TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^mayhem sdubl denver thanks for the advice.
stopped by Lowes and picked up some Gorilla Glue super glue. It works REALLY WELL
eek.gif

it seeps a little bit, but i just used a damp cloth to wipe off any excess that spewed out.
sorry if this turned into a restoration thread all of a sudden, but Gorilla glue super glue works well.
I'll post pics in the restorations thread tomorrow.
thanks AMFAM for the advice

Originally Posted by crisone

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Cris - will the TAF and Crisone decals be sent with the shirts too?

..............Yes indeedy, a note to all: please look for the little "envelope" inside your tees.

Cris.

what if i just want some stickers?

GUY!!!!!! What's good......yo, I still got those 95's stashed under my desk at work I got for you like 2 years ago, haha, lmk what you want todo........

Daaz......PM me, I'll send you some decals.

Cris.

Yo Cris! Just got the e-mail for the tracking. Thanks again, haha. I still have the OG TeAM fam colors, but they are too big now... lost 60 lbs, went down ashirt size... lol. Any way to shrink the shirts without the shirt fading? I want to see how the shirt came out in person!
BTW, wore my Kid Robot ID's today...

daaznfella- i would say it prob works about the same, but should work "better" since it supposed to work better with taking impactand what not.

Originally Posted by Dunks206

Yo Cris! Just got the e-mail for the tracking. Thanks again, haha. I still have the OG TeAM fam colors, but they are too big now... lost 60 lbs, went down a shirt size... lol. Any way to shrink the shirts without the shirt fading? I want to see how the shirt came out in person!
What size are the shirts now? which colorway do u have?

All the OG colors... Viotech inspired, Safari inspired, and the Neon 95 inspired. Size XXL. I wear a L-XL now...

^ Nice Mod.....I need some Infra's, there's someone sellin a DS 2008 pair for $180 shipped, should I cop??? What does the Fam think........

Also, to all the International Fam, your tees should be sending out tomorrow, expect tracking from Paypal.

Cris.

Yeah grab em! Or wait until feb. Been thinking about grabbing these all week, might pick em up tomorrow at the FL F&Fsale. Just straight, and i love black n white CWs. Yes, indeed i think i may buy them tomorrow. Ya.

edit Just called, they dont have them
frown.gif

Mayhemgatz wrote:

over the weekend....
wore these....

to cook these on a friends new grill......yummmm.....

and the rest of the weekend....

These are definitely dope. Are the first pair ID's? I know the second pair actually dropped, are these the crystals? And is there any wordon them releasing again?

scoop em Cris. 180 isnt too bad. Im seeing HOAs (in size 12-13) DS hitting close to 300 shipped.

Dont sell em this time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Cris - will the TAF and Crisone decals be sent with the shirts too?

..............Yes indeedy, a note to all: please look for the little "envelope" inside your tees.

Cris.

what if i just want some stickers?
i second this, my turntable case would lovely with a few stickers
pimp.gif

^ Nice Mod.....I need some Infra's, there's someone sellin a DS 2008 pair for $180 shipped, should I cop??? What does the Fam think........

Also, to all the International Fam, your tees should be sending out tomorrow, expect tracking from Paypal.

Cris.

That seems like a fair deal Cris, I've not really seen any dip below the $170 excluding shipping.

I know the tone of the 'infrared' is a gripe for a lot of people but personally I think these still look good and the quality is passable. Mine havehad quite a few wears and I'm yet to see any cracking of the midsole paint. If you can accept that these are essentially pink as opposed to red then cop.

And I'm looking forward to the tee Cris. I wanna treat myself to Team Orange 95s real bad but it makes NO sense given that I'm gonna be in the Statesin less than 2 months. Patience Dan, patience... I'm also on the brink of copping those BWs I posted a few pages back despite not really having the funds
ohwell.gif

I don't own a pair of air maxes yet, but I'm deffinitly looking to get a pair soon.
Can some1 give me some hints on where to get a pair for a good price?
thx
p.s. sz13-14 if that matters. any air max

Originally Posted by Dunks206

Yo Cris! Just got the e-mail for the tracking. Thanks again, haha. I still have the OG TeAM fam colors, but they are too big now... lost 60 lbs, went down a shirt size... lol. Any way to shrink the shirts without the shirt fading? I want to see how the shirt came out in person!
BTW, wore my Kid Robot ID's today...
Very creative with those ID's
smokin.gif
Are those optionsstill available?

Modz- any info on those 90s? are they a euro release? I like the colorway a lot. simple and clean. I need a newpair of am90s fordaily wear, and those look perfect. never mind, just saw the thread in retro.

Prez- I think I was watching that auction for those lights. looks like you paid a fairly hefty price on those, but since you pretty much can't get them inthe US, it was probably worth it! nice pick up.

what do you guys think a good price for sz 11 ben drurys would be? i have a pair that i really dont want to sell but i think i might have to..

What's gooood Am Famers,

Alrighty, all the International shipments went out, hope you guys got your tracking via Paypal.

As of the Infra's, I'll probably scoop them up, purchasing something better first.........................

Peace.

Cris.

Originally Posted by s dubl

scoop em Cris. 180 isnt too bad. Im seeing HOAs (in size 12-13) DS hitting close to 300 shipped.

Dont sell em this time
laugh.gif

..............Haha, if they fit, my first Retro'd pair was a size 8, and tight, my HOA's were 8.5's, and tight as well, I'm hoping the 20088.5's fit better.

Cris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom