TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that in Holland thousands of ppl beat their pair of Maizes to hell
smh.gif

Had 2 pairs
Mad at my self for selling the other one love that shoe
I think corwinator got my pairs if im not mistaken

^^ Nice.

Air Structures today (mettalic summit white, black, infrared)...no pic because you know what they look like.

I'm trying to figure out how I can acquire those AM95s coming out next year...and Nike better come out with the blue gradient colorways again, as well...

Great pics Mike! Hope you two are good. I'll be sending you an email concerning my 5 week stay in Hilversum. Hope to meet you guys during that time (06.10.- 07.11.08)

Enjoy your weekend brother.

Originally Posted by KingWonder

Had 2 pairs
Mad at my self for selling the other one love that shoe
I think corwinator got my pairs if im not mistaken

Correct you are sir. Thanks again. I absolutely love them.

What's good AM FAM, im uppin my collection thus far for a Stamp of Approval to be included in Team Air Max. My first love for the nike air max came when Iwas a junior in high school my first shoe was the all white AM 90, no other shoe to me was aesthetically appealing like the air max 90 and the rest of the airmax. and the rest is history.

here goes the picks, these are in no particular order.

thanks!

what's good AM FAM; at the 1st anniversary for a local sneaker store last night:
local sneaker store with quickstrike account hit their 1st anniversary. some pics of sneaks worn last night:

Air%2BSlim%2BShady%2Bcopy.jpg

InfraHOA%2Bcopy.jpg

L1080054.JPG

ClipsofDoom I love collection pics where EVERY pair shoes sign of wear. Eff DS! I'm still kicking myself for not picking up the HOA 87s.d'oh

Newest pick ups... size 7.5 wmns OG 95... $2.99 at Salvation Army... Dont know what I am gonna do with em though...

Jake

ClipsofDoom, nice variety of shoes. Looks like they all have been worn at some point in time and all have not been sitting DS in a closet.

I approve.

Originally Posted by neukicks

YO AM FAM!! I got a camera from one of my boys, and took some snaps of my air max's to hopefully be inducted into this wonderful fam! haha, there are about 6-7 pairs missing(threw some pics of the ones i didn't take from the web), because the camera died on me
eyes.gif
My whole love for the Air Max started about a year or so ago, with my first pair of AM90's. Ever since then, its been a drug......I hope ya'll enjoy them as much as I do, and vote me in!!
no love for me?
embarassed.gif
indifferent.gif
pg 511

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom