TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some Lights.....Neons, Lasers, etc.....8.5 anybody???

Just got back from my parents house, snapped a few pics of some "closet" finds, be back later with the pics.

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

I need some Lights.....Neons, Lasers, etc.....8.5 anybody???

Just got back from my parents house, snapped a few pics of some "closet" finds, be back later with the pics.

Cris.
cris1 JD sports dont make the shoes in half sizes they only get them in US size 7 8 9 10 11 12 and 13
so u need too take sz 8 or 9
if u want, i can fix u a JD hook up from The Netherlands
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif

^ Yeah...I noticed the whole sizes, I found a site that had a couple, for an affordable price, but forgot the site, was searchin like crazy last night.....

And thanks, that JD hook-up would be cool.......my email: [email protected]

Thanks.

Cris.

What I found in my closet in my old room at my parents house, I might've posted these in here a long time ago with older pics, so here they go again:

Original Spiridon's, Womens, got'm from here from another NT'er, $50 shipped I believe:

Womens Slates, I remember gettin' these at Footlocker on sale for $60:

Original Slates, copped from Nordstrom when they first released, ooooh "25 PSI":

Neon's, my Original's were size 9, they were pretty beat, sold them a long time ago, found these when they retro'd them at an Outlet in San Diego:

All-Black 95's, bought at NTSF:

Before they were sold in Footaction, Escape 90's:

Non-Air Max......but some NB574's:

Lovely stuff in the last few pages! Cris, that's like going through a hell of a lot of memories right there!
AM2 lights. OG retro lights. Slates. OG wmns Spiridons. $$!*##* heaters!!

Today:
m9vaf6.jpg

wsup fam!!! hope everybody is well !!!

too much to mention....lots of goodies!!!! very very JEALOUS!!!
mad.gif
tongue.gif

february pickups...nothing crazy
2q9a1ir.png

2cxvvoi.png

holly @#§%& ... these am 1 / BW hybrid really look like fakes to me ... no offense but these are gross

wow chris these are some top top shoes. i'm loving the wmns og spiridon. the retros just can't keep up with the og's. the swoosh is a killer.
same for the slates !!! top material! and the red 574 are also very impressive. great stuff

dope caves oli !!! suede = mmmmhhh

air tailwind for me today. after the light another successful retro i'd say. well done nike:

airtailwindwhitetouryelga9.jpg

cheers fam

what up FAM!
absolutely gorgeous day at the beach today.
bust these out to do some liquor drinks and watch some boats float by.
glasses.gif

3263097373_777b37ae05.jpg

^ Word Corgi, and the best thing, I found them at Marshalls for $19......not the Royal pair though, those were $60 at a local shoe spot.

Cris.

Those Air Ardent's were a kids size shoe that we had plenty of colors of when I was working at Foot Locker last year. Complete garbage if you ask me.

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Yeah...I noticed the whole sizes, I found a site that had a couple, for an affordable price, but forgot the site, was searchin like crazy last night.....

And thanks, that JD hook-up would be cool.......my email: [email protected]

Thanks.

Cris.
cris1 i have send ur adress 2 my connect,
glasses.gif

Cris - Great Closet finds. If those slate retros are a size 10 and you wanna get rid of them, hit me up. Also, I used to have those royal 574 NBs back whenthey came out. I wore those to death.
Inspektahdeck - Those JD 90s are serious heat man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom