TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
denver - yea , they definitely werent a 'steal' , but ive always lovedthe colorway and have rarely seen them on ebay in DS condition in my size so i decided to go for it . glad i did , their my first pair of AM89s and i couldntbe happier

Originally Posted by crisone

Originally Posted by s dubl

scoop em Cris. 180 isnt too bad. Im seeing HOAs (in size 12-13) DS hitting close to 300 shipped.

Dont sell em this time
laugh.gif

..............Haha, if they fit, my first Retro'd pair was a size 8, and tight, my HOA's were 8.5's, and tight as well, I'm hoping the 2008 8.5's fit better.

Cris.

from what i've heard the 08 infrareds ran a little short, especially for people like me with fat feet.

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

anyone know which shipment company would be best to mail out a pair of shoes are?

also, how much would a box of am's weigh?

thanks fam

i usually do USPS priority with a delivery confirmation. they will probably weigh about 2.5 lbs. w/box

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

from what i've heard the 08 infrareds ran a little short, especially for people like me with fat feet.

Agreed, but mine broke in nicely and now feel fine. Don't imagine you're a man who has too much time for breaking in though Cris
laugh.gif
And thanks: got my e-mail. Now I just need those Team Orange 95s...

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Yeah grab em! Or wait until feb. Been thinking about grabbing these all week, might pick em up tomorrow at the FL F&F sale. Just straight, and i love black n white CWs. Yes, indeed i think i may buy them tomorrow. Ya.

edit Just called, they dont have them
frown.gif
There's a FL F&F Sale this weekend?

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Mayhemgatz wrote:
These are definitely dope. Are the first pair ID's? I know the second pair actually dropped, are these the crystals? And is there any word on them releasing again?

yea the first pair are ID's, the 2nd pair is the freshwater retros.

Dope stuff fam!

Dunks - those 97 ID's are dope, i made a similar KR version n it's sitting in my locker....been on the fenceabout pulling the trigger tho. don't even know if they still have the colors/options either.

Bigred - ur welcome, i was gonna do a little restoration project myself with the safetys.......BUT my mothers boyfriendcame n borrowed them yesterday without me knowing, thinking they were fine (he's a cool dude, i always let him borrow kicks since he only goes for thebeater joints and stays away from the dopeness)...then he calls me like 5 hours later talking about: "$*! happened to ur sneakers?!??! they just feelapart on me while i was walking, dudes in the projects were laughing at me!!!!" now i'm
roll.gif
at what happened......at first i was super
mad.gif
cause i wanted to restore them but i figured it wasn't meant to be. gotta getthe team oranges asap now
nerd.gif

got this in today with my 1/2's.....thanks again hameed!

calling it an early day from work.....went out for a friends birthday last night..(wore 1st edition FP stabs btw..no pics)...2 for 1 drinks now i'mhungover like a #$#$^#^#$
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laters fam!! gonan be lurking from my ps3 @ home
grin.gif

James - yea it's like the timeline....just has some pics of the AM's in OG colorways. just like the HOAbooklet.

before i leave i gotta stay on the grind tho.....

some auctions
wink.gif

size 7 womens

size 8
300323346495(not sure if they are authentic or not)

size 9

size 9.5

size 10

size 10.5

size 11

size 12

mayhem sorry to hear about your safety's funny story tho.
laugh.gif

neukicks all the stores with sportswear accounts should be getting them. i might wait and buy them from a store. i'm not the most patientperson in the world tho so i might go through pys.

laugh.gif

neukicks all the stores with sportswear accounts should be getting them. i might wait and buy them from a store. i'm not the most patient person in the world tho so i might go through pys.

your in the DMV too huh? which stores around our way will be getting them? i think i may just order and have them overnighted......

Originally Posted by neukicks

laugh.gif

neukicks all the stores with sportswear accounts should be getting them. i might wait and buy them from a store. i'm not the most patient person in the world tho so i might go through pys.

your in the DMV too huh? which stores around our way will be getting them? i think i may just order and have them overnighted......

not too sure about any of the stores around your way, i'll let you know if i find out anything. I'll scoop you a pair if i come across any if you'dlike.
PM'd you

Nice Structures.

Love the AM1's, but those new Maxim's just bother me. As much as I want the red / white CW of the AM1 I can't bring myself to settle for those.They're pretty butchered imo.

Got one of my favourites today. Cousin had these when they first came out, I couldn't afford them. Nike Sunder Max. Now to start hunting down the Goldenrodcw...

Hello Family! Hope you guys are doing well!
Cris, the tee's looking fantastic. I'd love an M. Please send me your paypal addy so I can pay asap! Totally slept on this one.

Long time no see. So I shall add a few pairs I wore lately...

2l8k8l4.jpg

21bogop.jpg

jpk7kx.jpg

xejsew.jpg

157pep.jpg

302ar11.jpg

11bkwly.jpg

ejdf9c.jpg

Peace FAM!

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Nice Structures.

Love the AM1's, but those new Maxim's just bother me. As much as I want the red / white CW of the AM1 I can't bring myself to settle for those. They're pretty butchered imo.
yea i hear ya on that, from the pictures they do look very butchered, i have the HOA's, so its a great shoe, but im hoping maybe these willlook a little bit better in person......guess we'll see in a day or two, they should be here soon.

OLI!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's good my friend??? Busy at work??? Dope rotation as usual.........

OG's trickling in??? Where's Dan, amsterdan??? Team AM Fam's police, haha.

Laune....if you see this, hit me up.

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

^ JDM...Ya still want your Medium????

Lmk.

Cris.

Yea I still do. It's just that I use my brother's paypal and he's out of town
eyes.gif
would Saturday or Sunday be alright?

Overkill is a German shop, so would that mean these (and the HOA AM1's they said were coming back out) will be exclusive to that shop similar to JD sportsreleases, meaning, non-US release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom