TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^beautiful EU's dude......great deal too!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

wink.gif

pimp.gif
, thanks homie!!!! if i had that smiley face beer cheers id use it right now, anyone wanna help me out?
nerd.gif
cheap, 220474149446, 220474150435, 220474152544, tell me if i should edit thisout

decided to unds them this morning, such an awesome pair

What up fam? Congrats on the AMS Cris
pimp.gif

I really like the 90 Current Huarache but still waiting for a cw worth picking up...

No update on the AM1 on ID? The site was down earlier so hopefully that's a sign of things to come!!

neukicks, those are great. They the pair from the UK auction site? If so, i can't believe i didn't pounce when i saw them. But happy for you. A top 87in my opinion.

Originally Posted by neukicks

wink.gif
pimp.gif
, thanks homie!!!! if i had that smiley face beer cheers id use it right now, anyone wanna help me out?

and a little alot of

Cris - clean pic of the huf's sir, that's a pair i need to acquire. everytime i came across apair.....something else that i wanted more took my money
laugh.gif

those hufquake current/huarache 90's.....i kinda like them now. i didn't really like the 90's because of the difference in the pattern on themudguard and the upper, but those new ones seem to have corrected that......also that black is helping the shoe out a lot!

Whats good fam....

those hufquake current/huarache 90's.....i kinda like them now. i didn't really like the 90's because of the difference in the pattern on the mudguard and the upper, but those new ones seem to have corrected that......also that black is helping the shoe out a lot!
I'm going to wash your mouth out with soap, Justin....
laugh.gif

Neu - dope pickup....and Cris, unreal pair of Amsterdams you got there. Youfound a DS pair? Jibby, about $20 more off those purple Structures and I'd be hittin ya up!

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Whats good fam....

those hufquake current/huarache 90's.....i kinda like them now. i didn't really like the 90's because of the difference in the pattern on the mudguard and the upper, but those new ones seem to have corrected that......also that black is helping the shoe out a lot!
I'm going to wash your mouth out with soap, Justin....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

^ is that from when they tell him Toby is coming back?
Yes, and from when it was reported that Brett Favre was coming back
happy.gif
brett_favre_picapp_4976511.jpg

Atmos', 112's, and those womens 87's.....all deserving a few
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Worn today to classes:

(first TEAM AM post, but lurk a decent amount...hopefully I can start contributing little by little)

Nice stuff on the last few pages fam...
Too much to list!!!
Been a while since I posted...
Keepin' busy with work, installing software on my comp, editing photos and I had some broadband problems as well...

Wore these over the weekend to visit the fam on the gulf coast...

sup jake, i know i've been slacking man.....i'm gonna holla at u soon for the next painting
wink.gif

dope clerks
pimp.gif

FAM! if anyone's interested in these currents....holla at me...full size run between 9-13 except for9.5's...and there's one size 14
wink.gif

^^ don't do that to me
laugh.gif

a back up pair of original mesh navy 1's came in today

took a "bonus"
laugh.gif
shot of all my navy air max 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom