TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good stuff peoples.....I think I need to score another pair of them OG retro 1's

Iguana 95's today. Starting to yellow and been looking for a new pair for several years now.

Still *#*%%%$ FRESH though.

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Modzila - how are those maxims? I think I'm considering a pair....
they really aren't that bad likuid. i have a pair, really lightweight shoe, good buy IMO

Originally Posted by neukicks

they really aren't that bad likuid. i have a pair, really lightweight shoe, good buy IMO
yea, they look pretty sweet especially the lace tips (I couldn't tell you why I fancy em). I'd consider copping but I went a littleoverboard on pickups this past month.

am fam folks, i know i'm late (I was holding out to see if my local spots would get 'em, and they didn't), but can anybody help me with a pair ofred or blue 87's for retail plus shipping? I would be grateful. I'm a size 11 in 87s. I'm gonna try ebay, but you know how that goes... any helpwould be appreciated.

What's good AM Famer's..........

As of the "Team/Safety Orange" Team AM Fam tees, I have the following sizes/qty's left for those who want one:

Small - 2
Medium - 4
Large - 4

Thanks.....

Cris.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

yea, they look pretty sweet especially the lace tips (I couldn't tell you why I fancy em). I'd consider copping but I went a little overboard on pickups this past month.

maxim's are definitely light weight. a good shoe on its own.
i still think the AM1 2009 is more comfy, but the maxim is still a great shoe in it's own right.

vepukz.jpg

just got these from eBay for the wifey, HOA am1s worn 1x, 37$ shipped

she likes em....i do too
frown.gif

Sup Fam!

Andrew - i stumbled on ur friends flickr while on the "hunt", definitely has a lot to offer. might pick upsomething sooner or later, right now just gotta get back on track with stuff i've missed. really need to stop with ebay for a while.
Modz - nice pickup on the maxims and that's a nice tee! although i'm sure it would be
sick.gif
, i can't help but wonder what a safari/og CW would look like onsomeAM1's.
Mike - nice!!!! trade me those!
devil.gif

V - verrrry nice deal! those are very clean! i really wish the recent size 12 OG mesh's (they were kinda dingy butprobably could have cleaned up wel) that were on the bay would have stayed under $70...they would be en route to my job already and i wouldn't have toworry about getting the QS's
laugh.gif
tired.gif

got these in today..DS for $62, probably gonna swap the laces for some grey or black ones....but i love 'em....the good ol' ID options
frown.gif

That's one hell of a steal for that price Mayhemgatz. A real nice and sleek pair of 97's. Agree about the lace switch.

Them is sweet rite there Mayhem
nerd.gif

I told you already, not happening anytime soon
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Sup Fam!

Andrew - i stumbled on ur friends flickr while on the "hunt", definitely has a lot to offer. might pick up something sooner or later, right now just gotta get back on track with stuff i've missed. really need to stop with ebay for a while.
That's crazy! You really can find anything with a for sale sign on it!
roll.gif

DENVER: PM'd ya.

awww c'mon mike.....u know u gonna off them once u get
mad.gif
eek.gif
at the first sign of cracking
nerd.gif
tongue.gif

UKBased - Thanks, i was really surprised they ended so low. the same seller sold a bunch of size 13 97's forREALLY good prices.
Andrew - well not anything but just about.....
laugh.gif
(truly, i just believe with enough patience, everythings gonna pop up at somepoint)
Viet - just need to find some silver round laces, which sounds easier than it is but that's exactly what i wasgoing for:

laugh.gif

.....btw any size 12'ers looking for Atmos Cements......i've decided i'm gonna let go of my pair....hit me up if you're interested andwe'll work out something good
wink.gif

....last pic of me wearing 'em...only worn twice by me since i got 'em

Damn you Justin...I knew that pair was from there. Dude had some ID heat + some other 97 gems. I was watching/bidding on a few pairs (the pair you wonincluded), but I'm broke so I was looking for a super steal lol.

Silver laces would look nice, but I think black might look better.

V...Dope pick up.

I just got something in today....pics later.

Peace Fam!

I too am growing on these but definetly the blue pair!!! considering mesh 87s will never hit...smh

All the help Justin's providing is helping him in return, good pick-up Fam..............

Cris.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

awww c'mon mike.....u know u gonna off them once u get
mad.gif
eek.gif
at the first sign of cracking
nerd.gif
tongue.gif
Hey...you have me checking for crackage now, not cool!

Shaun - i told you mannn, that was the ONLY pair i focused on cuz i'm a sucker for laser blue colorways....and thatsays a lot cause he had trues, 97/360's, OG's, etc....and i'm pretty sure they ALL went for under $110....had my money been right.....*sigh*
Cris - thanks, had not thought about it like that but you're right. go karma!
tongue.gif
nerd.gif

Mike - my bad....didn't mean to....but since u looked....???
nerd.gif
devil.gif
embarassed.gif

Denver -
wink.gif
this is the best teamsince the 3 peat bulls!
laugh.gif

Prez - dope lights!! i need those to help complete my set of JD's! they'll pop up soon enough....i hope.

1,000 pages swiftly coming around the corner...
nerd.gif

edit -
smh.gif
@ this fool here

^why you mad???

OHHHHHH you were trying to get his flamingos to make kid robot lights....

....gotcha
tongue.gif

...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom