure that's the pair I was eyeing. If they were a 10.5 or 11 I would have gone for them. very nice though

Battle: Dope idea! How about using the swooshes from headbands / wristbands?

Rae: Could we get better pics of hpw the Voltage Yellow compares to Speed Yellow?

Cincy: Thanks again for the pics!

Brick: Same here! I've been wearing my QS pair for about two weeks straight with cracks and all. I really don't care since I have doubles! haha

Here's a pic of Julep Suede (courtesy of Vagrant from SC). Again these are NOT (word to Borat! haha) mine.

4315322172_9f17492a13.jpg

Here is another application & my AM collection seeking approval.  My original app. is on pg 1362, but it has different pics up.  My reason for joining and my love for AM's happen to be on that same page.  This thread moves hella fast so I'm sure the first app. went unnoticed and plus you guys didn't have a clue who I was and still probably don't
laugh.gif
.  Thought I'd try again and after seeing what you guys have, I can't compete but hey, it's about the love right?

In the group shot with all of my AM's I forgot to add the red AM 1 QS.  I remembered that I had 'em & got 'em in with the  90 &180 AM's.  They kinda looked outta place after not making the photo line up with their AM 1 brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom