TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sup fam..

OLI: dope!
T2: very nice tier 0s.

i need stash 95s as well
nerd.gif

friday:

good day and have a safe w'end all!!!

THanks oli, but i didn't ask lol, i was just helping that guy who did

now if you could tell me about the nike air max 95's i posted..... that would be great! lol

and i wish my 97s were like yours, instead of all beat....

Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

daaznfella: those are silversurfer AM90s from '04 (?) i think. Can't remember properly.

Great safety orange AM95s in that pic above, retaletherapy! And I'm shooting myself for still not owning a pair of those concord spiris.

Today (first time in a pair of jeans since 5 years...)
wink.gif

34g3pra.jpg

Okay, now I've seen someone selling a DS pair of these a little while ago but I didn't bite cuz I was scared of a midsole explosion. Based off any ofyou guys' experience, did I make a good decision or are these safe to rock? Or does it just vary from pair to pair.

^always depends on the condition..!

daaznfella, Damn mate, just noticed now....
To answer your question about the 95s. They're already 9 years old, I'd definitely not advise you to throw themin the washer. You'd most probably ruin your shoes. I'm pretty sure those midsoles would crumble and the cushions could lose air pressure. My tip -Don't do it. Tibor and Kevin will advise you the same thing...

Originally Posted by JDocs

Jdocs - did u up that pic str8 from the iphone? love those laser lights....can't even say it enough times....

Yup. I upload them using an App called Pushr. It uploads pictures right to your Flickr account
damn i need something for photobucket....might just have to get myself a flickr acct. thanks for the info.

got some pickups today but no time to take pics yet....soon tho.....i really just wanted to get the thread off page 2
wink.gif

check back in later.....

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

daaznfella and oli, thanks for the info.

it must have been fate.... i went to this shoe store today, and they actually had them. $60, i COULD NOT BELIEVE IT
smile.gif

Vivrantchino - I don't think that's the same shoe you posted on the previous page. The Silver Surfers have a Greyish mudguard and the toe box isthis nylon type of material. Your recent pick up is from a year or so ago with the leather toebox.

Originally Posted by battleground03

daaznfella and oli, thanks for the info.

it must have been fate.... i went to this shoe store today, and they actually had them. $60, i COULD NOT BELIEVE IT
smile.gif

Vivrantchino - I don't think that's the same shoe you posted on the previous page. The Silver Surfers have a Greyish mudguard and the toe box is this nylon type of material. Your recent pick up is from a year or so ago with the leather toebox.

thanks bground... i fixed the post

86 NT: I don't really see how those 2 are the same pairs ^

dope 180's, Tier 0 as well as those OG's
pimp.gif

And fam I ended up buying those CLOT KoD's today after all, posting pics as soon as they com in. I planned on selling my AM1 Tech Packs today to pay forthe clot's but the guy that was supposed to come pick um up never showed up and didn't even mail me back or nothing
smh.gif
I'm not gonna add anythingto this but just check out my sig ppl!

Well I'm off to bed now, hope to wake up to some more of this amazing heat posting that's been going on lately
pimp.gif

Have a good weekend all!

Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

^always depends on the condition..!

daaznfella, Damn mate, just noticed now....
To answer your question about the 95s. They're already 9 years old, I'd definitely not advise you to throw them in the washer. You'd most probably ruin your shoes. I'm pretty sure those midsoles would crumble and the cushions could lose air pressure. My tip - Don't do it. Tibor and Kevin will advise you the same thing...
damn really? i had texted ryan (int0thedark) before and he said to do it since they're in their current condition of being rocked already.....

these just popped in today fam, and yes....WILL be rocked soon (when the weather here in seattle is better lol)

2nv9g0n.jpg

cheers folks!

Originally Posted by 86 NT

can anyone provide me with info on these please? release date, prices now and where i can possibly get them if theyre still available... not my pic...

jqjaq0.jpg

www.nike.com/sportswear

hadnt been on nt in a hot minute....very nice AMs guys.
The one on top has a red bubble, tan sole, white and blue lace panels, and a white a blue tongue tag... I dunno if they are the same... One may bea sample and one may be the actual production model... I have no clue though...

Originally Posted by 86 NT

can anyone provide me with info on these please? release date, prices now and where i can possibly get them if theyre still available... not my pic...

jqjaq0.jpg

www.nike.com/sportswear

the top ones are the silver surfers, released around 04/05 if i remember correctly. they have a silvery material over the mesh parts and a picture of thesilver surfer's head on the insole. hard to find these days, but they usually go for less than 200 since there's not much hype surrounding them
the bottom ones are iD's from the nikesportswear site

thanks bground... i fixed the post

All good, you still got a good deal on a clean colorway.

Nice 95 Samples anzfella

Can't go wrong with those 97's Mayhemgatz. ofcourse Oli's OG's just crush
pimp.gif

Actually wore mine for a lil evening ride
nerd.gif

2891590072_22c54b5674.jpg

Bonus
2890753225_fe63da559f.jpg

Picked up a pair of 99 Neons for my collection. Now I only need OG's and 97's.
smile.gif

Thought yall might like this.

2003 2001 1999

1999 2001 2003

2003 2001 1999

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom