TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, yes.....VERY nice purchase bro, you can take a sigh of relief now.

We ended up not going to LA, me and Abbey were in the Hospital from Thursday to Saturday, we're rescheduling..........

Cris.

Sup Fam!

orange BW's looking good, very vibrant.....could this be a sign they figured out how to get back to the neon colors while being environmentally safe?
grin.gif

i slacked on the other BW's....persians, red, and blue ones.....will get them eventually
tired.gif

Hameed - we WILL strip that patent! it's now a personal mission of mine. gonna take V's advice and start practicing on beaters and cheap shoes from the sales racks.
devil.gif

G - voltage 97's
pimp.gif
....btw....your package went out last night.....
nerd.gif
....ENJOY!!!
Bigred - no doubt bro, glad i could help
glasses.gif

Sling - Dammnnnn!
eek.gif
......i reallyneed a time machine to go back and straight ABUSE the nikeid options!
frown.gif

Ron - i was hoping it was those red and white lights he had on but that grey is bothering me! if those arered/grey/white.....i need 'em!!! bout to send that dude a PM! what's his NT name?........and the 95's are samples that are supposed to drop thisyear or next year. production date is the end of 2008 so i'm hoping for a drop soon!
Modz - where's the collection?
nerd.gif

T21D/Bayareaflip - clean safari's!
James - post some pics of the cracking?
Dan - where you at?!?! NY got you caught up?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

doesn't feel right writing all that and no pics.......so just some randoms from my photobucket. i love my job and the consistent paycheck.........but ihate wearing hardbottoms all week!

and the best steal i've ever gotten
tongue.gif
edit - (and i just realizedthis pic was taken on my birthday
roll.gif
)

thanks everyone. Those are IDs... but NOT of my making... they were purchased, FYI. From the looks of it... they were made from back in the day when theywere $95 bucks a pop.

cris: lolo is almost 6 months now. checkup comin' up. she is good though... teething already. Howz the wifedoing? recovering OK? baby #2... how far she along now?

by the way, nice safari's, bAyArEaFlip... haven't seen ya post in here for a min.

gooey... nice pickups.

peace.

^ The wife is doing good, she's recovering....also, she's about 24 weeks now, due date 11-24.

Cris.

^ wow, that's crazy James. I have beat 90s that have the same amount of cracking than that. I still haven't had a chance to wear mine yet but will besure to keep an eye out

picked these up for 46$ they needed epic cleaning though
oh and could some one school me on the 2 airmax 98 models, like which one came first or just any interesting facts.

nice steal for $46 but those are not air max 98s. I forget the name of them but I have a pair of the white/red/black ones.

i better be quick before i forget anything/ anyone (i usually make notes as there's so much to take in after just a few days
laugh.gif
)

thanks for all the compliments on the 97s guys. i just hope they wear okay when i un-DS them after airjordanjacks nightmare with his Gundams.

Hameed - yep all in perfect condition - thanks again.
Modz - they're a 10
tongue.gif

Chris - anytime bro.
Phillip - thanks man. it was either that one, the pink logo or the Juice Crew design. gotta rep my old skool hip hoproots when i can
wink.gif

neukicks - sorry to hear/ see about the cracking. i've heard someone else mention the same problem... what a joke
mad.gif
(i've still to wear mine yet)
BIGRED - i'm with you, i don't like BWs but i do like that orange.
Timothy - it'll be worth the wait - trust me
wink.gif

Steve - what the hell are those 2nd iDs?? they look
pimp.gif

Justin - thanks for all the help on that lot... i can't wait to break that box open! at last i can return thefavour real soon. i'll chase up them tees as soon as i can too.

the 'Infracomets' (officially Hot Reds) are due out in Oct after the Sport Reds. not sure if they're exclusive but they were first posted (i think)on Footlocker's site. i'm sure i'll go for a pair anyway
tongue.gif

for any Footscape fans, Size? have these exclusives out today, just 240 made of each colourway.
6369_246704890369_828600369_8143617_5188691_n.jpg
6369_246704910369_828600369_8143619_2394056_n.jpg

So i was looking through some of the old pics... found this... have to share with the fam for a min... i believe this was when I first realized my love for AirMax 1s back in like 03 or 04.

sig_bg2.gif

not thatgreat of a pic... but... fun.
embarassed.gif

peace.

Great couple of pages, those BWs are poppin, love the 1s pic abovetoo.

Decided to do the collection post next week as i sold me 08 Infras yesterday and have some more HOAs arriving and thoseAzures, so i'll post when they come in.

My Infras, basically DS went for $136 u.s. which i was pissed about, but i got the HOAs for $160, so i'm only out ofpocket $24, but i was hoping to get much more for the 08s, unfortunately 2 pairs went of in the 2 days prior to mine, both the same size so i gothumped.
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom