TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Prez T

yall are breaking air max 87s heart
laugh.gif
and i will fight you for sz 12 urawas
nerd.gif
Dont forget about me Prez....I'm in search of All goods in a size 12 also
happy.gif

Just watched Entourage episode 3, E's wearing more 95s. Turtle in AF1s as usual, looks like Nike got a piece of thisseries.

First it was the Atmos AM1s that rubbed salt in our wounds...now it's Urawas?
laugh.gif

Someone get the Team Urawa Fam sig going...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Grrr... Urawas. What a lovely shoe.

No photo contributions from me at the moment Fam. Back in London before flying out to NYC on Friday. Watched all my sneakers/records etc get boxed up bystrangers yesterday and taken away. Scary stuff.

^^ i know right, they are really nice! what are you coming to the states for? job i am assuming? if you ever head down to the DC area hit me up!!

^ Job at the United Nations school in Manhattan. Can't wait: fulfilling a very long standing dream feels amazing. Getting into the good ol' US of Aain't easy.

Received these B-grade AM 97 LUX today
happy.gif
Cant wait to get home, so I canflash them!

Originally Posted by daaznfella

^info price where?

I bought them off that auction site for $111. There was another seller that had/has a 8.5 and 10.....cant seem to find them now
grin.gif
Thats a job for Justin

tak - those LUXs look pretty nice. I seem to recall the regular retail price tag being somewhat lofty, so $111 for B-Grades seems like a fair deal. are the anynoticeable defects? they look straight from the pics... thanks for sharing and I look forward to seeing more pics

Originally Posted by daaznfella

oh naw nvm! lol, i thought you found them at an outlet for like 60-70$ or something...ehehheheheh
I wish I couldve found them for that much, unfortunately the outlets in my area are a good hour away & never have anything good. I spend moreon gas going to & from... than I actually spend when I do manage to hit the outlets.
ohwell.gif

Jibbycanoe- You're rite Caliroots had them for bookoo bucks just like the other pair of LUX's they have up now. I spent a good 10min. looking for somekind of defect or quality issues...none that I can see. I'm happy
happy.gif

Mike - dope lux 97's! much better than those other camo ones nike recently put out in europe.
G - beautiful!....what's in the bag??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

So much love for the Urawas
happy.gif

Today on an errand for a FAM member
wink.gif

3766723350_6fc1c81524.jpg

Where do you get all these 98s from? Very nice. I need a pair badly. I shouldn't even be shopping right now but if I can find some 98s I'm on it.

tak, good to hear the B-Grade status is not noticeable. nice score
wow gooey, those 98s are looking slick! as others have mentioned, lets hope nike does some retros of those and other post 95 maxes sometime soon.

thanks for the comments guys. i actually bought those back in 2001 in Cardiff - they were a JD Sports exclusive. (fyi, JD have been knockin' out exclusivessince '89 if my memory serves me right... pretty impressive!)

dan i'm in Plymouth, but i have friends & family in Bristol. it was actually you i got the indirect headsup from on the blk/red '09s, so thanks forthat
wink.gif
- it was all before i started posting on here so i never mentioned it. i got mymate to pick me up a pair today... £65 reduced from £115 at JD right? i hope so anyway as he hasn't sent me pics yet. LOL

^ Gooey - Yep, that's the deal. Good work!

Feels sad leaving the South West, been there for 9 years and have loved it. Still, NYC beckons...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom