TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost completed my air max 1 collection thanks to the varsity blue's retroing! Middle red pair is the HOA version.
airmaxcollection.jpg

everything for sale, hit me up fam.

Black/white/red AM1s sold, all AM96 sold, black/red AM light sold.

everything size 9.5-10.5

i have some wicked plans if i can obtain those purple/yellow/or other womens safari am1s fo the low low...

blues for 109 is a good price, but i'm def still passing, just cuz i really do have an abundance of shoes dammit....lol

no maxes for me today, just some spiridons lol

wow, those am1s in the washing machine turned out great! i did the same to a pair of bursts recently and didn't get nearly that result....

possible steals if youre quick!

am180 easters size 9 VNDS - 280369635180
am90 mean green size 10 DS - 350225193326
am90 mean grean size 9 DS - 370228432385

night

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

laugh.gif
...yea i know that spot in busy mall, been going there since i was in high school, the owner is a real cool dude, always willing to work with the prices as long as ur a loyal customer. even though i get most of my stuff online through ebay, b/s forums, and hookups from friends.....i still try to buy something from him every time i go in cause when i can't find something and he has it...he'll hold them down for me..even if dudes are offering $100 more than what he's gonna charge me, he will not sell it (sometimes he can forget he's holding them though, right Brian?
roll.gif
).
..but he had my purple foams for damn near 3 weeks after release, calling me everyday like "u sure u gonna take them cause....um....this dude right here..." haha

Jerrod - i hear ya, ebay is a real hit or miss sometimes. hope u get something good soon tho.

Size of font changed for emphasis.

And yes, I recall that event vividly,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sup Fam, good stuff.
likin those '09 blue am 1's, hopefully they drop in the states soon.
those Freshwater Lite's are dope too, might cop from that site (I heard they're legit).

anyway, the other day, I love these New Green's
pimp.gif

2cghhko.jpg

^

looking good in that pic.

in a lot of other pics, the mint green looks dull.

kinda defeats the whole idea of a pop color on the classic gray base.

Man I wish I could join the fam like some of yall, but I dont have nearly enough heat. Good stuff everyone. For someone whos newer to the air max scene, youall set a nice pattern for me to follow and learn from. I appreciate it.

Originally Posted by crisone

Fam.......a message from B (r3kahsttub) via ISS (NT is blocked form his work)

i know a lot of fam on NT are looking for the blues; i can't log onto NT right now because my work has blocked it off....

but FCLA has them for $109!

http://www.flightclubny.com/p.php?fc=ny&c=new&i=051238&x=1

if you're on, just let them know, i suppose? i have had a lot of fammers PM me, but shipping from MY --> US kills it.

regards,
b

Cris.

hmmm........damn Im broke, but that price is very tempting.

good looking Won/Cris.

carlos ~ welcome aboard the FAM.

gooey ~ about bloody time that you got on here.

today, for the hot weather:
sig_bg2.gif

peace.

^ Thanks for all the info again B and B (Won), I think I'll pass on the Blue's, maybe.

For today, breakin' these size 8's in, still want to go a half size up on these, we'll see after today if they stretch out a little:

Cris.

redrum - that picture makes mcre wanna go out and grab a pair of those.....
cris - they will stretch out...but not after one wear
bigred - i like that shoe just could never wear it i dont think

and for me, another recycled picture, i've found myself only wearing like 9-10 pairs of shoes....maybe its time for a clearance sale
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

i have some wicked plans if i can obtain those purple/yellow/or other womens safari am1s fo the low low...

blues for 109 is a good price, but i'm def still passing, just cuz i really do have an abundance of shoes dammit....lol

no maxes for me today, just some spiridons lol
I knew I wasnt the only one.. Daaz make them in a size 10
pimp.gif
nyc has got them down to 65 at some stores

Packers, there is a new FC in SoHo?

Redrum, I'm jealous of the price u got those Mints! I hit my Nord Rack yesterday and almost destroyed the size 10/10.5 aisle looking for em....no dice.

Pardon me if I am late. but have you guys seen these 97s and AM Lights?

2q0w1fs.jpg

2ykjsyq.jpg

AMLs are tempting. Both avail on CaliRoots and prob at urban accts now.

cheers for posting the FC link up, mate. i just got back from work. been a long and tiring day!!

and %%% @ FC prices... smh from $109 to $148 is totally uncalled for. there i was telling people to buy from FC instead of getting my help since they'd beso much cheaper. only to have this happen
sick.gif

i hope at least a few of you who badly wanted a pair of the blues managed to get a pair....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom