TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^
nerd.gif

No computer
ohwell.gif
sending it back out tomorrow. If it doesn't come back fixed this time I'm throwing out of my car at 90MPH on the freeway and buying anew one. This browsing on my phone sucks %$!

Thanks V...appreciate it!

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^
nerd.gif

No computer
ohwell.gif
sending it back out tomorrow. If it doesn't come back fixed this time I'm throwing out of my car at 90MPH on the freeway and buying a new one. This browsing on my phone sucks %$!

...at least give me the video card and or ram.... lol

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^
nerd.gif

No computer
ohwell.gif
sending it back out tomorrow. If it doesn't come back fixed this time I'm throwing out of my car at 90MPH on the freeway and buying a new one. This browsing on my phone sucks %$!

...at least give me the video card and or ram.... lol
damn shaun, those aholes still haven't fixed it?! what'd they say the problem was NOW? told you that you should have sent it to me
tongue.gif

and yes please, save the RAM
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by JordanHead21
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

AM95s were one of the last shoes not to have the dreaded chipping midsole problem.

So this is common in them? I thought it was weird this happened already after 4 wears. Casual wears might I add
The most recent pair of AM95s I own is from 2006 (AM95 Tuxedo Pack) and I own AM95s that were from anywhere between 1999 and 2005.

Of all those AM95s I own, none of them has a problem with the midsole paint peeling and cracking. What I meant by my initial comment was that I had previouslynever seen AM95s with the cracking paint and I was led to believe they were the only Nikes immune to that problem.

Hope the Slate retros in 2010 don't have this problem but I would not be surprised if they did, given Nike's lack of quality control.
smh.gif

^
eyes.gif
What's up with those patterned midsoles? The gray/white 87sdon't look bad, until you see the midsole is metallic silver
sick.gif

These size 8's are too snug, might be up FS if they are uncomfortable by the end of the day:

Awesome customs guys........

Cris.

Originally Posted by micmorales

kuya, they look snug aswell...

.............Yeah, they are, I just took them off and changed into Presto's, your Propers are coming today, so once you're ready, I'll ship themout with your tees.

Cris.

Thanks for the love on the customs Fam!! Viet really outdid himself!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jake - DO IT!!! i know u will come up with something sick!
Shaun - thanks for the info....it's got me curious to see what that new mashup will look like.....but like modzsaid....$%#!??? putting a 2009 air unit with a 97 midsole??....then again...maybe they have a bunch of 97 midsoles because there's an AM98 retro loomingsomewhere next year?.....reaching....i know.
frown.gif

Mic - those are some really nice ID's....got another pic of the orange/blue pair?
Cris - 180's are piff, sucks that they are too snug.
T21D - i need those 90's....
pimp.gif

out of that lineup for holiday...these have some potential IMO...
grin.gif

nike-air-max-holiday-2009-premier-3.jpg

2d6sff9.jpg

v2r2ac.jpg

unreleased am95s from last year it's teal, not emerald...

1zlty4w.jpg

30ax952.jpg

weartest only am 180....found them at a thrift store....was ultra nice leather...

142xwyr.jpg

euro champ samples, the GR did NOT have the white 3m on it

3539weg.jpg

air max preview look see samples (my inspiration for mayhems customs)

just figured i'd share some samples i found in my library, i no longer have the 180s, and i'm planning on moving the previews if anybody wants em (pmbutton folks)

new banana maxims....livestrong? via nicekicks.com
air-maxim1-black-4.jpg

air-maxim1-black-7.jpg

spring 2010 is just around the corner...
eyes.gif

that bubble looks like it's scared to come out and play... nice grape colorway though. would love to see those in grown up sizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom