TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike - I picked them up from FL in San Mateo. They aren't perfect, but that color combo is workable.

ArtStranger - the midsole on mine is straight. However, the off white color threw me at first. Either way, I'lldestroy them or get it right
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by avngrguild

Mike - I picked them up from FL in San Mateo. They aren't perfect, but that color combo is workable.

ArtStranger - the midsole on mine is straight. However, the off white color threw me at first. Either way, I'll destroy them or get it right
laugh.gif

I checked them out at the FL in San Mateo over the weekend...decided to hold of and spend on something else.

Anyone copped the womens AM 1 black safaris? Im temped to cop, but dont know about that bright red they have on them.

Just got these a few days ago had to switch the lava laces out though. They air my first pair of any AM's so forgive me if they are beastish haha (arethey?) I don't know anything about AM's but I know 95's are my fav model of them. I had a question though, does the midsole usually have thesecracks in them after a few wears? I put a few pics of them and didn't know if it was common or what
nerd.gif

*Here are the midsole pics, thanks for the help

EVERYBODY that helped with the fire pinks

...thanks though, none of those really helped too much, simply because the pair that was listed had a white 3m strip on the tongue...and every other pairi've seen has silver 3m??

ended for 39$...i bidded 38$....la di da....lol it was ok, womens 9.5 (i'm a womens 10.5-10)....i was gonna do the no insole trick, but glad to know idon't have to worry about these at all...

thought mayhem woulda posted in here by now...must be busy with all those drugs he's taking for his alvin cheeks

Originally Posted by daaznfella

EVERYBODY that helped with the fire pinks

...thanks though, none of those really helped too much, simply because the pair that was listed had a white 3m strip on the tongue...and every other pair i've seen has silver 3m??

ended for 39$...i bidded 38$....la di da....lol it was ok, womens 9.5 (i'm a womens 10.5-10)....i was gonna do the no insole trick, but glad to know i don't have to worry about these at all...

thought mayhem woulda posted in here by now...must be busy with all those drugs he's taking for his alvin cheeks
?

Originally Posted by tak

Jordanhead- Those look to be in decent shape, IMO that cracking is from a few normal wears. Nothing uncommon about that
wink.gif

To ALL my FAM & Lurkers
tongue.gif
SJ has these sz 9-12
http://shoejocky.com/nike-air-max-95-black-hot-red-grey-609048-065.html
http://shoejocky.com/nike-air-max-1-white-black-varsity-red-308866-101.html

also remember footlocker has friends and family this weekend so you can use the 30% off for some of these guys. just a reminder. some reason i want the parramaxims
embarassed.gif

what!??!?! you didn't like the red laces i put in those am1s ? you gonna send those back foo.! and LOL at you not showing the inner of the lights....!

somebody ?'d me on the no insole trick? just take out the insole on the shoes, give's you a bout .3-.5 extra room in size.....not always the comfiest,but it works fine in a lot of shoes....

lol edited.....i wasn't sure if u wanted to or not....jeez.....

....it's late....going to sleep which means playing COD4 for another 30 min and then going to sleep....lol

Goddammit both those ones are off the hook!

What about a neon forefoot swoosh, i assume you considered it?

Both gorgeous regardless.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Goddammit both those ones are off the hook!

What about a neon forefoot swoosh, i assume you considered it?

Both gorgeous regardless.
with the approach that i used, it couldn't be done...but if i had rethought it before any paint touched the shoe, very likely, the miniswooshes were last min request...

sold off all my FPS, halo 3, cod4, gow.....all i have left is gow2...and the way the guns work there, make things all wacky

excited for cod5 though, fresh new start...ahhh, and tekken 6...w00t!

You sold cod4 before we had a match???
frown.gif

US connection sucks +%%% anyhoo, see you on MW2!

If you like cars give Supercar Challenge a go, best driving game i ever played, and ive played them all.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz
First off... Speaking of late... W THA F are we all doing up???

Incredible set of customs Viet and Justin... WOW... It was more than to be expected but nothing less from the FAM... Good job fellas...

Now whats the story with these red joints? I need em!!!! Were they IDs that u found on the bay?

As for the those volt neon AM1s, I think I may do something to that affect to my pair... They just have way too much white...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Great stuff guys, ya'll just lit a creative flame under myars!!!

Viet/Justin...dope customs. What was the base for that red pair? I like those.

Got some info on an upcoming '10 release...sounds interesting, kinda lookin forward to seeing these...

Air max 24/7 hybrid...am 2009 bottom, with a am97 midsole, and am95 upper.. comiing in neon green and chili red.

We'll see....

Also white/hot red STs are hitting (not sure if they've already been spotted yet) if you need em hit me up I can prob point you in the right direction.

Peace Fam!

Originally Posted by s dubl

Viet/Justin...dope customs. What was the base for that red pair? I like those.

Got some info on an upcoming '10 release...sounds interesting, kinda lookin forward to seeing these...

Air max 24/7 hybrid...am 2009 bottom, with a am97 midsole, and am95 upper.. comiing in neon green and chili red.

We'll see....

Also white/hot red STs are hitting (not sure if they've already been spotted yet) if you need em hit me up I can prob point you in the right direction.

Peace Fam!

if it's anything like the 95/360./....ehhhhhh

the red shoe was an id that justin found

i'm up cleaning up the sz 11.5+forum....loland getting ready to go run.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom