TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice stuff everyone.

Dont usually post in wdywt and in here on the same day, but oh well.

Today's fit...

Un-DS'ed my grey/blue AM 09's today...The hype is real regarding the comfort level...

Nice choice Aaron
pimp.gif

Long *** day. Tired as all getout.

Zoo:

Game:

Wore:

'95 shirt is dope Cris. And I swear I'm sendin you the money for the infared one soon
laugh.gif

Congrats Shaun/s dubl! Add another one for the So Cal Chapter
pimp.gif

Mike - HBD in advance homie! Dope shots on you flickr

Nothing but quality stuff being shown the last two pages. Keep it up fam.

I have to agree with the plain tee's (Grey mostly for me) but sometimes I feel it necessary to match
ohwell.gif
like today. Got my AM1's
3558991454_b306e54b25.jpg

3558181381_464fec40da.jpg
3556152152_1c6d469105.jpg

I also wanted everyone to meet my neice Samantha born 05/07/09
3559003652_aa3ff0b079.jpg

Dope 1's Aaron. Still the definitve airmax. My HOA's are still going strong but i'll be copping the 09 retro for sure.Just pulled the trigger on the ST. Pics to follow

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Does anybody know what stores still haven't got their shipment in for LAF pack?

Does anyone know if MERCER got the rest of their shipment in ???

I've never heard of dave whites or even seen them? Are they some type of ids? Or actual release? Info please thanks

actual release only in size? london if memory serves me right. can't remember release year.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Does anybody know what stores still haven't got their shipment in for LAF pack?

Does anyone know if MERCER got the rest of their shipment in ???
I read on another forum that they did come in.

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

I've never heard of dave whites or even seen them? Are they some type of ids? Or actual release? Info please thanks

actual release only in size? london if memory serves me right. can't remember release year.

Huh what do you mean only in size? Did they make size 11 in them? They're so sick. Does anybody have a pic of the tennis ball HOA or Powerball Am90?

mad.gif
Probably the ONLY time I'll have these in my possession, LOOK ATTHAT PRICE!!! Sellin' for a homie:

Before the PM's come in, he wants around Market Value for these..........

I stuck my foot in them thinkin' they'll fit, haha.....
mad.gif

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

I stuck my foot in them thinkin' they'll fit, haha.....
mad.gif

Cris.

roll.gif
roll.gif
I've done this before, with shoes that were WAY too small.. wishful thinking!

does anyone have a pair of the blue/grey mesh toe air max 90's from a few years ago? looking for a 10/10.5. pm me...

-waystinthyme

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

Huh what do you mean only in size? Did they make size 11 in them? They're so sick. Does anybody have a pic of the tennis ball HOA or Powerball Am90?

if i'm not mistaken, 'size' is the name of a sneaker boutique...

-waystinthyme

pics of the amsterdam AM1 price tag and HOA AM1 price tag is insane.. how much they went up. too much hype on AMs . nice stuff guys

What up fam..
Here's the try-ons from the iD studio (R.I.P.).. the midsole looks slightly darker on the studio try-on pair, I think...
365244315.jpg

Aaron - those things are bananas.. I had a pair when they first released and DOGGED 'em.. ended up cutting the grass with 'em, and then they got passeddown to my dog to chew on..

nike drawer...thanks bro! nice pick up, those lights look clean.

Prez...erm...I feel you bro (pause), I always felt the same way. I think it's more of a love for the shoes, not the quantity of the collection. Any Fammembers correct me if Im wrong.

Mic...thanks homie. Happy early B-day. I'll be hitting that mark in a few months myself, since I cant make it, drink one for me
smile.gif

Justin...thanks man!

BattleGround...thanks man! SoCal in the hizouse lol. Dope fit with the team oranges. Can't wait for my pair to get here. Almost the whole packalready...nice. You going to pick up the 90s too?

Aaron...dope Lights!

Random...nice stabs. Im not a huge fan of Stabs, but that's a clean colorway.

Cris...thats insane on how much those things have jumped in price. Thats a nice profit right there if your boy paid retail for em
eek.gif

Cubanbee...those are nice looking, Nike should have just made em a GR, or at least a limited GR. I think they would have sold alright.

wore these today in anticipation of my Team Oranges
qxkz5t.jpg

have a great Memorial day fam....dont drink too much, if you do don't drive
smile.gif

peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom