TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaun - quilts
pimp.gif

Bay - i'd go after the 98's.....but then again i'm very biased on that shoe lol
L -
mad.gif
pimp.gif
@ those pattas
Cris - letting that heel shine
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Seth -
eek.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ those fake hua's
Mitch - drury's
pimp.gif
(my bad i vanished yesterday....my girl started fighting wit me on some BS and was #%#$%# up my game mode something serious
mad.gif
)

interesting to see the greyone samples....but released version > both
glasses.gif

i've been waiting for a package that seems to be crawling across the country. i hate when sellers lie and say they send via priority mail then use parcel post and then lie again saying they did....like i can't see that info on the tracking 
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

This pic is for you Modzz
nerd.gif

Mayhem- you get more packages than an airport does planes.  LOL

James - 35 days?? Dang, that's a long wait.  But whatever they are, I guess it'll make you appreciate them that much more once you get your mitts on em
pimp.gif

baybully - like everybody else said, it's always a risk.  If you haven't already, just pump the seller for super specifics (bubble firmness, bubble separation, sole/upper separation, "fingernail test" on the midsole, etc.).  That's really about all you can do.

gsw/shaun/cris/tak - good stuff
pimp.gif

Hello, no AM today.
Horrible rain in Boston!
RL- Thank you for the heads up on the Infrareds.
Two pairs, $161 shipped.
NICE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

PS: Kind of liking the Black and Purple AM 1 Air Attack. However, would never pay retail for them!
CrisUno- Thank you man. I'm letting them(Parra's) go. A little too much for me right now!

RL...leather is def nice on em!

Mike...
laugh.gif
gotta do whatcha gotta do

Won...check out ebay US. They're all over, maybe you can snag a pair for cheap?

Mitch...if you can do it, shape/leather is great on em. Dope Drurys!

Elliot...thanks man! I don't remember much of the fight
laugh.gif
had a few beers prior to the fight
nerd.gif
Clean Denims. For some reason I keep forgetting I have those
smh.gif

Justin...thanks man! I threw em on because I knew it was going to be a long night of drinking haha.

nike-am90-neon-1.jpg

Air Max 90 Volt

After the GS version it looks like there are some adult sized versions coming out now
eek.gif
dunno about the leather toebox, it's weird how the ankle and tongue are mesh. This shop takes horrible pictures though, but we know how well Volt pops.

those volt 90s are pretty nice but would have to hold them in my hand before I copped. but seriously, where the fuuuuuuu@* are the mints already!

Originally Posted by s dubl

I threw em on because I knew it was going to be a long night of drinking haha.
My go to drinking shoes as well

*Edit - Justin - I got, I didnt, I got it again....Yuku is so F^*@^#^& Wack!

Damn! I wish I was wore a 9.5
nerd.gif

!Bpt-4wQCGk~%24(KGrHqEOKjEEueybucEjBLslI4H11Q~~_12.JPG
!Bm,mmi!!mk~%24(KGrHqMH-DEEtm2RJGscBLfeGy40(w~~_12.JPG

Tak - Haha dope 90s and Modz impersonation!
Mayhem - Damn man went to work! No worries about COD bro haha best to take care of the wifey first! I think the new map pack comes out today so I'll try to be on later if u wanna play...
Eorr/Purp - Dope Am1s!

wow I've never seen that first colour of the tailwinds posted, they look incredible

Originally Posted by battleground03

Nice rotation L! It was nice seeing and playin ball with you this weekend. Maybe we can have the lil summit there in June....
good idea C! that would be dope....it's closing for good in July, so I'm going to inquire about it! Work on some details and get back to me!

Infa 90s again??? I must be on the late train! My 08 pair is still DS....geeeezus I know they're dope and all, but pleaseee KILL IT already!!!
I can name a few AMs Nike needs to retro! We get hoop spiridons but not spiridon runners
smh.gif
 buuut I am waiting for a few 95s this year

J- what are you sending PMs about?
nerd.gif

those tailwinds are so sick... the emerald ones...

mayhem back at it! good stuff man, I guess I better figure out if I am gonna get those pimentos soon before somebody snatches 'em.

Originally Posted by battleground03

Damn! I wish I was wore a 9.5
nerd.gif

!Bpt-4wQCGk~%24(KGrHqEOKjEEueybucEjBLslI4H11Q~~_12.JPG

Those are sharp, I've never seen those either.  In my Eastbays........I am disappoint
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
.  Must've been a '96 thing, the colorway is very similar to my Triax:

Justin - dang, back for real  
eek.gif

pimp.gif
.  Thanks, I'll check it out when I've got time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom