TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
shaun: welcome to the team, lad!

cris: those are some super nice dave whites. just curious; how much would those cost? PM me, please?

Cris, Aaron, Edge, Modz, R3...thanks for the welcome. Glad to be a part of the squad.

next...make my way up to NT moderator and sticky this thread
nerd.gif

Cris - That 95 inspired AMfam T-shirt = needs to be done!

Hope everyone has a good weekend

Originally Posted by brickSB

FAM!

good morning...welcome to the team sdubl!
glasses.gif

welcome shaun!! i thought you were a member all ready, but alls good! good stuff man, but you forgot to include the skylines!
laugh.gif

Morning Fam,

because Ive always been fascinated with the "AIR".
All that needs to stated in my opinion.

Shaun - Welcome to the Fam! Really like the grey gradient/ orange accent/ white midsole95s and well you know, SHADYBURSTS!

Cris - If you make that AmFam95 shirt in grey I will break my vow of no shirts w/ words. I was mad when I missed out onthe grey w/ neon lettering.

Thanks for the help on those 95s. I think I'm gonna hold off. I'm scared that I will cop, they will fit funny,and I'll be
mad.gif
&
frown.gif
. They are on that auction site if anyone's interested.

Later,
Jerrod

I've never heard of dave whites or even seen them? Are they some type of ids? Or actual release? Info please thanks

Originally Posted by Random 79

...I will break my vow of no shirts w/ words.

I vowed not to rock shirts with "excessively large print" or words a couple of years ago...I thought I was alone on this. AMFAM shirts excluded ofcourse
wink.gif

Shaun - welcome to the fam!!

Peace

Brick, James, Jerrod, avngrguild...thanks for the welcome.

Shoot...James you're right..I did forget the Skylines. Knew I forgot something
laugh.gif
edited

Modz....as a buy/sell guide Im considered a mod, but only have authority in the buy/sell forums.

^Avngr - you are not alone it was an evolution, been about 3-4 years since I have worn a shirt with words or graphics.I almost always(9/10 times) wear a grey tee, but I have a few others colors. It's just that I feel ppl associate you with words/graphics and there isnothing I want to rep that hard. But I will rep the Fam!

^Avngr - you are not alone it was an evolution, been about 3-4 years since I have worn a shirt with words or graphics. I almost always(9/10 times) wear a grey tee, but I have a few others colors. It's just that I feel ppl associate you with words/graphics and there is nothing I want to rep that hard. But I will rep the Fam!

*Raises Hand*
Same here - it's always a plain black or grey tee for me, with the occasional other solid colours thrown in during the week (and a lot more during thesummer months)... Been doing this for about a good two years now

Originally Posted by nwt

^Avngr - you are not alone it was an evolution, been about 3-4 years since I have worn a shirt with words or graphics. I almost always(9/10 times) wear a grey tee, but I have a few others colors. It's just that I feel ppl associate you with words/graphics and there is nothing I want to rep that hard. But I will rep the Fam!

*Raises Hand*
Same here - it's always a plain black or grey tee for me, with the occasional other solid colours thrown in during the week (and a lot more during the summer months)... Been doing this for about a good two years now
i hear that, grey/white tees FTW!! today for example

grey tee, a&f camo, and neon lights, happy long weekend fam!!

s dubl - welcome to the fam!!! and I agree ....wayyy long overdue....

this brings it to my question....is the members list updated!!!?!?

Sorry I didn't finish my may pickups....now i'm done til' og c/w retros and find my last pair of grails

cheers!!!

ra89bn.png

FAM!

Just wanted to drop in, great stuff recently. So many Lights that I wish I could grab!
Anyhow, I am letting a bunch of my stuff go and I am updating them on my blog, check the sig!
Mostly size 12 and 13 stuff. I know you guys are out there
nerd.gif

Packing for a little Memorial Day weekend trip to Raleigh to visit my boy and his wife. Go Canes (that's hockey y'all)!
smokin.gif

Edge-

Man i was there about 1.15 hours early, and just waited, #5 in line. Apparently they "sold" some pairs to the homies early, so they only had 7 pairsfor sale, from what i heard from the people in the front of the line later on, they never had a 10.5, just an 11 that one of the guys in the front bought...

...sigh...sorry kuya i failed...

s dubl is team amfam !

congrats bruv . ive been checking this thread daily for years now and hope to be a part of the team one day . i still dontfully feel like my air max collection is up to par yet
ohwell.gif

Was good Greg! Nice 87s homie!! BTW my candy stock is runnin out!! haha

yo Shaun, for the older heads...u were always fam...welcome to the Team homie

man, my 30th Bday is creepin this sunday may 31st...ya'll invited!

Aaron - Nice. I wonder what the '09's will look like? I hope that nice.
Neukicks - Neons are
pimp.gif
. I hate JDand it's refusal to acknowledge half sizes.

Nike drawer - Dope lights as well. Very cool colorway.

Today.

Later

Originally Posted by micmorales

I'd love to come dude, but there's a sneakerfreaker swap meet on, so i gots ta bounce to that.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by micmorales

Was good Greg! Nice 87s homie!! BTW my candy stock is runnin out!! haha

yo Shaun, for the older heads...u were always fam...welcome to the Team homie

.............Nice Mic, I just turned 34 on the 15th, Pete's is one day before yours, HBD my brotha!!!!

Cris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom