TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by neukicks

get those shoes off that computer!!
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

those new JD90's are dope, the color scheme is very reminiscent of the cork pack 87s.....*awaiting some UK feedback on the materials*.....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dkballer22

Hey team am, just had a quick question, can I get a price check on these shoes?

1. DS green monster gozdilla air max 95 sz 8.5
2. DS atmos safari air max 1 sz 8.5 from a few years ago
pre-recession pricing:

Monsters can fetch anywhere between $350-$550
Safari's can fetch anywhere between $250-$350

recession pricing: slightly above retail....
grin.gif

one of the members who are in that size range might be more on point with current value but most of the high priced shoes have not been getting their fullvalue price lately. Bacons for under $250, Vio's for under $200, Atmos cements for under $200, there's just no splurging going on lately.

I hear you on the recession prices, thanks for the input guys, much appreciated, I'll be posting some runner pickup pics soon!

Justin - r u talking about me??? DS Bacons and DS Atmos AM1s?
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Just been getting lucky lately(recession,,, and some people desperately need cash,,,good for me!
smile.gif
) HeHeHe!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

recession pricing: slightly above retail....
grin.gif

one of the members who are in that size range might be more on point with current value but most of the high priced shoes have not been getting their full value price lately. Bacons for under $250, Vio's for under $200, Atmos cements for under $200, there's just no splurging going on lately.
i can only HOPE i see bacons for under 250. good lookin out tak, crossin my fingers

^ big red no need to cross your fingures....just do it! and hope that the sellers reserve price isn't crazy.

BigRed - I think communication is the key! Some sellers are willing to negotiate with the price because they need the money. You'll be surprise at thedeals that you'll get after the "negotiation"... Lol!

Been a while Fam... Work has been taking over my life. Thought i'd give the Fam a heads up on some kicks that i'm parting with. Check out the linkbelow for some AM heat....

Originally Posted by jranasaurus

Been a while Fam... Work has been taking over my life. Thought i'd give the Fam a heads up on some kicks that i'm parting with. Check out the sig below for some AM heat....

your link doesn't work
tired.gif

Afternoon, Fam!

I found these Maxs over lunch break at a Nordstrom's Rack. I can snag tomorrow if any of you want any of them. Most good stuff gets snagged there quickly(I've seen Redrum SB there
smile.gif
), so don't plan on these lasting through the weekend. And yes, these were the only sizes.

AM90 navy/white - sz 9, 9.5, 10.5 - $44.90
2nvrynr.jpg

AM 1 white/black - sz 9, 13 - $44.90
291mbo6.jpg

AM 1 white/neon - sz 9.5 - $44.90
eks2ug.jpg

Air Max BW - sz 10 - $44.90
2iqfwcw.jpg

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Afternoon, Fam!

I found these Maxs over lunch break at a Nordstrom's Rack. I can snag tomorrow if any of you want any of them. Most good stuff gets snagged there quickly (I've seen Redrum SB there
smile.gif
), so don't plan on these lasting through the weekend. And yes, these were the only sizes.

AM 1 white/black - sz 9, 13 - $44.90
291mbo6.jpg

i actually got those for a NT'r a couple months back when they dropped at the rack,he didn't want them anymore due to other priority's he had tohandle, so if you're a sz 11, and want them for the same price...lmk....they're literally sitting in my trunk...
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif

those navy/white 90's are top notch IMO.....nice soft mesh! if they had a 12 i'd double up for that price, got the first pair for $.10 more than thatprice thanks to V
pimp.gif

and some pics for no reason other than to post pics
embarassed.gif
roll.gif

just won these for $22 shipped.....i remember them but not the name(it's not 98 SE....anyone know? according to PYS...they are just called air max and.thecode is 104167-011

If my Mayhemese brother didnt already do so.....this is for you small footers
wink.gif

350252495203 sz8
350252496222 sz8
270454233851 sz8

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by ScrMnSyLnS

How Much Does this go for these days?
How much do these go for these days.
nerd.gif

How much do those go for these days?
nerd.gif

Speak English man!

Sell me those escapes BG!!

You know, I really hate to be negative in the fam thread, but seriously, Ive been reading this guys posts for months now, and you're a f'n herb, dude..seriously.
MAYBE english is this dude's second or third language? ever think of that?? I'm all about speaking as un-hood as possible, but seriously.. we got it.. you correct everybody.. we know.. you like shoes.. so do we.. you started with the infrared crap, and it's gotten progressively worse, and people have just been dealing with you..
Just relax man, seriously..
B!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

just catching up. this had me rolling....preach!
glasses.gif

justin, thanks for all the attempts today...$108 for a tshirt? SMFH
alien.gif

avngr - i like those blue maxims, first real picture i've seen of them
battle - nice man, thats a slick pair

happy almost friday fam! just got back from a date, went pretty well, not well enough obviously because im on the computer....but rocking these down to anotherlady friends
devil.gif
for some fun
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom