TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been on here in a while, been too busy with work and guests. My buddy did bring me a pair of JD STs though and I'm well psyched on them

Neon Lights above are looking pretty dope

^ I got it from the employee store here in PDX a while back (over Christmas I believe). and man you guys are killing it with those lights!
seriously, I'm going to go crazy and start singing about it like this chick..
veruca_salt.jpg

too much black on those lights imo, for some reason if an AM doesn't have white on it....it better have some sorta 'nice" type of black, andsimply mesh isn't cutting it for me...

Nice couple of pages, gotta find those 90s Tak.

Was in the mood for lights today, think i'll wear the TBs.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

too much black on those lights imo, for some reason if an AM doesn't have white on it....it better have some sorta 'nice" type of black, and simply mesh isn't cutting it for me...
.......it's got white....
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

dope edge!
happy.gif

Hobo - ST's looking dope, gonna need those eventually
devil.gif

DOPE lights Mayhem (and Likuid) seeing those pics really makes me want to stoneface myself for passing on a sz 8 pair for $125 plus shipping on lacelocked.comlike a month ago...smh, theyre all gone now...

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

^ thanks boss. it's a bit corny, but I like it. and didn't you just get those James? I saw your maxims as well and am tempted, but I've got my eyes on some other stuff
anyhow, I thought that crepe guy was crazy... guess there are even more wacky folks out there 290343577253 (*edit - this one is even better 290302558196)

yea i did.....im trying to clean house right now though, and pulled a few out that needed to go.....those lights are very tempting though....its all goodthough got i think 3 pairs on the way right now? look at the other items that guy has, he has some decent stuff cheap, and i hear he'll work with theprices
laugh.gif

Mayhem- Always coming through with them funny gif's and humor
laugh.gif
Nowtoss a pair of white laces in them Lights for the heck of it
grin.gif

BattleGround- Had me froze up
indifferent.gif
for a few seconds checking those1's out
nerd.gif
SikWitIt!

^ Mike, I'd imagine you'd be getting your package tomorrow since you're somewhat in the local area, if not, Thursday.

Chris......dope IDs.

Cris.

V, I rarely sleep earlier than 3am. Don't u know this when u see me on cod4 at 12am ur time? LOL

2010's looking better than 09's LOL

Ah, just woked it out, 2 k 10, sweet.

And abernja, the 2009 AM1 are a re design shape, square toe bod comapred to a more rounded OG looking HOA version. There are comparison pics somewhere around,maybe someone will post some more for your info.

Im really liking the 2K10s..I think I might like em more than the 2K9s.

All these neon Lights. Good pick ups.

FAM!

steve: dope! I sold my pair of storm 90s but the midsole was beginning to separate
chris: nice IDs

I bombed around in these after work yesterday
3881161982_8879b2d720_o.jpg

Bonus shot, story on my blog!
3879589772_2882344530_o.jpg

Originally Posted by abernja

Sooooooo what's the difference between the HOA and '09 QS Wht/Red 87's???
The HOA's had a larger mudguard and a different shape to it. the tongue and insoles are different also. HOA had the "history of air"in sole. The paint job on the HOA's also seems to have been done better as well

nice iD's battle
i'm likin' those 2k10's

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Mike, I'd imagine you'd be getting your package tomorrow since you're somewhat in the local area, if not, Thursday.
No rush, I do appreciate the priority shipping- Thanks.
Now I gotta go out and snag my daughters a decent pair of AM's.. There's No way Im gonna have them running around wearing a "Team Fam"shirt with Saltwater Sandals or a pair of skate shoes..
tongue.gif

Prefer the 2K9's over the 2010's... i dont know, maybe its because im so used to seeing that sole on 2K9's now that this model and all colourwaysexcept for the first just look odd..

Brick - just read the blog.. had the same thing happen last year over here except the bird was much bigger, it was stunned and didnt move for a good 5 minutes

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by crisone

No rush, I do appreciate the priority shipping- Thanks.
Now I gotta go out and snag my daughters a decent pair of AM's.. There's No way Im gonna have them running around wearing a "Team Fam" shirt with Saltwater Sandals or a pair of skate shoes..
tongue.gif

..............Haha, nice, if there's a next run, I got you on the 3XL.

For today:

Cris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom