TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

Originally Posted by crisone

^ JDM...Ya still want your Medium????

Lmk.

Cris.

Yea I still do. It's just that I use my brother's paypal and he's out of town
eyes.gif
would Saturday or Sunday be alright?

.............Yeah, that's cool, no worries.

Cris.

man, AM fam pages really go by quickly!

cris; got the email with tracking # mate, appreciate it! i looking forward to getting mine!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Yeah grab em! Or wait until feb. Been thinking about grabbing these all week, might pick em up tomorrow at the FL F&F sale. Just straight, and i love black n white CWs. Yes, indeed i think i may buy them tomorrow. Ya.

edit Just called, they dont have them
frown.gif
There's a FL F&F Sale this weekend?
Yep, Australia, on my way to it now...

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Overkill is a German shop, so would that mean these (and the HOA AM1's they said were coming back out) will be exclusive to that shop similar to JD sports releases, meaning, non-US release?

maybe, maybe not. however, i'd gotten confirmation several weeks back that asia will be getting our white/red and royal blues in late july/early august.looking forward to getting the blues...

Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

Hello Family! Hope you guys are doing well!
Cris, the tee's looking fantastic. I'd love an M. Please send me your paypal addy so I can pay asap! Totally slept on this one.

Long time no see. So I shall add a few pairs I wore lately...

157pep.jpg
Insane. What are these exactly? I know it's the same midsole/outsole as the AM Light 2, butwhat's the exact model/year?

Beautiful rotation Oli. JDs, W&W, Teal Lights... just incredible. How close are we to a collection post?!
wink.gif

So did these come before or after the Air Max Light 2 (squared)? Kills me that you've got the trio of those Ucasta...

Originally Posted by danloveuk

So did these come before or after the Air Max Light 2 (squared)? Kills me that you've got the trio of those Ucasta...
kills me too man
laugh.gif
smh.gif

im starting to see 2009 re-retros poppin up on eBay of the OG Air 180 colorway . when did these retro ? i hadnt heard anythingabout em until i saw the auctions

Originally Posted by AF25

I don't own a pair of air maxes yet, but I'm deffinitly looking to get a pair soon.
Can some1 give me some hints on where to get a pair for a good price?
thx
p.s. sz13-14 if that matters. any air max

trying hitting up INC365 I think he has some good stuff

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Alright who won the amsterdams? They ended at 790. I felt like bidding but I'm good until I find a DS pair
laugh.gif
I was watchin those, and considering bidding on emtoo.....but I'd GREATLY prefer a DS pair to beat up, as well.

Completely agree with you on those AM90 Charity's above. They're super clean, and way under-rated.

Today I switched out of some P-Rod II's to go to dinner with the wife:

For some Peking Duck on a patio:

I'm stuffed.

Amazing stuff in here, as always everyone. Can't wait for the shirt Cris!

So, if the red/white AM1's are an "international" release what would the most cost effective place to source them be, for a U.S. buyer? I'mnot sure what countries exactly an international release involves...

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Originally Posted by AF25

I don't own a pair of air maxes yet, but I'm deffinitly looking to get a pair soon.
Can some1 give me some hints on where to get a pair for a good price?
thx
p.s. sz13-14 if that matters. any air max

trying hitting up INC365 I think he has some good stuff

Keep an eye on Corgi's blog, and go through what he's already listed. I've picked up a few pair from him, and he is a great guy, easy to dealwith, and is very fair.

http://corgishoe.wordpress.com/

He's got them split up so you can just view your size, or the type of shoe you're looking for.

Sup Fam.....I got a couple shoes for sale for my homie, size 10......Amsterdams and Powerwalls, when I get pics goin, I'll provide them.

Cris.

sup Fam dope stuff past few pages...

AMFAM shirt looks like it'll look good with those Charity 90s.

Got a few new pick ups...will post pics later....

Still super tired from the Laker parade/celebration....pure madness. No sleep night before FTL.

Peace

Back to page 1!

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Nice Airon.... How do you like those 90s... I think they're extremely under rated...
sup jeff, yah i like the 90's a lot. i was searching for a pair for a long time then found them in on vacation when i was in sd at a nikestore for $60
pimp.gif
... worn them twice and like them, but white is a paint tokeep clean. they match the shirts pretty closely, but i think max oranges will as well.

i was just psyched to get the shirt so soon, cris emailed yesterday and it arrived today. i guess i should have expected since the bay is only 1.5 hrs from me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Prez T

im starting to see 2009 re-retros poppin up on eBay of the OG Air 180 colorway . when did these retro ? i hadnt heard anything about em until i saw the auctions

There's been talk of them dropping for a while now, but it seemed to have all gone quiet on that front. What seller has them?

Go steady because I've seen fakes of the 180s kicking about...

Originally Posted by airon0828

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Nice Airon.... How do you like those 90s... I think they're extremely under rated...
sup jeff, yah i like the 90's a lot. i was searching for a pair for a long time then found them in on vacation when i was in sd at a nike store for $60
pimp.gif
... worn them twice and like them, but white is a paint to keep clean. they match the shirts pretty closely, but i think max oranges will as well.

i was just psyched to get the shirt so soon, cris emailed yesterday and it arrived today. i guess i should have expected since the bay is only 1.5 hrs from me
laugh.gif
hey sup airon! how you been, lmk if you're in the market to buy more shoes, i have some maxes and other stuff i'm gonna sell, so lmk!
your charity 90s are great, i have yet to wear mine, "too white", i plan on adding speckles to the side area where the are unit is to give it a lilbit more flare....

also for you size 10.5'rs, these WILL end cheap....

Good to see you Oli. Killed it!

Cris: you have payment.

Started the week off with the following... looks to be another AM week.

sig_bg2.gif

sig_bg2.gif

sig_bg2.gif

peace.

FAM! been busy with work this week, haven't showed love...

cris: thanks for the update on the shirts, much love as always
steve: sick rotation
oli: great to see you again, you have to stop in more often

jake, andrew, airon, dan, shaun, and everyone else....holler
smokin.gif

3429549315_f304ae8a89_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom