TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^Lamo....wait, what am I laughing @?

Yeah those 95s do look a lil off...no gradient? Could be pics not too clear on my phone?

Originally Posted by ninob1213

What's good TEAM AM FAM? I have a pair of 95's that are too small and I'm trying to get rid of. Could you fellow heads help me with some info on what these are please? They look like a precursor to sport reds/chilis. Are they the desert reds?
img1151e.jpg
img1152u.jpg
They're fake.

Hey guys i just got these in the mail today!
I have wanted them for while now and got them VVVVNDS for $65 shipped off ebay
pimp.gif

To complete the set!!! (i wish the dunks looked as good as the airmaxes
frown.gif
)

Both are size 8.5 btw
happy.gif

nice amsterdams cris! every time i see those, I like them more and more. can't fade that price tag though...

and the maxims Kobe is wearing are distinguishable by the red lace tips as well as the black sole. the quick strikes have a red sole on the toe area. kobelooks goofy in those kicks. sometimes big feet and runners are just not a good mix. i am only an 11 and I think some runners look ridiculous on my feet forsome reason.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^Lamo....wait, what am I laughing @?

Yeah those 95s do look a lil off...no gradient? Could be pics not too clear on my phone?

The font on the tag is completely wrong. The gradient is a little off (should be darker on the bottom) and those protruding elements on the side don'tline up with the midsole that well.

^^^also the wave pattern is off, the swoosh is off, and you can see some stitching messed up in various places.

Greetings from the beaches of Turks and Caicos Fam. Honeymoon.

This is the first trip in a while that I did not bring several sneakers. Just one pair of DS Rod Lavers.

But Cris' pic reminded me that my wife and I did our civil ceremony (before the full church wedding in Puerto Rico with the tux and all that) on my lunchhour in NYC and I happened to be wearing Atmos 1's.

So technically I got married in AM's.

I was in the field today so I'm playing catchup. too much to mention, but I must say big ups to Cris on the AMS pickup!
I am liking the look of the 2K10s a lot. probably because it doesn't have the piece running up the middle of the toebox. I will def scoop a pair, althoughthe colorways seem a bit repetitive from this year.
oh and illphillip, congrats sir. hope you are enjoying the honeymoon!!
threw these on after work to kick it around the house

also stopped by the Woodburn outlet (503.982.0330) on my way back from Eugene today. saw these (excuse the crappy cell phone pics). figured I would share incase anyone here was interested. nothing that special but just in case. FSRs of each

PEAS FAM!
(ps not seeing the 87s on ID )

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

I was in the field today so I'm playing catchup.
I know the feeling man, that's me like everyday
laugh.gif
. Then anytime I'm in the office, I have a hard time not being in here too much.

I like those Tailwind 92's, but I just picked up the orange/purple cw the other day. I lucked into them in an auction (less than 30 bucks shipped), but Iwish I had waited on that colorway instead.

Speaking of the hufquakes (looking at jibby's post), anyone else seen this?
air-max-90-curent-huarache-huf-02.jpg

I thought they were fakes... they're not (taken from sneakernews)
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

^^i almost like those...I'll def have to see a better pic, or see em in person to make final judgement.

good look on that fake alert fam. I will be returning to seller. Does anybody have pics of the legit air maxes? I need to evidence to prove these joints arefraud.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^i almost like those...I'll def have to see a better pic, or see em in person to make final judgement.
ehhh
eyes.gif

happy.gif
even though cris' pick up puts these to shame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom