TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Popped into Footlocker a day or two ago, they had some new Lights there, they have a few exclusive CWs over here now at FL.
Pics?!?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

thanks Mod. love those things...
went wine tasting over the weekend with my lady. it was a good time. wore these (thanks to James
wink.gif
) to have some pinot at Anne Amie and watch the sunset...

need a legit check

msc428.jpg

2zyiqfs.jpg

2m3h3iq.jpg

this picture makes them look suspect as far as shape goes....

29uyicw.jpg

20sg6qe.jpg

i think thy're fake, but just needed to verify, thanks@

I've never seen faked hot pink 95s. I'd guess they're real, but without a label pic...Generally the fakesI've seen have a short tongue, that tongue is the correct length..

As for those Ones, the Year of the Ox pair i got also have that bulge in the heal. But that's because of the raisedheal plate for them, dunno why those do.

Couldn't get pics of the lights, and they're not up on the website either, i'll try and remember to grab thestyle codes and find pics next time.

anyone managed to get the dizzee am90s?

anyone know how many pairs there were, and how much they might go for these days..?

^yeah; but those prices are hardly accurate. they range from $150 to $550???

how much was retail, anyway? i'm guessing about $180 (~GBP90) since it was a UK drop?

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

how much was retail, anyway? i'm guessing about $180 (~GBP90) since it was a UK drop?
No idea dude, i would guess it was more due to the limited release.

Those Hot/Turbo Pinks *might* be legit but the shape of one of the shoes looks real suspect. To think on a positive level, that one might be a B-grade withthat defective shape near the toe.

Modz, I have seen fake Turbo Pinks on the 'bay before. Some guy is selling a whole bunch of fake AM95s.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Those Hot/Turbo Pinks *might* be legit but the shape of one of the shoes looks real suspect. To think on a positive level, that one might be a B-grade with that defective shape near the toe.

Modz, I have seen fake Turbo Pinks on the 'bay before. Some guy is selling a whole bunch of fake AM95s.
smh.gif
yea it's the one that i think makes them look suspect too

the question to me is....did it ever exist with a white 3m strip????, don't think they're b grade, you can't see any ink on the tags from the pixthat were provided.....i asked for a size tag pic and she sent all those other pix...

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

No idea dude, i would guess it was more due to the limited release.

Retail was 110 GBP. my guess is that they released about 500 pairs...

Niiiice Jibby.....they look good but maybe a lace swap to black laces....
nerd.gif

got my package of customs today....but left the good camera at home....so i'll post pics later when i get home....
nerd.gif

....came out great V!
pimp.gif

thanks for the info, sammy. so chuffed - my mate was in brighton for work all week during the date of the drop so i wasn't able to get any help
sick.gif
isuppose i know how much i'm willing to pay for a pair now.

any more than $250 and i'd rather spend time looking for *ahem* some bacon.

thanks for the info, sammy. so chuffed - my mate was in brighton for work all week during the date of the drop so i wasn't able to get any help
sick.gif
i suppose i know how much i'm willing to pay for a pair now.

any more than $250 and i'd rather spend time looking for *ahem* some bacon.
I thought for sure you Won that pair I linked you too.

Thats the biggest guess Ive heard so far in regards to them Dizzee 90's I came across one pair in my size and dude wore them already. Didnt even bother toask how much he wanted for them.. probably would have gotten some ridiculous price anyway. The bigger the shoe, the bigger the price
devil.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

can i get some more help on those 95s? the auction ends soon...=(
IMO.....just go for it......it's not like they are gonna run u some major coin so at the end of the day u either chalk up a L, miss a fewbucks and u can always donate them to charity n write 'em off on ur taxes
tongue.gif
........, or u end up with some really dope 95's!

^ I tend to agree. Might as well, as long as the price doesn't go way up. They don't jump out to me as fake like a lot do, but there are a coupleangles that look a little iffy. Then again, I'm not an expert.

V - a tag or box pic would give me a better idea, but it may be too late for that.

Jibby - nice AM90 IDs mate!!

Been busy with work but managed to pick up this little project. What can I say, I'm a sucka for AM95's
ohwell.gif

A quick lace swap for reference, but the patent will come off somehow!!! Before and after pics to follow...

Sneaker_Air_Max_95_Hot_red_3.jpg

Sneaker_Air_Max_95_Hot_red_2.jpg

I just seen those at footlocker and they were
alien.gif

That patent leather is a bad touch also is the midsole on yours in decent shape.
The ones I saw looked like b-grades smh at nikes quality nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom