TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BalikBX

I'm not sure if this was posted here, courtesy of TY (DonJuan). According to him, Fall 09 samples.
dq213l.jpg
Those dropped last month in Australia.

Originally Posted by crisone

I'm trying to find some Infra's still.....HOA Size 9 or 08' Size 8.5, anyone willing to part with??? Just throwing it out there.

Thanks.

Cris.
just sold a pair of sz 9s, you're a week too late.
frown.gif

already got my red 87's a little dirty.
frown.gif
got a little dirt smudgeor something on the red part of the toe. can anybody recommend a good way to get that off without washing the whole shoe? thanks.

^ seems like the fam is swearing by the Jason Markk solution...a bit pricey but a very nice package that from what I have seen works wonders....if it isntdeep...mr clean magic eraser might do the job for a whole lot cheaper...

Originally Posted by denverairforce

already got my red 87's a little dirty.
frown.gif
got a little dirt smudge or something on the red part of the toe. can anybody recommend a good way to get that off without washing the whole shoe? thanks.

As others have previously stated, I strongly recommend a Jason Markk's kit. It works wonders and I've had mine for nearly 2 years and the bottle iswell over half full.

these came today...30% off via my FNL connect. I like the material change on the toe stripe.

Sneaker_Air_Max_09_Robitussin_2.jpg

Sneaker_Air_Max_09_Robitussin_1.jpg

cork am1's are dooope. they remind me of the shady bursts for some reason..
^^^those new 2k9's are dope too. hopefully ill get a pair soon since my sis just got herself a FNL connect
smile.gif

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

^^^If anyone is interested in a pair of these:

Size 11.5: 270425625174

Holla.
Cleveland222... thanks for the plug! That's my auction, haha.

That's hillarious! Best of luck with it. One of my favorite CW's of my favorite shoe. If I didn't have two pairs already they'd be mine.

Originally Posted by 0704202134

^ seems like the fam is swearing by the Jason Markk solution...a bit pricey but a very nice package that from what I have seen works wonders....if it isnt deep...mr clean magic eraser might do the job for a whole lot cheaper...

..............I swear by it, worth every penny, I don't really trip as much when my shoe get dirty now.

Cris.

Originally Posted by avngrguild

FC voided my order claiming the royal AM1s were sold out and / or no longer available at the purchase price
sick.gif

smh.gif
thats so sheisty, whats up with that?? they put a price and because morepeople are ordering they up the price? flight club needs to get there !** right. disappointment. PYS.com has them for like 135 i think i saw thismorning.......

bigred - got your PM, your the man!
crisone - your the man also!!!

Hopped off the train yesterday. Walk past my local sneaker spot. And what do I see?

Red 87's.

Walked in. Copped. Walked out.

No lines. No hype. No Ebay.

Old school sneaker shopping *$#%%!

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

neukicks anytime my dude. you can test your jason markk out on them.

just ordered it
pimp.gif
prob wont come till next week, but i'll def post theresults!! and crisone, i told um you sent me!!

illphillip - lucky you man!

^ Nice....make sure you buy, if you didn't, the "Premium" Brush, cuz the one that comes with the kit is like Broom Bristles, haha, good forcleaning the bottoms of shoes.......

Los......yeah, they dropped the price, but I heard they raised them again, nice FC, thumbs up.

I started my morning off good, obtained a grail, pics when they come in, YESSSSSSS!!!!!!

Presto's for work again today.......

Peace.

Cris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom