TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are Quick Stitch as well aren't they, how they got passed QC is beyond me, rubbish quality.

I still love em though.

Hopefully next time they do better.

Maxims today with the hot air T.

^^hey Modz (or anyone that has em) hows the quality on the maxims? I might try and snag a pair of the royals since I passed on the QSs.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^hey Modz (or anyone that has em) hows the quality on the maxims? I might try and snag a pair of the royals since I passed on the QSs.

they aren't to bad, decent at most

Originally Posted by neukicks

better than the QSs right? are they more comfy?

Originally Posted by neukicks

better than the QSs right? are they more comfy?

for sure, they are def lighter than the QS

Lots of Air Max 1s on this page, I just noticed
laugh.gif

Might have to wear mine tomorrow.

Shaun - i'm wit u on those blue maxims....the QS's just won't cut it. Maxims and/or OG mesh....
grin.gif

just came back from more drinking....toof all numb....about to
smokin.gif
andhit that COD4 for a few minutes
laugh.gif

anyway....wore these for another night of drinking....

I don't think I've seen those 90's before Justin info?
Lots of Air Max 1s on this page, I just noticed
laugh.gif

A lot of Red too
happy.gif

Thanks for the compliments on the ID's. I think I'll rock another pair tomorrow
nerd.gif

for today it's Spiridons
3892339530_32497c9f94.jpg

hurray just got home from the club and i'm not the one throwing up tonight...bwahahhahahhaha no maxes for me, just stopped through to say hello to you all,see yah later

max safari 1 b? i think i paid "about" 180 for my pair, heavily USED though, like a 8 maybe even 7.7/10 conditoin....oh well

Chris - the 90's are a GR from earlier this year or late 2008. Easy to get cheap.

Man those spiridons r sick!

ahhh, Cod4, got the golden AK yet?

Any of you boneheads wanna get smashed on PS3 Cod4 feel free to PM me your user name and i'll take you toclass...Modern Warfare 2 soon....

p.s. Mesh AM1s are too fine, my OGs have made it possibly to my "fave shoe of all time"status..............which changes all the time!
happy.gif

Size 13 blue Spiridons = very very rare. For $190, I'd say that was a good price just for the opportunity to rock a pair. I had a red in a 12.5 and eventhat slight .5, they just wouldn't work.

I think I'm going to try to score the red Maxims for under retail once they go on sale. They're bound to since they were a GR.

daaznfella wrote:

max safari 1 b? i think i paid "about" 180 for my pair, heavily USED though, like a 8 maybe even 7.7/10 conditoin....oh well
an 8/10 would do it for me i think.....good stuff, today: hooray for hangovers
sick.gif

and these today to go play in the ever gross potomac river, beautiful day in NOVA today
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Chris - the 90's are a GR from earlier this year or late 2008. Easy to get cheap.
those 90s are dark navy blue (dark obsidian), not black, right? they were actually decent quality, really nice mesh (compared ot other recentreleases), but the blue was too dark for me. I wished they were black. in fact I thought they were black the first time I saw them at niketown...

^yup, dark obsidian/white. I have a pair and the materials were def impressive (and theyre solid go-to sneakers w/ jeans imo)

do Maxims fit big from the flywire, or do they run the same size as regular 87s?

wore these the other day:

Originally Posted by daaznfella

hurray just got home from the club and i'm not the one throwing up tonight...bwahahhahahhaha no maxes for me, just stopped through to say hello to you all, see yah later

I just woke up... With a headache... Hahahah. Last night was chill... especially after the club. Pretty funny, lol. Andy hella got called out, lol

Mod it took me forever to crack tha golden AK, esspecially with no scope on the MP44. lol.
to stay on topic, i need a pair of Red AM QS now

Sup Fam!

Modz - no gold AK for me......i stick with the mp5 and occasionally the m4/m16 combo.
Jon - those 90 ID's are dope

...feeling i should be doing this too...
sick.gif

....going for a ride tho...

Neukicks- are those 90's called wash pack or something like that ?
Justin- another day in a pair of beaters, break out them ds lights bro!

Looking good everybody, still could use many of the pairs posted from last last couple pages for myself...

Laser Blue 90's for me today , bout' to go catch Gamer. Have a Safe & Responible weekend!!

Originally Posted by tak

howz it Kev? where about in Hawaii you located? might be taking a trip at years end, might have to hook up for a plate lunch lol

i work 5 minutes from the airport. live around 12 minutes from the airport. pm me if you come down - i'll buy you a plate.

battleground!!!! those spiridons are so dope!

the atmos safari air max 87's were in the case at leilow hawaii. they were crispy deadstock sold for $250. everytime i went in there i tripped out on whynobody bought them.

Mike - lol not wearing the good stuff to ride.....maybe later....right now it's me and my pillow...
Brian - clean AM1's...have yet to wear mine. and the neons r holding up very good, just now they got some stainsfrom the bike chain tho
frown.gif
.......took a ride all the way out to littleneck through cunningham, then down northern and came back alongside the cross island and back down franny lew. almost got killed like 3 times....cars do notrespect/see you on a bike at all!
mad.gif
mad.gif
i am BEAT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom