TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully the price of the older Slates and Comets goes down with the new release... one of the things that makes the 95 my favourite model is the big bubbleso anything after '04 I find hard to appreciate.. it's like if nike were to take away the 3M aspect of most 95 models, the whole thing just changes forme

kevin2nd - your analysis
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm really looking forward to them 95's, guess I have no choice but to sit and wait..

battleground03 - sick pics and kicks once again
kevin2nd - I agree with your analysis. as much as I love the 95s, I'm with nwt in not feeling the newer models. they really don't feel like they haveany air at all to me... I would even go as far as to say they are uncomfortable.
Cris - very nice OGs.. it's a shame to see how small the air units are these days compared to that. I thought technology was supposed to advance withtime?!?

just curious what the fam thinks about $200 shipped for DS AM90 navy/stealths? (they are coming from Korea). thanks ahead

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by daaznfella

^how many miles you logging lately on your Nike+ bro?
2009s? Not wearing much, saving for summer.

Using the Lunatrainers as daily beaters at wotk, and maxims when not.

Ordered the Windrunners, BGs pic has me sold, love blk/grey/wht CWs, can replace my beloved dearly departed AT1 Low.
frown.gif
r.i.p.

Tailwind 92s should arrive tomorrow
smile.gif
I had to do a double take but I remembered it's winter-time down in the southern hemisphere.
smile.gif

smh.gif
when winter comes up here...gotta pull out the beater shoes
True dat.

1st day of spring today!

Have no idea what to wear...
Ironically, it's starting to feel mighty brick out here on this first day of September.

smh.gif
not gonna have as many chances to wear shorts.

Nice Tailwinds, Modz. The paint does chip on those but not as bad as it does on the BWs. Within 15+ wears, you'll start to see tiny bits of cracking(just giving you a heads up)

And Nike's lineup of shoes for Summer 2010 is making me think about coming out of retirement, lol

Hey fam!!!! i've been pretty busy lately....I do lurk from time to time.....SOOOO much to mention....and to the new faces ....congrats!!!!

anyways my final pickup, thanks to Justin....I finally achieved my grails !!!! and for under $70 shipped!!!!!thanks for giving me a happy retirement....
tongue.gif
...they still fit perfect...not snug atall

hot red 90s is a dope colorway...but the toebox is EXACTLY like the black/emerald am90s out in local footlockers....nonetheless still dope....
hx6ql2.png

Sup FAM!!!

N1ke Drawer - you're welcome Fam...glad i could help, those maizes are something special!
pimp.gif
hot reds looking great as well.....not a fan of the materials but that colorwayis too sick to pass up.

dope JD90's Mike
pimp.gif

i'm hoping and preparing for some nice AM surprises next year...if they are already dropping scans of slates and comets as a GR, i can only hope for somemore dope stuff in the other tiers of releases.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Brian, you ain't lying! i was freezing my @#!$ off this morning....got up to turn off my AC then realized it wasnot on....the windows were just open. *sigh* there goes summer, whatever little we had. seriously tho....according to NY1, this summer was the 2nd or 3rd worstin rainfall on record.....only 3-4 weekends of sunshine in NYC this entire summer
frown.gif

these came in today and i'm in awe of them, seriously....this colorway in person is amazing, the pop on the volt with the black, anthracite, andgrey.....then the materials! very very happy with these! thanks a bunch G!

Those lights are serious!
smokin.gif

How much did it run you with the conversion shipped? I may be looking for a 12
nerd.gif

Justin with Air Max Light pair #9001
laugh.gif

Yeah, I woke up today with almost a stuffy nose...even had to don a windbreaker last night.

Fall allergies are creeping in as well...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

n1ke drawer, nice pickups
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brickSB

Those lights are serious!
smokin.gif

How much did it run you with the conversion shipped? I may be looking for a 12
nerd.gif
just around $170.

if you do it....wait until late in the day or early morning to send payment cause i think (not too sure) that's when the rates are the lowest...alsoweekends are good for a low conversion rate as well. when i was sending payment for my laser blues.....it cost me $324 during the week but if i had paid theday i won them which was a sunday i believe, it would have only been $290
eyes.gif

roll.gif
@ pair #9001....i just can't get enough of thelights...seriously....

yea, those are sick Justin. I'm not super fond of the lights but I have wanted that colorway since I first saw them. nice pickup sir and good info on theconversion

Jibby - ur welcome
Mheft - i just checked footlockers EU site but they didn't have any size 14's but i think gooey had said theystarted making the EU releases in a UK13/US14 (or was it UK12/US13?), might wanna check that out
nerd.gif

saw these on that site as well.....don't know what to think but i definitely wanna see better pics
laugh.gif

Black/Total Orange-NeutralGrey

Nike-Air-Max-Light-42-314248230204-image-1.jpg

I think I'll have to pick up a pair of those comet retros.

Just thought you guys would appreciate a little "air max display" I set up on a bookcase in my room.

all the neon on this page. I figured I would add some more...
08s for me today

and I'm not one to post "fits" but in keeping with the neon theme I figured I would add this too

^ thanks boss. it's a bit corny, but I like it. and didn't you just get those James? I saw your maxims as well and am tempted, but I've got my eyeson some other stuff
anyhow, I thought that crepe guy was crazy... guess there are even more wacky folks out there 290343577253 (*edit - this one is even better 290302558196)

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

^ thanks boss. it's a bit corny, but I like it. and didn't you just get those James? I saw your maxims as well and am tempted, but I've got my eyes on some other stuff
anyhow, I thought that crepe guy was crazy... guess there are even more wacky folks out there 290343577253 (*edit - this one is even better 290302558196)
eek.gif
......i just sorted his list to "highestfirst"....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom