TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice 97's gooey
i have a pair on the way that i can scratch of my list
glasses.gif

....all thanks to Mayhem lookin out cuz there's no way i woulda a found them on my own. thank you sir

**edit**
for today

bigred - any shops in the dc/nova/md area have the qs anymore? do you know? nice carsons too!
MOD - they are the team orange joints.
gooey - thanks man i appreciate it, ask CRIS, i had to convince him to get a pair ,they are great
pimp.gif
nice 97's too
tired.gif
at me for passing up on a DS pair for 65 2 months ago

whenever i see those 2K9's I want a pair, but when I put them on my feet to wear, i hate them
eyes.gif

wearing these today with jeans and a polo for work. can't wait to get off and head down to OBX tomorrow
pimp.gif

^nah bro. all the stores that i know of that had the QS have sold out. what size you lookin for? i might come across a pair when i go to NY this weekend.

Jibby, I wholeheartedly agree about patent. Its like they just have piles of it sitting around the factories and they look for excuses to slap it on anything.

Fred, nice Safaris.

Neukicks, noice dude. I'm still waiting to snag the wh/blue joints on the cheap.

Gooey, nice OG 97s. I regret passing on a pair for $185 DS my size at last DxC. Yes, big time thumbs down to myself - lol. And you will live in those 2009s.Trust!

Justin - I am diggin' Wale's Lights. Might be something us normal folks can't get ahold of yet, as he seems to be rocking stuff months in advance(Half Cent c/w for example).

And as for those sample 95s you posted, is that a lava colorway? Wondering if those are the lava c/w NOT chosen last year.

Modzilla, looking forward to that collection post. U have been accumulating at quite a rapid rate this year!

Originally Posted by sportz4life10

how much will the AM1s run me? i've been out of the loop for a couple months
It all depends on which AM1's / 87's your looking to purchase?

mod - looking forward to your collection post sir
gooey - nice 97s up there. I am eagerly awaiting the sunbursts! thanks again boss
BIGRED - loving the carsons
neukicks - fresh kicks as always
FLINT - I think your hypothesis may be correct because the PL seems to show up all the time when it shouldn't. it's probably waaaaay cheaper than othermaterials so they aren't afraid to use it excessively
well other than the sunbursts I got another pickup on its way which I am excited about. should be here by the end of the week. I might have to add tocomparison pics we had a few pages back...
PEAS FAM

From the other site, BW samples

bworens.jpg
bworens2.jpg

Thoughts? Don't know what type of mesh that is - and it looks like the midsole is a very light grey - but not bad overall

chubbz - they're an air max that released in 98. they haven't been retro'd since. what kind of info are you looking for?
slingman - dope rotation and i REALLY like those last iD's

not a huge fan of BW's but that orage does pop tho

nice pics and kicks sling. I agree with others, those IDs are nice indeed. can we please see some more?

wow bayareaflip those things are CRISP very nice!
pimp.gif

gsdoubleu - i dont think they do have them anymore? some others may be able to confirm for sure, but if they do the quality =
sick.gif

edit: i am wearing my blue QS 1's today.........and they are CRACKING so badly
grin.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom