TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by eorr23

I wish i was fam so i could know the secret
frown.gif
All you have to do is apply......you've been  meeting all the necessary requirements.  Oh wait, we've exceeded the maximum number of size 12er's  J/K!

Justin - good looking on the heads up. their absence has saved my wallet but it's good to see it again. might have to paypal you some more beer funds if I get lucky
and a quick question, I thought UK sizes were one size down from US.  is this true?  what I really need to know is a UK 9.5 = US 10.5?

^ thanks James. I'm tempted by those blk/neon lights. only pair of lights I've ever been interested in.

Laune: KILLLLLLER Rotation, Ma'am!

Airon: Thanks for the info, Sir! Since the Volt on iD is more of a Slight Yellow, I think these will be the closest to the actual Neon. Next F&F these will be copped, if they're a GR.

Jibby: I second that! lol

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

what I really need to know is a UK 9.5 = US 10.5?
yessir (unless it's a womens shoe, the sizing on those always throws me off
ohwell.gif
)

Bay - i guess u could say that.i'm working double shifts for the next two weeks so i've got a lot ofextra time in the day to get work done...which just means more time tosift and get back into the daily delivery
wink.gif

Mitch - oh hell i forgot that was dropping today....definitely going to be on tonight then. even though it's a complete ripoff IMO...i'm still gonna buy it (first nike got the chokehold...now it's activision too)
tired.gif

thanks for the support fam! i hope everyone can get a good deal....or three
tongue.gif
smokin.gif

Awww ***@. Got confused...I was wrong on the UK sizing. Got it backwards. Timothy you got it right. What are you lookin @ ?

haha, it's all good Shaun. I actually didn't even notice that you had em switched. it's weird cus if you search for "shoe size converter" in google they say UK sizes are off by only a half size, but when I finally brightened up and looked at the tag in my shoes I'm wearing right now they are off by a full size.
anyhow I'm eying those blk/neon lights. as mentioned they are the only lights I have gotten the itchy trigger finger from and it seems like they are a good price, especially considering they are coming from the UK. I don't see them pop up too much but maybe they could be had for less? idk

Originally Posted by neukicks

I JUST WANT TO BE OFF WORK AND HAVE MY TWO PACKAGES!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAH
nerd.gif
*looks at clock*...the _uck u still doing there?
Originally Posted by s dubl

Awww ***@. Got confused...I was wrong on the UK sizing. Got it backwards. Timothy you got it right. What are you lookin @ ?
laugh.gif

what's extra confusing is that some women's pairs list the women's US size on the tongue tag, then the men's UK size. so, a women's 11 sometimes says "11 US" followed by "8.5 UK". maybe they don't go by women's sizes at all out in the UK, can anyone confirm? gooey?

Oh OK...didn't see your post. Yuku'd
nerd.gif

IMO that's a good price depending on condition. Def one of the better colorways on the Lights.

New iD options are available for AM90's & AM1's. Youll have to mess around with the womens options then change too Mens Size.
nerd.gif

further jabs to the gut. color options - some of the best yet. shape - some of the worst ever.

they should just move all those color/material options over to the am90 and call it a day.

Some dope pics here recently. Keep it up AMFAM!

Is there anybody who wants to sell me AM1 HOA US10.5? If so, PM ME please!

^ Nice.....until they add/change some Base options on the AM1, I'll wait, I made a Homegrown 90 though.

Cris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom