TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another funny for today....it's all good
smile.gif

heres what I ACTUALLY get a laugh from... you kids that take it PERSONAL when i list my shoes at extremely high prices.. hahaha... do you morons NOT notice the best offer option??? i know what the market value is on what im selling, and i list @ those prices for a reason..

LOL that was a funny first post, kudos to him!

Nice to know he comes in here to calculate how much Vaseline to leave off those prices. Bet he wouldn't take nothing less than $250 for any of his usedgems.

Originally Posted by danloveuk

Oh my good God. Those 98s are incredible. Justin, you gonna find me a size 11 or what?!
Originally Posted by airon0828

those am98's!
makes me shed a tear, nice pickup for the wifey!
Thanks fellas. If only they were my size
laugh.gif
, I just have afeeling she won't understand how nice they are.

wow...just wow
laugh.gif

good stuff fam.

Those AM1/90 hybrids are pretty nice...even in that color. I think Aaron has a white based colorway. Not sure....I know Ive seen other colorways of that shoe.

nah folks, no drama from me, i been admiring this thread forEVER, i aint trying to bring no negativity... im just saying, people REALLY take it personal. iKNOW that these prices are EXTREMELY high. c'mon, we all know that, i dont expect to get the BIN price that i have listed for all of my shoes, if iactually do, then GREAT!! i always list my *+$! high and take peoples best offer...

i do it for a reason, so people can offer and i can set up private auction and not pay ebay fees.. working around the system... i put my 11 DS AMSTERDAMS upfor $1,999, and two cats got in a bidding war, final offer was 2100 plus shipping and fees... you never know how bad someone is gonna want something, and tosome people money is not an option, if there is something that you want you will pay WHATEVER the price is.. some people dont realize that.. its not like theshoes i am selling come around every day..

i been looking @ this thread longer than some of you even been into airmax's and i dont wanna hurt anyones feelings, but i know what my shoes are worth andi am not looking to rip anyone off, if i can sell my *+$! for top dollar than INDEED i am going to, but if i recieve a FAIR offer from anyone, i will take thattoo...

i LOVE my airmax's MORE than i love my other shoes, but i LOVE them all. and there are some pairs (EG. BRS POWERWALL AM1) that i dont want to sell, and iWONT sell unless i revieve an extremely high offer, as with my AMS am1's, because there IS someone out there who is going to want them and price is NOT ANOPTION!! dont hate the player folks... hate the game!! Peace.

and feel free to make me an offer if interested anything i have for sell, and my FS thread on ISS (sz. 10 laser blue AM90's) has a list of everything elsei plan on listing...

EDIT: modzilla. you are DEF a lame, i remember when you first started posting.. SMH... its no wonder that nobody likes you. ANDDDD... i will DEF sell some ofthose GEMS for less than 250 my man.. c'mon.. i know what these shoes are really worth yo! (no more of this)
heres some cool pics..

2X EDIT: and LAME (modzilla) i didnt come here to start talking about my ebay endeavours, someone else brought that up...

Originally Posted by Ryfull

i been admiring this thread forEVER, i aint trying to bring no negativity...
Well you are. This is a showcase thread, not a place for you to come and $%!#@ about your ebay store andit's customers.

I thought you said you were trying to keep the negativity out?

Name calling can get you banned sonny.

And you seem to be hated before you even arrived, so !%%@ off.

BTW...any Fam members that need to add their name to the Wikipage..it's easy, just create an account (takes less than 2 mins) and edit/add your name to the list of Fam.

Originally Posted by arisorous

Originally Posted by s dubl

wow...thats some nice shoes up there....

yup.

for sure, dude is cool too, hes got the right idea IMO on the ebay thing, i've purchased a pair from him before, real reasonable guy.....

another rainy day in NOVA

Not sure who it was or what size they were looking for here you go..
Nike USA OG Mesh size9

What's up fam?
I just came across some og air max 93s in the Feel Me Flow vid.
Look at everyone's feet from :03-:06

Ha, nice spot. Never heard this version of the track either, but to be honest the original with The Meters' sample is so much better. 'Here we gonow...': summer anthem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom