TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
....hey man....i'm just trying to look out!

.....so that's the 4th pair u were talking about lol...just couldn't resist could ya...?

btw....i spy....dutches....jack....makers mark....courvosier(sp?)....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

laugh.gif
....hey man....i'm just trying to look out!

.....so that's the 4th pair u were talking about lol...just couldn't resist could ya...?

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
yea yea. edit: haha they are ashton cigars, you got it right, but you missed the XO E&J and the absinthe! and its single barrel jackdaniels
wink.gif

thanks jibby! told you i needed to get rid of some stuff!
laugh.gif

waaaay too much to catch up on usual. Summer's over over here now though, so unfortunately no more weekends like the one i've just had!
devil.gif
tongue.gif

Shaun - nice pickup on the Huaraches.
Oli - M65, blk 99s, iD Currents
pimp.gif
i live in my M65 and AMs at the moment.
Chris - not traded those TR2s yet then??
tongue.gif
those 87 iDs & your True95s have gotta be 2 of my fave iDs i've ever seen.
Ucasta - the AM2 Light man lol, fresher than fresh.
Cris - Vios, BD Currents, Urawas... beautiful pics. i'm still looking for those Currents (and Vios
tongue.gif
). congrats on the AMS pickup too bro! amazing how they turn up when you leastexpect it.
neukicks - lush navy backup pair. i'm loving those old 99s myself, the shape and comfort is something else. and those Greystone EUs are one of my faves.
Justin - Volts looking CLEAN! didn't i tell ya?? Haha. can still grab you a backup too if you want. btw, it was the JDs i was referring to as being made upto a 14.
BUT...

Mheftman - i can get the Volt Lights right up to a US15. just PM me if you're interested.
ArtStranger - i won those the first time round (thanks to Justin - yet again LOL) but the seller had to refund me as they were wmns 10 and not mens
frown.gif

i went to the Banksy exhibition (Bristol) on Friday (hope you don't mind the pics). the weather was nasty, and as it was the last weekend of a 2 monthshowing, the queues were a nightmare (already a 5 hour wait from 9:30am). we showed up at 7:30am (opens 10am) and it was already like this:
3885033471_732a89d562.jpg
3885854232_b6328abedc.jpg

then of course it rained... on my DWs. (that's just dirty water onthe midsole
wink.gif
)
3884966385_0ae7e89dea.jpg
3885773806_77eaebe54c.jpg

a drunken Ronald

3885005577_173d9c8baf.jpg
3885817790_bdb3f774b0.jpg

then 2 more pics later my camera broke down on me
mad.gif
great shownonetheless.

(had to borrow my sis' Finepix for these
frown.gif

new double pickup thanks to Steve Slingman. my first of the new gen 95s. un-DS'd yesterday. love the c/w but very stiff on the comfort.

3885555098_0c422f507c.jpg
3884810517_b868931046.jpg

and my holy grail just in today:

3885542000_b63c7566ef.jpg

couldn't resist putting them on straightaway
happy.gif

MASSIVE PROPS to Cris for hooking it up again! thanks C, that's 2 grails from you now!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

^ is that from when they tell him Toby is coming back?
Yes, and from when it was reported that Brett Favre was coming back
happy.gif

Atmos', 112's, and those womens 87's.....all deserving a few
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

rofl i remember that episode, jim telling him and he didn't believe it...then he walks in and.....noooo!

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr AMSTERDAMNITS!!!!

What fammers know about that Makers Mark?
That syrupy goodness flows like water around my pad nowadays...
I swear Nike needs to do a Makers AM1
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Brown for the whiskey, black for the letters, light brown for the label, and red for the wax...
Dip the box top or something in red wax to top it off...

Anyways, got these in recently... I really didn't think they made a sz13 in these, but when I saw em I made sure I they didn't pass me up
tongue.gif

Also had a lil time to snap a few good shots...

Nice AMS, gooey.
eek.gif

nice lance's, jake.
pimp.gif

Gotta share this with the fam... hunted for these for about 4 years, complete with OG box
embarassed.gif
smile.gif
~

sig_bg5.gif

sig_bg5.gif

sig_bg5.gif

but rocked these today:
sig_bg2.gif

apologiesfor the pic overload.

peace.

Jake....what the EFF?!?!?!?! I thought those only went to a 12. Dope...I hope you didn't drop an arm and a leg on em.

Steve...dope 95s. You going to wear em?

G....glad the AMS' made it to you safe, they look good, enjoy, I'll tell Rome you got'm!!!!

Peace.

Cris.

Wow!!! Everybody's checkig off something on their "grail list"!
Congratulations!

Cris1 - Amsterdams! Crrrraaazzyy!!! Just wonderin' how much did it cost? I don't think I can ever acquire those,,,

Steve - OG Slates!!! Awesome! R U gonna wear 'em???

Final got my first pair of am 2k9's coming in. I slept on the blue ones from shoetrends, but they got the red ones in, in limited sizes (11,12, 15) for$125 shipped

Sling - My second most wanted 95's.... there was a pair on napsize last week a size too small... i've been looking for a good three years now,hopefully i can come across them in my fouth like you also
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
- Great pickup!

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

What fammers know about that Makers Mark?
I was a Jack D man for the last 20 odd years, but i tried makers mark last month, it's theshiznit.
eek.gif

Those 95s are beyond gorgeous Sling. Nice pick up.

Lots of awesome pickups everybody.

Sling, terribly nice 95s
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Neukicks -- on an AM87 spree
pimp.gif

jwdanklefs -- nice find on the 180s
smokin.gif

neukicks, i'm very jealous of all your white/navy 87's. I think we're the same size too. If you're ever looking to liquidate, let me know! Iknow there's probably fam members that would get first dibs and that's cool, but I'll be here just in case. haha.

amazing stuff all around though, as usual. more amsterdams, og slate 95s, 112's, atmos 95's, and shots of a banksy exhibit, nice! that guy got superfamous, didn't he. i remember a few years back his big story was that he snuck art into a bunch of prestigious museums in NYC, but he did it with somestyle. here's an article on it for anyone interested.

Banksy Hits Museums

Worn last night (got beer spilled on them
mad.gif
o well)...I wish the blues could be had for a decent price in sz12 (are the blue maxims being released overhere?)

thanks for the other comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom