TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
for today:

24bucux.jpg

WOW, i am really feelin these... thanks for the pics justin. fyi, i went to niketown today and they were sold out in sizes 11 and up of the air max1 white/red.if you wear smaller sizes call and order yours fast. niketown chicago.

Sup fam....been in Cleveland since Thu for holiday.

Those org AM1s are money!

Happy BDay, Corey! Dope Atmos, Sean. Justin - sup playa! No AM pick-ups for me, bunch of other stuff though. Hope all is well, fam!

i don't like the mesh with the bigger holes. i can't see why they don't make it the regular material (the orange pair and blue pair posted on theother page). stupid.

and the blue eyestay and tongue tag piss me off. the 99 black/white is dope because of the simplicity. the added accent irks me (aside from the blacked outpanel that was originally grey).

9lalwk.jpg

what's up with the low mudguard though?

kinda like that purple pair, would be nice without the random yellow accent.

of course, it will probably only come up to kevin's size.
laugh.gif

ahhhh.....obsidian would def make more sense - light blue is still not a very good match though. i'm just angry that i never did get a pair of those'99 black/whites when the euro dudes grabbed that big pile of 'em.

lol @ jath.

kev - agreed about the eyestay , and i agree about wishing i had a pair of the 99s. my heart hurts everytime i see pics of tibor and oli rockin em
laugh.gif
i also wish that the material connecting the mudguard to the upper part wasnt the samecolor as the mudguard , but rather gray like in the 99s and OGs . btw that guy airmaxjunkee's thread is insane . AM87 samples from 86
eek.gif

blackgoat - yea i do in fact go to washu . is he from the NJ area ? chances arei know who he is or would recognize him if i saw him

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

ahhhh.....obsidian would def make more sense - light blue is still not a very good match though.
look at the NIKE AIR logo on the heel.. maybe that's light blue but it doesn't really match the eyelet.

oh, and i'm no expert, but the NIKE AIR on the back of mine looks really small and a bit off-centered.

you're one of the only guys that can wear shorts year-round.. the eyelets and heel would be covered up by jeans anyway.. rationalization ftl.

sigh cleveland222 i was
eek.gif
at the char aznable uptempos then went back and read ur post size 12
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

my ultra mega super highest grails....

Todays pick up. Not sure if the T is out yet. Has a 1 on the sleeve with a touch of safari on it and a large Nike Air sameas the heel plate on the rear of the T.

Prez,

I havent gotten the chance to speak w/ him directly about where he's from but I would think he is in fact from NJ (could be wrong though I guess. His firstname is Ross, dont know if that rings a bell.

nice day in VA^^I see you up there bigred, nice, can't get these off my feet, need another pair

recycled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom