TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by crisone

NikeFNHeadwrote:
Anyway, off to Whole Foods, wifecame across boxes and boxes of latest pick ups and she's not veryhappy. I'll have to make a very nice dinnertonite!
Oh Nike,sometimes...

..............That's why you send them to your workplace, keep it in your car until the wife goes to sleep, then take them out and store, haha.

Cris.

I use this technique also, except I keep them in the car till my parents are distracted, then quietly sneak them into my room(yes, I'm about to be 25 and still live at home
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
).

Oh yeah FAM...hands off the 9.5 black pattas on the bay...they will be mine
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Wow, really nice pickups posted in only the time I was driving home from work
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

HK -
eek.gif
who da flu?????
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

larivee7-john wall needs to retire now
From the game or from my avy?
laugh.gif
   Unfortunately, he is all but retired from college hoops
frown.gif

On a more positive note, Wall and Cousins - 1st team All-Americans
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Baybully650

devil.gif
laugh.gif
Sorry already sold to me bro...

Haha jus playin... Im flat broke, hope u get em!!!

hmmm... ill look around at these new options, maybe i can pull the trigger on my first pair of ID's this summer... fam, help me out with shipping? im in the far north of iqaluit, nunavut toronto

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

TAK ...
mad.gif

thanks for rubbing it in , you show off.
grin.gif

NICE pickup homie.
laugh.gif
Why you try and spoil things Son?

Thanks to the dude  out there that sold me these to me. These put me at ease knowing that Ive sold you a few good misc. pairs for cheap. I guess we're somewhat balanced out now?
eyes.gif
Yeeah right!

.......and YES they are size 12

B'b'b'b'b Black Pattas come out and playaaa!

Originally Posted by daaznfella

denver-exactly how old are you? thanks for the love

dope bacon project V, can't wait to see the final product on those. as for my age, I become part of the old folks club in just a couple weeks. I'm 29 right now.

oops, had to add-

HK - are those Book of One's samples?  either way, pretty cool, not something you see often.

Mike - congrats on the parra's, I hope you didn't pay $800 for them like all these crazy kids lately, haha. 

oh yeah one more - El Bro - thanks for the vote of confidence on the obsidian 95s! I love them, I really hope they don't die on me. 

Originally Posted by crisone

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Cris - Superb pickup bro!!! Congrats! Oh and I think u were asking about a CS4 key in another thread... I might be able to hook u up with CS5 when it drops in a couple weeks and install should be easier than the last one I gave u... I'll let u kno...

-Mitchell

...............Mitch, PLEEEEEASE, thanks, let me know.

And thanks to all for the kind words.

Cris.
did you guys to the ummmm youtube approach for cs4 for the mac? thats what i did and it works good
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Originally Posted by Baybully650

devil.gif
laugh.gif
Sorry already sold to me bro...
Haha jus playin... Im flat broke, hope u get em!!!
embarassed.gif
i was watching them too
devil.gif
j/k man, although i was watching them. good luck bro

Dread- Nice kashimas (youve got PM)

Tak- damn nice pickup

HK- Never saw those before

FN- Dope footscapes- how comfortable are those things?

watching a couple things on the bay although I shouldn't be.... nothing like waiting for a new package

eorr23 & tak - Yep, they are the AM1 "One's By Nike" size 9 samples from 2004.

larrivee7 - I appreciate the positive response!  Where is Wall headed?  I know one thing is for sure....Kentcuky.  < That was the lettering on his jersey for a photo-shoot right?

denverairforce - Thanks for the compliment. Wait, are these called  "One's By Nike" or "Book Of One's"?

Jake - They are either "One's By Nike" or "Book Of One's".  I was a second late figuring out what H-E-Double Hockey Sticks meant, haha.

RL Treyce - I guess these are "rare". *shrugs*

I know there is a mustard yellow/navy blue pair with the same materials as mine floating around out there. The last time I've seen them was on ebay a few years ago and it ended at $200 something.  I think battleground won them?

HK - I don't know a lot about this so maybe somebody else can chime in, but in '04 or '05, Nike released the "Book of Ones" pack which highlighted a pair of Air Max 1's, a pair of Air Force 1's, and a pair of Air Trainer 1's.  all of them were mixtures of different shades of grey.  each had the "One's by Nike" tongue tag but the pack itself I believe was called "Book of Ones".  I've always kinda wanted to know if there was more to the concept, but never really learned about it. 

the thing I find interesting is that the material on those samples look like the same type of material used on the "cork" pack which also came out around that time I think.  I wonder if there's a connection there.  I like the material on the corks, wish there were more pairs like that. 

HK: ILLY, Sir! I'm sure they're the "Book of Ones". Wasn't the GREYONE shop somehow involved with the cws? I remember there was also an AF1 High and AT1 in the pack.

FAM!  Good God!

mike...congrats, those are truly beautiful.  I am starting to fiend for a pair now...christ.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ricky...nice samples indeed
eli...sick spruces and dope vios!  nice pickups...good to have such a solid bench of size 12ers
nikefnhead...i love those footscapes!  holler at me if you can get a US 12 for that cheap
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

for me today, lowly *$# JD lights...
ohwell.gif
wish I was bustin out the burgundy, purps, or black patta/parras
tired.gif
glasses.gif

4474344887_b4d9dea4ea_o.jpg

WOW, I'm gone a few hours and suddenly fam have Parras, Black Pattas, Spruce 90s, Vios, etc. etc. sample One's make an appearance and now there's more options on the iDs!!
eek.gif

pretty damn action packed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

El_Bro - Sorry dude, but I can safely say I will NEVER part with those... to me they are what the AM 87 is all about.
Mike - Re: the 90s - will do! And Parras - soooo jealous
mad.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Congrats bro!!

And speaking of newest, my expected didn't show today... hopefully tomorrow now.

RLT - One of my fave 90 colourways for a long time. I wonder where are all these pairs in the US are coming from seeing as they were JD exclusives - perhaps you guys should check the outlets. Didn't I see Modz say something about them hitting Australia soon too?
Cris -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I agree with the majority of the fam, def the pick of the bunch and the only ones I was willing to buy. I don't count the Parras as part of the set
tongue.gif

Justin - TOO well bro!!!
roll.gif
I still need the Orange/ Blue 95s... will wait to see these new ones in the flesh. Btw, my man just told me he's still not heard a reply from the seller about your offer.

HKFeet - Those are too dope!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I remember seeing them posted on here some time last year. Was that you back then too?

wow. i'm going to have to open the last 5 pages in different tabs so i can reply to all!! so much good stuff. here we go...

BalikBX: nice plurawas. think i prefer blurawas better, but these are not too shabby at all!

HPD VIET!!!!

gooey: you know better than me that i don't have anything to offer you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

RL: those FL exclusives are really nice. making me really want a pair...

NikeFNHead: you're probably right - most of us in here will probably have a pair someday.. and yarrr, those +41s look wayyyy off!

crisuno: black pattas...
frown.gif
maybe i'll plop them on my long-term grail list
frown.gif

eorr: nice, nice. like those 90s!

tak: i see you're picking up a whole lot of stuff, eh!
laugh.gif

i know i missed a few, but all i see is great %%% the last couple of pages!!

Thanks FAM

Won- I'm not doing too bad. I had to make up for my 2 month dry spell. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom