TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice urawas!

justin coming through again
eek.gif

congrats mic beautiful baby!!!

cris haha dope pic second pic makes it look like you made her clean the shoes with a toothbrush haha

Thanks for the comments guys. They're a 10 btw
happy.gif

And yeah, Justin coming thru alright, my wallet's been taking a beating on a weekly basis since I've known him
laugh.gif

spacej23 - Nice BW's! The onle BW's I want... besides stash's. haha
seb - I still need a pair of those drury's... I regret not getting them when a spot near me had them...
frown.gif

battleground03 - Dope pic of the atmos's! Dope shoes!
Chrisone - Man... I need some DQM's... too bad they cost a lot... I hope I could find a steal, lol. but dope atmos cement's also!
daaznfella - The teaser pics of the shoes made them look better, lol
gooeywooey - another pair I need!
frown.gif

wore infrared's to work

Sup Fam!!! This Thread is Too Much Good Stuff!!! Been so busy! But I always try to peep as much as I can

Hameed - Thank you very much! got the book today!!!

Good Night Everybody!!!

EDGE...

^^^Even better HOAs.
tongue.gif
Thanks again for the Pennys Jake. It had beenawhile since I last hung out with you and Shawn. Good stuff.

...a guy on craigslists here in seattle months back was trying to sell his pair for about 400$...i was like come on man....COME ON....lol

Originally Posted by daaznfella

...a guy on craigslists here in seattle months back was trying to sell his pair for about 400$...i was like come on man....COME ON....lol
thats the best....... i once found some dude sellin DS bacons for $300, i was like
eek.gif
we meet up, i get there and homeys like...."ummm theyworth around 500....so thats what i want now...." till this day i shouldve just kicked his #*!, left the $300 on him and kept it movin
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

lil late but congrats to mic! dope urawas and red AM1s...
WHO GOT THOSE OG EMERALDS SIZE 10 ON EBAY???? 86 shipped?!?!?! i wasn't home >_>
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

thats the best....... i once found some dude sellin DS bacons for $300, i was like
eek.gif
we meet up, i get there and homeys like...."ummm they worth around 500....so thats what i want now...." till this day i shouldve just kicked his #*!, left the $300 on him and kept it movin
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
yea as great as that woulda been...karma woulda been a B...... those bacons prolly woulda imploded on you afterwards..... lol

but yea i hear what your saying, it's one thing to sell at a high price, it's ANOTHER to go "umm well how about...."....i mean come on! lol

the ones that got away....it's always those that leave a hole in our hearts....or wallets....lol

for justin
1358339177_4405360066.jpg

Originally Posted by air max 87

eek.gif
we meet up, i get there and homeys like...."ummm they worth around 500....so thats what i want now...." till this day i shouldve just kicked his #*!, left the $300 on him and kept it movin
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
yea as great as that woulda been...karma woulda been a B...... those bacons prolly woulda imploded on you afterwards..... lol

but yea i hear what your saying, it's one thing to sell at a high price, it's ANOTHER to go "umm well how about...."....i mean come on! lol

the ones that got away....it's always those that leave a hole in our hearts....or wallets....lol

for justin
1358339177_4405360066.jpg

lol
laugh.gif

E in freshwaters, guys getting stylin.

I'd post my pick up here, but i wont out of fear.....

Today to work:

recycled

Originally Posted by size twelve

funny, most of us have more pairs than the average household, and yet we always remember the ones that got away..
So very true..
And do I sense a massive flood of Urawas coming on? That pair has been on my "someday" list for awhile
ohwell.gif
Us big footers got it bad imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom