TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
elite 8 + me = sick
frown.gif

cris i am very happy for you, the black pattas are definitely my favorite pair of pattas
pimp.gif

and like everyone i am pretty excited about the new ID options
smile.gif

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

NikeFN - Just to put the nail in the coffin on those +41... Colors are off, too bright... and they came in a drink straw style package with a t-shirt and a pack of googly eyes lol

I like that Nike is adding more options to the AM1 IDs but they arent executing very well... No mesh options with the new colors? I am excited for the gum bottoms if they decide to add it. ID studio aint too far away from me...

Cris - Superb pickup bro!!! Congrats! Oh and I think u were asking about a CS4 key in another thread... I might be able to hook u up with CS5 when it drops in a couple weeks and install should be easier than the last one I gave u... I'll let u kno...

-Mitchell

...............Mitch, PLEEEEEASE, thanks, let me know.

And thanks to all for the kind words.

Cris.

Mitchell- Yeah I knew those weren't right. Just thought that maybe they could be B grade or just a regular release without the special packaging, T-shirt etc...
I would gladly give up any other additions to the AM 1iD for the option of adding color to the air unit!
Anyway, off to Whole Foods, wife came across boxes and boxes of latest pick ups and she's not very happy. I'll have to make a very nice dinner tonite!
Oh Nike, sometimes...

I will hammer in a few more nails on those +41s... Plain and simple, theyre just fake!!!

EVERYTHING IS OFF!!!

From the blue color not being a lil purple to the side panel not being that elephant material to the shape... Everything about them is off...

Also on the real ones, isnt that white heal actually patent?

41-air-max-1-2.jpg

41-air-max-1-3.jpg

NikeFN - I think grabbing a pair of those +41s will be harder than getting all of the Pattas combined lol...
Cris - I think CS5 drops April 12 so I should know around then...

I know its been asked before but are suede 95s safe in the washing machine? I've got a couple beaters I want to clean... Whats the best method in doing so???

Today...
jgmli0.jpg

fksa4x.jpg

^ Jake....I sent you an email, I sent the estimate to the new print shop, just waiting for the total, and I shipped out your tees, sent you tracking as well.......

Cris.

NikeFNHeadwrote:
Anyway, off to Whole Foods, wifecame across boxes and boxes of latest pick ups and she's not veryhappy. I'll have to make a very nice dinnertonite!
Oh Nike,sometimes...

..............That's why you send them to your workplace, keep it in your car until the wife goes to sleep, then take them out and store, haha.

Cris.

sup Fam....stoppin by to say whudup!

V...Happy Belated.

Chris & C1....dope Pattas and Dope pics.

Sad to hear/see about those 97s.

Those 4s back there are def fake....should have the older shape. Those look like they were made recently.

Pics of wiwtw later......

Peace!

Originally Posted by crisone

^ That's why you send them to your workplace, keep it in your car until the wife goes to sleep, then take them out and store, haha.
roll.gif
   ............unfortunately I've been guilty of this one
embarassed.gif

frown.gif
.  That being said, sick pickup
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Cris- true to that! My wife usually doesn't recognize anything until I break them outta my shoe room. Then I hit her with the "I've been had these" lol

Jake- did you get my request for a 3X tee?

^ Haha, I make up some stuff like, "Remember when we went to dinner at so and so, I wore them then..............", or when she says, "Are those new????", I say, "Well, yeah, they're new, but I've had them for a while now............" and it all works.

Cris.

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

RL- They are the AM 1 X +41 from 2006.
Only 41 pairs were made.
They caused quite a stirr when first released. Christie's even held an auction for those!
Here's the new AM 1 Summer 2010 info;

[h2]http://[/h2]

jaythelegend th anks bro!

tak, stop calling denver DAF....lol, thanks bro

Gooey, no maxes, wifey picked me up a Gucci card holder since I don't like wallets, a pair of nike "air baked" (super weird, in a good way, boot) and a bunch of beanies

mayhem-thanks, expected more from you....like a special package or something...lol

denver-exactly how old are you? thanks for the love

GS-thanks man, it depends with the 95s....nubuck=ok, super old suade, = risky, it can come out very bad, because of the beating it takes....i say if you dare to, make sure you add an incredible amount of padding inside the laundry....but with all that padding, it may not wash properly too!

cris-good man, thanks bro! I'm scared to ask ho wmuch you paid for those....
neu-thank you as well!

larivee7-john wall needs to retire now

RL-thanks man, keep me posted on the red air attacks!

Baybully-thanks bro!

FNhead-Did you check ebay recently? there is a pair of +41's there.....not even as expensive as those burgundy pattas....and much more rare too!, i swear some people....lol kepe me posted if you see more lpwhlrs lol and thanks for the news on the am1s, i'm glad i held out a bit more ...ORANGE MUDGUARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shaun-tthanks manhose sz 14 DQM's are still waiting for you....along with the 180s i posted too

ill-thanks bro! i hope your stab id's are holding up just fine lol

so i also picked up a shoe rack, finally organizing things a bit by the door

b48go4.jpg

and my dog walked into my shot....which i think Now is a perfect preview picture, still need to touch up the area where the tan painted mudguard, and red meet, but they're coming out ok

5txtuo.jpg

yay for pickups!!!

these i picked up off of NT for a great deal thanks to Shaun for posting the heads up, they were DS but i had to change that
laugh.gif

and these came from sneakerfreaker, i have wanted these forever and a half

crisone wrote:
NikeFNHead wrote:
Anyway, off to Whole Foods, wife came across boxes and boxes of latest pick ups and she's not very happy. I'll have to make a very nice dinner tonite!
Oh Nike, sometimes...

..............That's why you send them to your workplace, keep it in your car until the wife goes to sleep, then take them out and store, haha.

Cris.

You guys are very, very,very clever!
I've tried the -"I've had these for a while you just don't remember!"- more times than I can count.
Mitchell- I know, those +41 are just sick. There's a pair on the bay right now that's about to go over $1000 when the auction ends!

Got back from Whole Foods and found these at the front door.
ALERT- NOT AM RELATED

Part of the Nike World Cup Six Artists Pack.
This is the Nike Air Footscape FreeMotion QS James Jarvis-England
Got it for below U.S.A. retail from Size? UK
We will be getting another one designed by Mister Cartoon very soon.
PS: Sorry for the hairy legs 
happy.gif

E - very dope FAM. I've been looking for them VIOS for a good minute myself. They've crossed my path several times but didn't wanna do a trade the last time around. If ever you wanna off some stuff, hit me up!

HK- what the wheezy are those?

My package has arrived, Im out on a high speed chase for the goods!  See you all soon
nerd.gif

Mayhemgatz wrote:

Them JD95s are look real sweet.

EORR ... DOPE pickup. I been on the hunt for a long time now.

CRIS ... Dope pickup on them BLACK PATTAS.

I cant wait for this weekend to see how these new iD options come out looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom