TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BG- you just lit this page on fire with those!

Avngr- Where the heck you find those at? LOL @ banana boats/ water socks

Originally Posted by neukicks

avngr - i like those blue maxims, first real picture i've seen of them
battle - nice man, thats a slick pair

happy almost friday fam! just got back from a date, went pretty well, not well enough obviously because im on the computer....but rocking these down to another lady friends
devil.gif
for some fun
pimp.gif
I wonder if Air Max Light 3s also have the "Crepes effect"

this page is on fire Fam.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Brian -
laugh.gif
....i doubt it
Chris - those powerwalls are piff!! the only other white/grey 87 i'd do backflips for, aside from those, are the 99mesh.

speaking of that.....vaporizer on the way and the stash has arrived....
wink.gif

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

hot wash can fade the wrong colored materials....happened to a pair of my 95's...
yea, do cold wash low spin. remember to remove the laces and insole. i put each shoe in it's own pillow case too, but i don't think that matters too much.
for today....

(recycled)

if anybody is looking for an 11 in these get at me
wink.gif
vnds

Chris - what's good fam? Those Powerwall's made me do a double take...quality as always!!

James & Mike - thanks for the compliments. I picked them up from a cat onthat other site that decided he didn't want them. retail + US shipping isn't too bad. Water socks?!?!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Viet - Again, I'm really SORRY about what happened before....
Justin - Always getting some steals!

Mine Today,,,
rofl, no worries, i'm sure i'll find a home for them somewhere

the box reads white/voltage yellow/mtlc pewter

it's part of the recent safari pack that nike did including these, the blue pair, and the purple pair...

V- Looking good there with your added touch. Im sure once you finish they'll turn out flawless.

Just found out that them Dizz90's are possibly limited to 100 pairs....
mad.gif

Have another great weekend FAM!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

just won these for $22 shipped.....i remember them but not the name(it's not 98 SE....anyone know? according to PYS...they are just called air max and.the code is 104167-011
I was watching these, curious to see how much they went for. Good deal at that price for sure
pimp.gif
. I've always liked that pair. I don't remember for sure, but I kind ofdo think they were just the Air Max. I'll have to raid my old Eastbays and see if I have any from '98.

Daaz -- nice work on those safaris
pimp.gif

Ok, who has a pair of Safari B's in my size? What would it take me to get them cheap? trade you a bunch of my shoes, anyone?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
grin.gif

Saw these on that auction site last night from a seller in LA. This means they are dropping soon or already out in some places
nike-air-max-1-nd-2.jpg

what up fam! thanks for the comments on the IDs. I've been crazy busy in the field doing this lame PCB remediation project. PCBs smell like toilet mintsand the do NOT come out of anything!
anyhow, I figured it would help to have an idea of what the materials on the sportswear ID actually look like. it's sunny today so I will take some moreshots after work because the cloudy weather (coupled with my point and shoot camera and no photoshop) did not do them justice. let me know if you guys want tosee anything in particular. I don't want to OD y'all on the pics. oh, and after trying them on, I am actually feeling the black red ones a lot. I willdo WDYWT shots!!!
oh and in response to some folks questions...
tak - yea the toebox is the waxed twill stuff.
danloveuk - thanks man. I tried to do a pair with suede on the toebox but it kept adding that embroidery crap back after I had removed it and went to mess withthe other options. let me know if you are able to get it to work..
anyhow lots of good stuff lately.
battleground03 - I'm not a big fan of mostly white shoes, but those 87s are super nice!
hope everyone is getting ready for a great weekend!
PEAS

D - Not sure if it's a regional thing. I think someone had posted the reason for the tounge tag several pages ago.

ILLustRAYt - Great deal on those Safari's but it looks like someone tagged ATMOS on the mudguard
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom