TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another fine mid morning in south central TX. Hope everyone's workday is productive and uneventful.
335995522.jpg

laugh.gif
I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't mind striped lace loops on AM95s. Of course, if those retros had it, there would be a problem. Otherwise,I can tolerate them...

now that i look at my 95s, i have one pair with a stripe lace, and only cuz it was a co.jp

i personally feel that there was nothing wrong with a solid lace strip, but as long as they dont throw it on ANY grey gradient air max...ii'll be justfine....

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

That's great news on those 95's, keep it going Nike.....give us some comets.....slates.....heck.....retro the whole gradient line! LOL

I want to see the obsidian (dark blue) gradients come back out, as well. Lightnings, oranges (a women's colorway back then...I hope a men's versioncan come out so I can get my final grail), university blues as well as this other colorway that had white striped lace loops (might have been a women'scolorway as well?)

Wait a sec, is nike going to release pool 95s too? Those are my 95 grails, so more info would be appreciated.

Those are pretty dope.. too girly for me, but would be fly for girls.

What I wore today. Quick iPhone pic.

2888597328_019573d398.jpg

those structures looked less girly in the catalog scan posted way back when.

Jdocs - did u up that pic str8 from the iphone? love those laser lights....can't even say it enough times....

i like those 180's up there too!

no maxes for me....been in a dunk mode.

dope stuff fam! peace!

happy.gif
I like the new structures...the color placing is tastefullydone regardless if it looks like a girly shoe
fcs5c6.jpg

dope laser am lights James.....I'm pretty sure they lookbetter in person even though i'm passing/sleeping...

YO AM FAM!! I got a camera from one of my boys, and took some snaps of my air max's to hopefully be inducted into this wonderful fam! haha, there areabout 6-7 pairs missing(threw some pics of the ones i didn't take from the web), because the camera died on me
eyes.gif
My whole love for the Air Max started about a year or so ago, with my first pair of AM90's.Ever since then, its been a drug......I hope ya'll enjoy them as much as I do, and vote me in!!

Here we go with the 90's:

Lights:

AM1(pairs missing cause camera died):

Stabs:

Others:

HOLLA!!

Jdocs - did u up that pic str8 from the iphone? love those laser lights....can't even say it enough times....

Yup. I upload them using an App called Pushr. It uploads pictures right to your Flickr account

can anyone provide me with info on these please? release date, prices now and where i can possibly get them if theyre still available... not my pic...

jqjaq0.jpg

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Fresh water? Team orange?? Why does the swoosh have to have an outline?
colorways are DOPE!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
haven't been wearing AMs, damn raw jeans bleeding like hell

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

can anyone provide me with info on these please? release date, prices now and where i can possibly get them if theyre still available... not my pic...

jqjaq0.jpg
from my guess, it was made based off of the silver surfer dunks

daaznfella: those are silversurfer AM90s from '04 (?) i think. Can't remember properly.

Great safety orange AM95s in that pic above, retaletherapy! And I'm shooting myself for still not owning a pair ofthose concord spiris.

Today (first time in a pair of jeans since 5 years...)
wink.gif

34g3pra.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom