TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by masterhammy23

I've never owned a pair of Air Maxes before and was wondering about sizing on AM 90's, 95's and 97's because i'm thinking about getting some. Any help? I wear a size 13 in Jordans.
AM90 = go for a sz 13
Am95: Sz 13
AM97: a Sz 13 will be real tight...ideally you will need a sz 13.5 since AM97s run narrow...but I don't even know if they make retros in a sz 13.5

AM90s and Am95s tend to run true to size.

These aren't really am's but I thought I'd still share with the fam.
I un ds'ed them today.

Nike Air Presto Faze - Max Orange
Dope Shoe imo
pimp.gif

2iji4ia.jpg

Yo Fam! I come to you for advice. So I'm one that loves to wear all of his shoes, however, theres been this lonely pair that's just been sitting in mycloset. It truly saddens me because this was my grail of all grails that got me started in 90s and shoes even! Either I'm too scare to wear them, or Idon't really have outfits that match, but I need something to do with my DQM bacons. The thought even crossed my mind to sell em/trade em for another pairof 90s, which is blasphemy in itself. It's like selling off my children, though I do have a rather liking to the homegrowns and lazers. I'm just notsure that those fare up the quality and history that comes with these DQMs. Keep em? Beat em? Trade em? Sell em? Anyways, just my thoughts. Peace fam -kien

if you really like em, keep em, and beat them into the ground. Live your life in the sneakers you love. Just my 2 cents.

what are you gonna do - I think its funny you name is "what are you gonna do...." lol I would keep em dude... Wear them until they couldnt be wornanymore...

what are you gonna do - wear them and enjoy. Make them that special occasion shoe (which should just mean whever you feel like treating yourself).

daaznfella - nice heads up, tempting but I need to hold off this month.

Corey and Jake - Welcome Back!!!

Originally Posted by danloveuk

what are you gonna do - wear them and enjoy. Make them that special occasion shoe (which should just mean whever you feel like treating yourself).
I'd do the same!!!

Dope Trues likuidmental, hands down my favourite ever 97.

Heads up size 10 US Fam. Scream Green 96s:

And I would LOVE these but they're gonna be too small. 10.5 US Fam stand up! Air Max Burst 2:

May not be ideal for the American heads, but Europeans should scoop these up.

Took this pic when I first picked up the DQM 90's

getups003.jpg

And that same pair just went up in the buy/sell...

Bacons%20to%20move%20008.jpg

...matter of fact I still have that Triple Five Soul shirt that I would throw in with the shoes for the right price

sup fam!

what are - i say keep em, bacons are one of the most sought out 90s and they look so good on the feet

nice am97 trues, im still on the hunt for them

some of my pickups finally came in the mail

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

waiting on one more thing
wink.gif

dope stuff all around from everybody.....bacon, bacon, bacon everywhere lol

nice pickups VC! how's the materials on the mean green 90's? i've been trying to find a pair in person to check out.

^mayhem, the qaulity isnt bad actually although i didnt realize the mudguard was made of suede. the thing i wish was different is that the toebox was mesh.even the paint quality on the sole/midsole seems pretty solid

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

sup fam!

what are - i say keep em, bacons are one of the most sought out 90s and they look so good on the feet

nice am97 trues, im still on the hunt for them

some of my pickups finally came in the mail

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400
^Those Mean Green 90s reminds me of the Rejuv Am90s... I'm about to get those Skylines^... I like....

thanks VC, mesh def would have been a better decision for the toebox rather then the perf leather.....which is odd because isn't the back part mesh?

Edge - did u go after that link i sent u?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom