TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
those pigeons up there are pretty nice. remind me that I want those SF 90s
and I know crepes are lady killers and there are 2 pair in this auction, but does anyone else thing this is asking a bit much? 140238633221.

FAM!

3876314382_f4e378f99b_o.jpg

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

those pigeons up there are pretty nice. remind me that I want those SF 90s
and I know crepes are lady killers and there are 2 pair in this auction, but does anyone else thing this is asking a bit much? 140238633221.

laugh.gif
$847!? at least the yhave the "make an offer" choice. Ihave always wanted to like the crepe pack, but something about that burlap, I just can't do it. love the colors though...

and man, the SF 90s are stellar, I always stare for a while when I see a pic of those...

Originally Posted by danloveuk

Stella > Corona? Ya kidding me. Sometimes Stella gets called 'Angry Fella' or 'Wife Beater' back in the UK. You WILL punch your friends if you drink too much of it.
roll.gif
.....never heard that before.....that possibly explains alot....
embarassed.gif

....IMO the hood juices (ol e, 211, st. ides, etc) have always been the riot starters
laugh.gif

damn dude is REACHING for those crepes ( lady killers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
)..........especially with a DNDS pair of the bursts in the same size available on ebay, BIN $33.00...
nerd.gif

Greg - HOAs
pimp.gif

NWT - those valentine 95's are soooo dope....had they only been 2 sizes bigger which would be a damn miracle for awoman's shoe
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by daaznfella

^how many miles you logging lately on your Nike+ bro?
2009s? Not wearing much, saving for summer.

Using the Lunatrainers as daily beaters at wotk, and maxims when not.

Ordered the Windrunners, BGs pic has me sold, love blk/grey/wht CWs, can replace my beloved dearly departed AT1 Low.
frown.gif
r.i.p.

Tailwind 92s should arrive tomorrow
smile.gif
I had to do a double take but I remembered it's winter-time down in the southern hemisphere.
smile.gif

smh.gif
when winter comes up here...gotta pull out the beater shoes
True dat.

1st day of spring today!

Have no idea what to wear...

It seems that seller had that set listed forever.....maybe seller pulls the ladies without them?
laugh.gif

Out to dinner tonight with my Family..... yes, I know I should have shorter socks on
grin.gif

Yeah that eBayer seller is a lunatic to think those prices will even fly....

No heat, but for $40 shipped I'll take it. BWs on the cheap....

15h1gqu.jpg

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by danloveuk

Stella > Corona? Ya kidding me. Sometimes Stella gets called 'Angry Fella' or 'Wife Beater' back in the UK. You WILL punch your friends if you drink too much of it.
roll.gif
.....never heard that before.....that possibly explains a lot....
embarassed.gif

....IMO the hood juices (ol e, 211, st. ides, etc) have always been the riot starters
laugh.gif

'Angry Fella' indeed
laugh.gif

^^That's a great deal on those Safari's and yes they look legit to me.

Another Justin heads up message that pays off. Big ups to you my man! Too bad I ignore them coz I don't want to be tempted to buy another pair of kicks
grin.gif

No angry fella here especially if you balance it out with something
wink.gif

3137919472_c9117012b2_o.jpg

*edit

Saw these posted on retro - Set to release summer 2010
http://niketalk.com/topic/202781

29ff30n.jpg
w13cwn.jpg

looks kinda off, especially the slates, but i'm all for those to retro. imma have to dig out one of my comets.

They do look off....I pulled out my retro pairs and the color placement seems to be good. The Slates look like they're lacking the green bubbles. I'mgood with the retro's too just as long as they don't mess with the materials.

since my flickr was up
2550190406_dfb2dcdf1d.jpg

3640277002_37a55ea1bb.jpg

Oh yeah....Comets and Slates.

Can't wait!

I wonder if they'll re-release the womens Grapes too?

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

just got some safaris, thanks to mayhem
pimp.gif
are these legit though???
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by battleground03

Another Justin heads up message that pays off. Big ups to you my man! Too bad I ignore them coz I don't want to be tempted to buy another pair of kicks
grin.gif

No angry fella here especially if you balance it out with something
wink.gif
roll.gif
&
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

good news on those retros....definitely copping both. (hey nike.....don't $^#%^%# 'em up with patent, these better be as close to the OG materials as ucan get)

^jdm those 90s don't look new? where are the nubs on the soles?

my wife has a pair of slates....jealous i am, even
frown.gif
i am when she wearsthem as her "beaters"...and they STILL LOOK SO GOOD!!....aiyah...

Comets look cool. The gradiant is different on the slates, and no green bubble. Basically a different cw.

May cop the comets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom