TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tak - Thanks for the shirt bro, I like the ziploc bag to keep in the freshness lol.
Cris - I'll buy one of each color as a little incentive to restock the shirts
wink.gif

5ydp1f.jpg

^ is that hot red? man i have got get that same ID.
happy.gif

well..... I'm snowed in so I took some pics of my 95s.

2ymhpap.jpg

have a safe one folks. especially my east coast peeps. its still snowing here.

Alot of NIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE iDs coming in fellas... Good stuff...

Chris - dope idea dude...

Cris - Like the Pantone trip... clean...

Justin - gettin drunk tonite? I know I am!!!

WOOOOHOOOOO

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Battle: Dope idea! How about using the swooshes from headbands / wristbands?
i tried this, the swooshes need to be reversed from each other to work. the headbands and such all face the same way.
frown.gif

i'm not feeling those id's(something about the mint and orange 
sick.gif
) but nice to see what julep looks like. i'll have to try it out
pimp.gif

SMS - dope pickup, i prefer the nomo 1 myself but that's still a very rare shoe.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jake -
wink.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Hey mayhem i just wore the pigeon 90s for the first time and the ripstop material doesnt crease too badly, but only time will tell. Def pick ripstop over black leather anyday

Blakpearl- Always in here contributing something worth wild, and positive. Thumbs up......you get my Vote
wink.gif
Thanks for keeping it realz...

Mitchell- Glad you got it FAM.

Blakperl- The Toe-Box On My Roomates "Pigeon" ID's Is Leather

Big Ups To The Love On The Nomo's........ Mayhem, I Agree With You About The Nomo 1 ....... Need To Locate Both The Blue And White Colorways In Size 10
pimp.gif

Just ordered my 1st pair of ID's it took me forever to decide what to get... will post as soon as they come in

side note does any1 know where i can get these from any sites have them? thanks

Question - If I throw some force fields in my Crepe 90s do you think it will help keep the burlap material from creasing/breaking apart?

baybully- try it andhfind out. imo the only way that the material will stay intact is if you dont beat them down. that burlap is reinforced so you shouldnt have any problems........just wear them casually.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by denverairforce

before you get too excited... i'm hearing that things may not be as they seem with those 95's...
nerd.gif
tired.gif

Dan - you already know, those crackberries are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cris - very dope
pimp.gif

Greg -
glasses.gif

Cincy - those miami inspired came out dope, i think i'll have to snag that colorway.
Rae - very nice, how's the white upper against the silver suede?
nerd.gif

way too cold out here in NYC for AM's now
tired.gif
its straight. its take a while to get use to 

Bully-Yeah, I agree with Tak.  You gotta rock 'em casually.  It didn't take long for my SB's (Forbes/Hunter Dunks) to start wearing/ripping away.  The material will start to show wear n tear on tha part that creases the most.
Modz-Glad I'm not you dealing with that weather 
smile.gif

Tak-Good looks.

3 more to go!!

tak & blackperl - thanks for the reply. I pretty much only plan on rocking them every once in a while like you guys said...hopefully the force fields provide some extra protection, its wait and see I guess.

Freshxxx you can find those at kixclusive.com

Blakperl- Good luck on getting into the fam...
Edit: SoMuchSole- No Problem bro!! Are they wearible???

does anyone here read japanese by any chance? i just ordered a pair of shoes from japan yesterday and ive got 3 emails from them, all in japanese and im not quite sure if its something i should know about or if its just keeping me updated on the shipping
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nwt

does anyone here read japanese by any chance? i just ordered a pair of shoes from japan yesterday and ive got 3 emails from them, all in japanese and im not quite sure if its something i should know about or if its just keeping me updated on the shipping
laugh.gif
Try using one of those translation  pages?  Ill pm you a link......

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]blackred' Yes, the sizes are in UK (JD)[/color]

I had seen stock photos of those black/grey/orange/blue 95s before, but for some reason they look MUCH better to me in that picture.

Im in love. I have a soft spot in my heart for black/white with orange and blue colorways.

I NEED those. I need to see just how much it would run me for two pairs of those, shipped to the states. Probably way too much, but I just might bite the bullet.  

Anyone with coupon codes for JDs site? ...
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom