TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im on the JD site now... about 152 and 18 for shipping... I want em.... queaion.. JD releases.. do they usually pop up on the auction site???

Modz, nice currents. i wish i got those, theyd make a perfect shoe for the summer. and i wish it was HOT right now im sick of wearing jackets all the time. New England weather FTL

blakperl - dope collection. good luck with the app.
Baybully - Force Fields should def work on the Crepes (nice pick up btw) as they restrict the amount of creasing in the first place as well as keep them de-creased when not worn.
EentegRa - sweets 95s pic.

blackred and RLT - yeah i might just have to go for those 95s too. no discount codes for JD unfortunately and their sales only occur about twice a year. at £110 retail plus £14 shipping (their price) to the US, you're looking at about $200 shipped, BUT you'll probably incur customs/ import taxes which will whack the price up. if you're def interested, PM me and i'll see what i can arrange. i warn you though, shipping is closer to £22 ($35) via me as i use the postal service. i also can't combine as we have a 2kg weight limit on overseas parcels... makes USPS sound pretty good now doesn't it? LOL.

RLT wrote "im on the JD site now... about 152 and 18 for shipping... I want em....queaion.. JD releases.. do they usually pop up on the auction site???"

now & then, but usually for more. you tend to have to wait until they've sold out to get them for less than retail, but it's a bit of a gamble and depends on the shoe.

Gooey and Tak,

Thanks guys. Im gonna see what I can pull off in the next day or 2 and then hopefully see if I have the funds to order.

Took 'em out today.

4318187442_558300ae5b_o.jpg

Not comfy, but I do love how they look.

What up Fam...

Lots of dope stuff...lovin all the IDs.

Chris (Cincy) damn homie...you have direct deposit to NikeID or what.
laugh.gif
all the IDs you've ordered you think they'd offer you a discount already haha.

Black...you got my vote, but you already know Cris aint lettin you in until you sell him that Drury windrunner.

Peace Fam!

Hope everyone is having a safe night!

Blak - Im gonna give u my approval as well. Ur a solid contributor but would like to see u in here more often. Nice collection too!
Baybully - I have never owned force fields. Do they actually work and are they comfortable to wear? Did u get my email btw?

Fam IDs today...
2ntldop.jpg

-Mitchell

My Heart was racing when I thought Nike actually fixed the air units on the 95's with their current air system. I was ready to unload some cash. Then Crash. So dissappointing. I still have my 02 and 04's.
happy.gif

Denver- The Materials used on the Shima 1 AM1's are top notch.

On a happier note, I picked up the 03 Infrared 90s with bing cashback from ebay. Now I am content with two pairs.
smile.gif

Gents- Good lookin out.
Uno mas to go!

EL-Those are bangin' brutha, Dayuumn!  I'm not a fan of the lights but those are nice.

S Dub
laugh.gif
 Yeah, I figure that's where the hold up might be at (tha windrunner)

Does anybody have these? How is the red in person? True like in the pics. Im thinking about getting them for about 95 bucks and taking off the gold tag on the tongue.

what up fellas. missed the 1600 but here is my (meager) addition. hope y'all are having a good weekend!

PS Nike, please put the MAX back in Air Max...

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

blackred and RLT - yeah i might just have to go for those 95s too. no discount codes for JD unfortunately and their sales only occur about twice a year. at £110 retail plus £14 shipping (their price) to the US, you're looking at about $200 shipped, BUT you'll probably incur customs/ import taxes which will whack the price up. if you're def interested, PM me and i'll see what i can arrange. i warn you though, shipping is closer to £22 ($35) via me as i use the postal service. i also can't combine as we have a 2kg weight limit on overseas parcels... makes USPS sound pretty good now doesn't it? LOL.

RLT wrote "im on the JD site now... about 152 and 18 for shipping... I want em....queaion.. JD releases.. do they usually pop up on the auction site???"

now & then, but usually for more. you tend to have to wait until they've sold out to get them for less than retail, but it's a bit of a gamble and depends on the shoe.
thanks bro, I'll shoot you a PM
GS- IDs look dope on the foot, nice and simple

morning guys.

battleground - nice lights. i cant wait for the arrival of my pair.
airon - hehe. i know. custom GSR? i have 2 other ITR models but one is too big, the other too small. this one is just right. so ive used it a lot.
jibby - keepin it real...nice.

Originally Posted by kickz4show

cinny- I'm digging those stash bw inspired id's.(hopefully my guess for inspiration was right)

Yessir, that was def. my inspiration on those.  Appreciate it man

Cincy-Guess who is gonna bite your Stash AM's?  Nice job on those mane!
GS-I try to get on, just so much goin with work & tha other things that happen to pop up.  RL can tell ya, I've been buggin about him making phone calls for me, hahahahaha.

Damn I missed a lot!
Dan- Those id's are sick! They remind me of Magneto hahaha
Cincy- I love all the colorways! You're like me, gotta buy em in bulk

I got my blues in Friday, which is sooner then expected. I'l take a before shot in a before I paint them up. So far the pain on my red pair is holding up because that part doesn't flex as much. When you do paint these, always work inside then out. This time around I won't thin it out and just apply it on. You'll have better control when painting it, and it still soaks into the felt.

KVN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom