TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
shaun - you're right , aaron does have a pair of the hybrid that i rememberhim posting . white upper with a navy midsole

good eyes on that Naughty By Nature clip . love coming across stuff like that :

infras2.jpg

happy.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

BTW...any Fam members that need to add their name to the Wiki page..it's easy, just create an account (takes less than 2 mins) and edit/add your name to the list of Fam.
dont you have to apply for Fam?

^ Haven't seen too many going recently but realistically you're looking at $200+ for the Teals and maybe $180 (if you're lucky) for the LaserBlues. The most recent JD release that looks almost exactly like the previous Laser Blues can be had for retail if you have a UK connect as they've justdropped over here. Still, pricey if you're in the States...

Ryfull- straight
pimp.gif
and it seems that most are my size
mad.gif
I just can't get off the Lebron train though
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Hotthobo

Found these Wmns Tailwinds on Ebay. Just wanted to share them, since I think the colorway is quite nice. Let me to daydream about ID options for Tailwind '92s, hmmm..... Anyways, not my pic
^really a nice pair, but its a very small size... actually these were mine, but i sold them to a guy in holland for a very very good price,because he really really wanted them
and two days later, i see them on ebay for a ridiculous high price smh

well, here are some vintage runners, some already posted in here, others not... they aren't all air max'es but amfam is also a lot about runners....

1991 Air huarache LE

this is the air base III also from 1991

1992 air max 180

the first two pair of shoes are perfectly wearable.. i already have worn the huaraches without a problem... the air maxes will crack, without a doubt...
So, i wondered why do some of these runners crack, while others are perfectly wearable (like my huaraches, skylons, ...)

i think the answer is the type of midsole used... Nike uses two types of midsoles on their runners...

the first type is called Phylon, and is the material used on the skylons, huarache internationals, huarahce lights, huarache's LE, air icarus, air analogs,etcetera....
the second type is Polyurethane and is the material used on all the air maxes, but also the Pegasus, the tailwinds, air classic BWs,....

well, just out of experience, shoes that belong to the phylon group, i have never seen crack... (it could happen, but i atleast haven't seen it yet), andsecondly, they almost never show midsole discoloration (again, can happen, but haven't seen it yet)

shoes of the second group, the polyurethanemidsoled shoes, they are almost garantueed to crack, and will turn yellow after a while....

conclusion: don't worry when you buy some original base's or huaraches, or skylons probably they are good to wear
sorry for all the text
embarassed.gif

PS. I already have a blog
smile.gif

Originally Posted by J2Legend

Originally Posted by s dubl

BTW...any [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Fam members[/color] that need to add their name to the Wiki page..it's easy, just create an account (takes less than 2 mins) and edit/add your name to the list of Fam.
dont you have to apply for Fam?
yes...

Karl thanks for the info...nice pics. Nike should release those 180s.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Ryful's got a mouth but he has some nice stuff too... lol Im out...
yea lot's of nice AM's...if he had my size I'd pull his card quickfast n see if i could get some of those gems for under $250...i hopesome members can get some stuff for a "good price" though
nerd.gif

didn't mean to spark an argument, or cause unnecessary clutter to be posted, people just fly off the handle sometimes i guess but some nice AM's gotposted because of it so not a total waste
grin.gif

that's some great info kapepper, thanks for sharing. i wish i could find some of the OG huaraches in my size!

also good find on the vid marco.....took me way back in the day when i was young i'm not a kid anymore, but somedays i sit and wish i was a kid again...
laugh.gif

no maxes for me, real sh*!!y day today......but game 3....it's on!

kapepper - great stuff as always
smokin.gif

these just came in today
happy.gif
:

1ggbx0.jpg

i NEED a better camera asap
smh.gif
peace fam

Prez, nice 93s. I wouldn't worry too much about the camera...from my experiences, you can get at least a decent shot with a steady hand, adequate lighting,and good focus on the subject.

All my pics are taken with a Powershot SD300 from 2005 that has been dropped on the ground nearly five times. It also has a cracked screen, very short batterylife, and an inability to zoom back out
roll.gif

eqzbbp.jpg

Pics still half decent (though I did some post-processing work in photoshop)

ucasta, nice teal lights.

Chuka...dope 93s. Im actually waiting on a pair myself...

Aaron...dope lights. I dont own any lights yet. I need to grab a pair.

mail lady dropped these off a few mins ago.
f9xqx.jpg

peace Fam.

Ok last picture i swear.
A couple months ago my cousin sent me a picture he took of a photo in his economics text book.
Check it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom