TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ The dude standin' next to Wale is wearing the CMYK Gortex 580's though...........that caught my eye.

Cris.

don't believe I've seen these posted in here.. is this a new type of mesh?
am-90-blk-total-orange-2.jpg

am-90-blk-total-orange-6.jpg

via link

^^^looks like ripstop material, could be wrong tho. those pics makes those look nice.....but i've seen some pics where they are just horrid.

opiums for me today...

man, my point and shoot camera is not living up to my expectations these days. but I guess I can thank Cris and some others for making mine look even worse bycomparison...

fam - thanks a lot for the help ! and believe if i do get them , it will NOT befor that BIN price
laugh.gif

Dope BeeDubs Fuser........now sell me your Hua's, your ticket into TAF, haha, j/p, nah for real, lmk when you want to sell.........

Cris.

^ no kidding. sometimes nike just baffles me with decisions like that. "oh what a great colorway, lets make it patent!!"

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

^^yup.....if they drop these with patent....i'm going out my way to strip it down to smooth leather.
Take a power sander, with somethign super fine, like 1600 or 2000 grit paper, and buff it....if you do an even job, you'll get a nubuck/suadematerial out of it...

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

^^yup.....if they drop these with patent....i'm going out my way to strip it down to smooth leather.
Take a power sander, with somethign super fine, like 1600 or 2000 grit paper, and buff it....if you do an even job, you'll get a nubuck/suade material out of it...
duke.jpg

you done ^&#@%@'ed up......i'm gonna get some materials together and it's a wrap for anything i don't want patent leather on.
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Hmm, a lot mention, love those flipped lavas, i think they may look ok with the patent in person, def pick up forme.

neukicks, which red is that? Pops in your picture more than ive sen inothers, nice.

Flint, love those 98s, if only the white patent was 3m it'd be adefinite, but like you, i'm waiting for an outlet sale before i buy.

Picked up my grail today, only took 22 years, i actually like the original mesh 2005 version (?) more though i think, theones with the red air unit and mesh around the heel instead of the silver material. Still over the moon though. Manufacturing quality was very poor on these,tried several pairs before taking the left shoe from one pair and the right from another, scratched bubbles, marks, toe box guard out of shape etc. These twoare top class though, happy.

Think i'll do a collection post later today.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

tried several pairs before taking the left shoe from one pair and the right from another, scratched bubbles, marks, toe box guard out of shape etc. These two are top class though, happy.

wish i had the opportunity to do that. sold my red ones though within 24 hrs of getting hold of the HOAs AND made a healthy profit on them, so i can't moan
tongue.gif

Random_79 - nice Skull Packs, always liked those.
neukicks - dope Drurys. i've had my eye on the Currents for some time now.
Chris - Windrunners looking good bro. very clean!
GSDOUBLEU - did u cop the Urawas? i was watching those but i passed once they broke $200
BIGRED - nice rotation
smile.gif

dallas - Stash 95s & SF90s
pimp.gif

2 new pickups for me:

Voltage 97s ($68) - thanks to kev2nd for the inspiration (on pg 1000 ...and whenever previously posted)
wink.gif

3790919778_18afe78be9.jpg
3790908728_4a362c1ecf.jpg

are the more recent 97 retros much smaller now? these things swamp my Trues. they're so much wider and the tongues are huge.

my first pair of 2009s (£65 in the JD sale) - thanks to Dan Love for the info and Cris for the pics which persuaded me to get them.
3790124159_b09d9ae7aa.jpg

still not sure about the overall look, but i do love the
3790146793_b1868c8261.jpg

and the crazy
3790945286_5fc27df825.jpg

and i have to agree... they are by far the comfiest shoe that i own
smokin.gif

and lastly...
3790991412_c471d44724.jpg

thanks to Hameed for hooking this lot up for me, the package arrived today. thanks again bro
wink.gif

Gooey - glad to see everything arrived in one piece mate
wink.gif

Justin - those AM95s look good. If we can strip the patent I'll get multiple pairs

V - no worries. Post some pics of that laptop
tongue.gif

Peace fam.

the only way really to strip the patent leather is to use acetone to dull it, or do take flat paint and paint over it.... or as i told justin, sand it off andmake a nubuck material outta it

Hameed - you should be getting the package by tomorrow

Can't thank you enough G

Nice scoop on those 97's, I remember my boys laughed when I got some J's for my b-day and returned them to Athlete'sfoot to get those instead
happy.gif

and someone hit me up if you got a hook up on 2K9 please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom