TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I wish they had left the heather gray on the mudguard, subtle contrast was nice. However, they are still very clean!

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by tak

aye-yo...Mayhem put them professionot'
laugh.gif
ps skills to work and lets see what those ST's would look like with white laces
nerd.gif
please
tongue.gif
My name's not Mayhem but I had PS running already so I gave it a shot.
Not perfect but I hope it still conveys the general point:
laugh.gif
...much better than anything i would have came up with,could you do one with black laces?......my PS skills are non existent as Mike and Viet love to point out
frown.gif

JDM - they are supposed to come to the states, i guess it's a good sign that the seller that has 'em up forpre-order is located in nyc.
Cris - some seller on ebay has 'em up for $200+$45 shipping from australia
sick.gif
sick.gif

Hameed - that's good to hear bro, how was the vacation?....still waiting to see if this store gets those damn blueAM1's already, definitely gonna be doing some quality control inspections before buying anything if/when they come in.
Andrew -
laugh.gif
we're gonna startthe "LLC's" movement (Ladies Love Crepe's)

damn those ST's!....i definitely would have loved them even more with the grey mudguard, especially if it was the "sweatshirt" material, but theyare still gonna get copped...probably twice too
devil.gif

definitely gonna be getting the JD colorway as well....can't forget about these!

80270a

it seems that the am 1 qs's are one of those shoes you have to check out both pairs at the store if possible before buying
would NOT be surprised if these hit outlets at ALLLLLLLL

wearing my 2k9s today....was expcting more then i feel honestly, i mean with people raving about em.....they're comfy, but feel too firm, basically almostlike how the 1st batch of 360s were....

....maybe i need to break them in? but right now, on a scale of 10....a 7....for now....

Both ST colourways dropped in the UK a while back. They're fairly nice, but didn't quite live up to what i was hoping for (materials and shape).Hopefully, they'll prove unpopular in the UK (like the Tailwind 92's) and i'll pick them up on sale.

A real shame that the quality on the 'OG' 87 quickstrikes is so hit and miss. I was so pumped when i heard they were dropping, but thinking about itnow, i'll probably give them a miss.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by tak

aye-yo...Mayhem put them professionot'
laugh.gif
ps skills to work and lets see what those ST's would look like with white laces
nerd.gif
please
tongue.gif

My name's not Mayhem but I had PS running already so I gave it a shot.

Not perfect but I hope it still conveys the general point:
Thanks Briannnnn....very much appreciated. I have officially added this pair to my list
wink.gif

Next time Justin, next time. All I wanted to see is a general idea (from you) but since Briannnnn came through with a lot more skills than you..keeppracticing
laugh.gif

Andrew- Remember these? Out of all my 90's these seem to be staying intact just fine. After every wear, I'm checking for cracks
nerd.gif

I'm trying to find some Infra's still.....HOA Size 9 or 08' Size 8.5, anyone willing to part with??? Just throwing it out there.

Thanks.

Cris.

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

i wear these to cut the grass

can anyone remind me of the name? is it Air Max Plus 2?

I think those are Air Max Plus 2s.

I'll see if I can make a PS with black laces on the STs later. Anyone else is free to give it a shot if they want.

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by tak

Andrew- Remember these? Out of all my 90's these seem to be staying intact just fine. After every wear, I'm checking for cracks
nerd.gif

Man, I had long forgotten about those! What was I thinking giving those up??? Good to see you enjoying them though! My J-Rods are treating mewell too!

-Andrew
-Team LLC
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by tak

nerd.gif
Man, I had long forgotten about those! What was I thinking giving those up??? Good to see you enjoying them though! My J-Rods are treating me well too!

-Andrew
-Team LLC
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Same thought I had...at least we both got something goodin return
wink.gif

Crisuno- You've never own a pair of infrared 90's?
ohwell.gif
There's a few pairs of '08's on that auction site.

^ I had some size 8 HOA's when they first dropped, they were too small, so I sold them, then won a size 8.5 off ebay, but the seller wasn't totallyhonest with his/hers auction, so I returned them and got my money back, fast forward a few years or so, I got another pair of HOA's in an 8.5, but wascrazy tight again, so now I'm looking for the requested sizes stated above, but trying to get the best price possible, everyone wants like $200 forthem.........

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

^ I had some size 8 HOA's when they first dropped, they were too small, so I sold them, then won a size 8.5 off ebay, but the seller wasn't totally honest with his/hers auction, so I returned them and got my money back, fast forward a few years or so, I got another pair of HOA's in an 8.5, but was crazy tight again, so now I'm looking for the requested sizes stated above, but trying to get the best price possible, everyone wants like $200 for them.........

Cris.
Man, that's some shi*ty luck. You have more patience than I............I would have just paid whatever to be done with the search.

Best of luck findin the right pair for yourself Cris.

my BS PS with black dark grey laces
embarassed.gif

Cris - there's a 8.5 2008 pair on ebay for $188 shipped....$12 cheaper than the rest.
Andrew...had to make a cheap sig attempt..
laugh.gif
..Shaun is the true master of the fading sigs.

Team LLC"She said it was something about theblue..."

Mayhem - Without a doubt I will be getting those JD STs. I am more excited about those than anything I've seen in a year (anybody know a release date?).Hopefully it won't break the bank. I'm diggin the whites too, but at this point I need to choose my battles better.

Today:

Originally Posted by Hotthobo

Mayhem - Without a doubt I will be getting those JD STs. I am more excited about those than anything I've seen in a year (anybody know a release date?). Hopefully it won't break the bank. I'm diggin the whites too, but at this point I need to choose my battles better.
according to JD's site they will be available for purchase in august.....which should put them in stores end of july. the sunburst lights arealready up for sale on the website and they were posted the same time as the others so i assume those will be up shortly as well.
nerd.gif

Jake - 150 degrees!!!
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
(my fat *** just broke a sweat thinking about that temperature)
Greg - .i was looking at my pair last night thinking the same exact thing....somehow i came to work and subconsciouslyended up on flightclub hesitating
embarassed.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom