TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UFB, nice windrunners. so the mesh is actually a dark green? and nike has a color called green chile?!? awesome. we mess with the green chile something seriousout this way. haha. what is green chile on them? the nike and swoosh on the tongue?

and lol @ the "atmos" tag on the mudguard of those safaris. that's a shame.

Originally Posted by crisone

Originally Posted by ucasta

^Nice Chris
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

.............Aaron, you get my PM??? Lmk.

Cris.

Just responded.

Got these in yesterday for a good price...
glasses.gif

aaf4ad.jpg

Originally Posted by denverairforce

UFB, nice windrunners. so the mesh is actually a dark green? and nike has a color called green chile?!? awesome. we mess with the green chile something serious out this way. haha. what is green chile on them? the nike and swoosh on the tongue?

and lol @ the "atmos" tag on the mudguard of those safaris. that's a shame.

Green Chile was also used on some other shoe...possibly the Air Max IV in 1999? I remember seeing it on a boxtag on some old pair of Nikes my brother had,either the Air Max IV or the Terra Albis.

Originally Posted by battleground03

Saw these on that auction site last night from a seller in LA. This means they are dropping soon or already out in some places
This is good news..if that seller had my size I would've purchased.

Ucasta- Man how I missed out on those. SICK
smokin.gif

......Mayhemoit the toothless agression! Nice Spruce 90's, they look familiar o.0

Originally Posted by neukicks

Ok, who has a pair of Safari B's in my size? What would it take me to get them cheap? trade you a bunch of my shoes, anyone?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
grin.gif

James - what size do you wear again? I may be able to help you out if you are a sz 12...

Justin - AM90 Spruces!!! I need to wear mine already
grin.gif

Originally Posted by avngrguild

Ok, who has a pair of Safari B's in my size? What would it take me to get them cheap? trade you a bunch of my shoes, anyone?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
grin.gif

James - what size do you wear again? I may be able to help you out if you are a sz 12...

grin.gif
Hey wait .....Im a size 12
laugh.gif

FAM!
just checking in, been working like a dog lately, no time to update anything...wife and I ran some errands and grabbed dinner on the go
glasses.gif

3932198695_69d9a48827_o.jpg

Going in for a second interview at a job I really want next week. I got my fingers crossed.

Considering the long distance I have to travel after exiting the subway, I'll see if I can wear my Air Maxes (just for walking) and then change into thework shoes once I get in the building.
grin.gif

Did some searching on the online auction site...not as much "must-have" stuff anymore...

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Going in for a second interview at a job I really want next week. I got my fingers crossed.

Considering the long distance I have to travel after exiting the subway, I'll see if I can wear my Air Maxes (just for walking) and then change into the work shoes once I get in the building.
grin.gif

Did some searching on the online auction site...not as much "must-have" stuff anymore...
Good Luck with that Job Interview FAM!

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by avngrguild

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
grin.gif

grin.gif
Hey wait .....Im a size 12
laugh.gif

10.5-11
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
frown.gif

Shoetrends.com has those "comet" retro 95's up for pre-order if anyone cares. Says they will ship sometime late October though. So much for itbeing a 2010 release.

^actually footlocker has them too....and no they are a straight pass...stupid freakin patent leather, held em and was like -_-

^Oh damn, that sucks! They need to change that pic that they have on their site, very misleading. Now that you mention it, I saw those 95's at FootLocker too. That patent toe is a real turn off. All the pics you see of them make the midsole look white when it's actually a light gray color.

oh man that is misleading, somebody should email ron (isn't that his name?) at shoetrends and tell him the pic is of the comets and not hot reds... whitemesh over the laces should be black... i got excited there for a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom