TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Modz,

Just out of curiosity, were any of the Tennis Balls that you scooped (saw em in the Nike forum) a US sz 8 ?.....I remember you saying that theyre all spokenfor but I figured asking couldnt hurt...

dan - im pretty sure this is legit . there are actually two sellers with them available , both owning ebay sneaker sellingstores . one of them has a catalog pic , but as of yesterday another store put up auctions with actual pics of the shoes , including pics of the sneakers withthe most recent Nike shoebox in the background

steve - you along with oli and tibor are the only three members that get me giddy whenever i see yall post , your pics and rareAMs are amazing !

Steve.....NICE rotation, I need those USA's.....also, your tee is sent, haha, by the time you read this, you'll probably have it since youre a hop,skip, and a jump away, even closer than Airon.

Greg......I sent out your package yesterday my dude!!!!!!

Any Fam Members in need of a tee??? I have quite a few sizes of each............

Cris.

airon,

Tee looks good...according to tracking mine should be coming with todays mail...cant wait...

Btw,

if the Fam members can keep their fingers crossed for me, itd be much appreciated, I have my first job interview post-college graduation in a couplehours...lol

Greg- Thanks a ton for these Bursts. My wife tried em on, and suprisingly........she loves em! I hadn't't had much luck trying to get her into sneakersfor anything other than working out. Maybe this is a sign of good things to come......we'll see. They're a bit tight, but she says they'recomfortable.
Thank you again Greg!

Now FAM, these are for some tiny tiny feet.

I'm still very much in need of a pair for myself!!!

If anyone spots a pair size 11.5-13.... PLEASE let me know!!! I would forever be in your debt.

Have a great day everyone.

Originally Posted by danloveuk

Originally Posted by Prez T

im starting to see 2009 re-retros poppin up on eBay of the OG Air 180 colorway . when did these retro ? i hadnt heard anything about em until i saw the auctions

There's been talk of them dropping for a while now, but it seemed to have all gone quiet on that front. What seller has them?

Go steady because I've seen fakes of the 180s kicking about...
here is some info via KATC. supposedly they are already releasing.

[h2]Nike Air Max 180 QS OG White Ultramarine Retro[/h2]
The OG colorway of the Nike Air Max 180 is back for another run this Summer. True to the OG, the White/Ultramarine Air Max 180 Retro features a White meshand suede upper with Blue and Pink accents.

The Nike Air Max 180 QS OG White Ultramarine Retro is available now at Nike Quickstrike accounts.

Tech Info:
Nike Air Max 180
White/Ultramarine
310155-141
$90

ognikeairmax1802.jpg

ognikeairmax1803.jpg

andrew - very much in need of a pair you say ? sz 11.5 - 13 you say ?

how about sz 11 ?

nerd.gif

Cleveland - for a sec there I thought you found your grails. Must be slightly aggravating to see them on your wife, but I'm sure you will eventually findthem in your size.

Sling - Those Triaxes are pristine, and you have my all-time favorite Euro AM1s. Stunning. Please sell those to me!

Today:

Yesterday (Giants vs. Angels [I know i've been berrated for posting Spiridons before, but what the hell])

Prez T wrote:
andrew - very much in need of a pair you say ? sz 11.5 - 13 you say ?

how about sz 11 ?

nerd.gif

Thanks Prez, but those are the HOA's (white/red) pair. I love those, but already have them.

I'm looking for the Safety Orange pair.

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Andrew.....want a tee for your wife??? Haha, I have Smalls.

Dope Burst btw.

Cris.
laugh.gif
Thanks Cris, I'll keep that in mind. I think I'mgonna have to work up to that one though. She's not exactly the T-Shirt and sneakers kind of girl. Hell, I'm shocked I gota pair of Bursts on her feet.

Denverairforce & Hotthobo: Thanks! I knew at a quick glance some might think that, hence thebold, underlined type.
laugh.gif

One day I'll find my par......one day. It's actually nice just having 'A' pair in my hands. It's nice to have any to admire at this point. I've been looking for them forever now.

Have a good one all.

-Andrew-

andrew - damn , im colorblind
laugh.gif
i was debating for so long whether or not they were red or orange

sup fam! been a while since i posted, great stuff as usual. that peking duck looks delicious. nice orange bursts and spiridons too! my rotation for the pastcouple weeks.

ry%3D400

Prez, yeah those red bursts are mad beat for $125 anyway. they look well worn and abused. I'm still looking for a DS or VNDS pair of those in 11 for a goodprice, so keep me in mind if you see some!

Chances of me resisting the 180 retroes upon hitting the US? Slim to none.

Made a purchase today as well... will post pics at weekend when they turn up and get the small matter of moving house out the way. Need a new 'stage':the stone stairs outside my current flat will be no more!

and here i thought my wife would love these, since it's not that bad of a colroway and design

r8cwno.jpg

"oh it's ok, i dont think i'm going to wear em, sorry, (proceeds to grab a pair of vans from the ross that'we're at)....i like these!)

...the chukkas were nice though and finding them in her size is pretty rare....sigh.....poor BWs....

just thought you all would want to know only 95s excluded from employee appreciation are the mint greens and i was told by my manager all 2009s were excludedas well but i'm hoping he was mistaken

Originally Posted by battleground03

Size 10 heads hit me up ASAP. Got a lead on some cheap Air Max 1's
wink.gif

You're talking about the first ones posted by JohnnysFeet huh?

By the way i'm selling these if anyone's interested
size 9

Size 10.5

AM Fam, would somebody please help me legit check some orange blaze 95's? I'm not good at it with 95's. I won't take up thread space withpics, just PM me please and I'll share pics with you. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom