TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by s dubl

nice pick up C1...93s dont get the love they deserve.

Jake is that the pair I linked you to? I should have picked em up for the price it was.....
Yeah man appreciate that too... They couldnt have been worn more than once... I think it ended up being like $40 shipped... Thanks Shaun...

glad to help Jake...not a bad price.

just saw these in the Nike forum...

Livestrongs
smokin.gif
could use a lil more yellow, maybe a yellow air unit woulda been nice. I like em though...
fc316847fecc38b0c028bb20205e79ad720e5b3d.pjpg

and for the ladies and all you small footers
mad.gif

1ba261349ef9ac003cbb70cb238a8c21e5661490.pjpg

g'nite Fam!

Originally Posted by danloveuk

Denver - I'm a US 11. These were DS and I picked them up for $140 shipped on eBay.
nice, my size too. I'm really hoping to catch a deal like that. another pair I might just iD if given the opportunity.

size 10 fam, there's some mowabb 95's up used with a BIN of $90 shipped, not bad.

lads, i gotta know...

why is there a small swoosh on the front toebox of that airmax 1? i know the viotechs and safaris have them as well... but what's the significance?

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Gotta agree. I'm diggin the shoe regardless.......and really wishin they weren't a tier 0 release so I wouldn't have to work so hard for em.

Cris- please share any info you come across on the release. I gotta get em.......somehow.

Clean lookin shoe, lovin the materials, and forfoot swoosh.....though it could have been better white.

How's things Corgi? Good I hope. Been keepin my eye on your blog. I'm sure we'll be talkin again shortly.

-Andrew-
cleveland22< you act like tier zero is exclusive these days. These things are a dime a dzen,. Especially with everyone reselling them> BE patient you"ll get one for retail plus shipping. Thanks for checkin the blog. Im trying to get more active in it again. Its been a year almost and i have oput up 25% of my stuff. Grab a bootleg gel insert they try to sell you at mall stores , its gonna be a while.

Tier zero releases are about the only thing I can't guarantee picking up @ retail, and with an over-hyped Parra colab.......who knows what they'll begoing for after the fact. If I had connects like you Corgi I sure wouldn't be sweatin much of anything.
wink.gif
There will, of course, be plenty of them being flipped / for sale. Time willtell how much they'll go for. Hope you're right, and they're available for retail after the fact. If you come across an 11.5 or 12 you know whowouldn't mind a pair.

Only 25% listed so far, huh? That's a hell of an undertaking. Best of luck with it. Looking forward to you unearthing some more Bursts!

-Andrew-

Peace fam!! Justin, Jake, Edge,Chris...what's up?

Those Patta AM1s are clean and simple...

Shaun - thanks for posting those AM09s. That woman's cw is dope.

Pattas look nice but I won't be broken hearted when I don't get them as long as the iDs have the same shape and options. but I'm not getting myhopes up about that either..

^ good looks on the link. I figured they would be more than that but maybe they aren't as limited as it sounds...

^^^ Right back at yall ... THANKS ....

DOPE LAF AM90's homie.

Thanks MIKE for that link too.... Hopefully I can make some extra loot
pimp.gif
and get a pair.

Wish I would of waited ....
tired.gif

Cris - dope steal, those are clean.
pimp.gif

Dan - noooo doubt
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Hameed - sup fam
Shaun - 2009's look great....too bad for us big footers, that sport red cw is dope
frown.gif

just to clarify....those green patta 1's are the QS release, there's a purple version that's the tier zero release.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

just to clarify....those green patta 1's are the QS release, there's a purple version that's the tier zero release.

RIGHT ON .... The GREENs are NICE and im sure the PURPLEs will be even better. HOPEFULLY Ill be able to get both.

Gotta agree. I'm diggin the shoe regardless.......and really wishin they weren't a tier 0 release so I wouldn't have to work so hard for em.

Cris- please share any info you come across on the release. I gotta get em.......somehow.

Clean lookin shoe, lovin the materials, and forfoot swoosh.....though it could have been better white.

How's things Corgi? Good I hope. Been keepin my eye on your blog. I'm sure we'll be talkin again shortly.

-Andrew-
cleveland22< you act like tier zero is exclusive these days. These things are a dime a dzen,. Especially with everyone reselling them> BE patient you"ll get one for retail plus shipping. Thanks for checkin the blog. Im trying to get more active in it again. Its been a year almost and i have oput up 25% of my stuff. Grab a bootleg gel insert they try to sell you at mall stores , its gonna be a while.

Tier zero releases are about the only thing I can't guarantee picking up @ retail, and with an over-hyped Parra colab.......who knows what they'll be going for after the fact. If I had connects like you Corgi I sure wouldn't be sweatin much of anything.
wink.gif
There will, of course, be plenty of them being flipped / for sale. Time will tell how much they'll go for. Hope you're right, and they're available for retail after the fact. If you come across an 11.5 or 12 you know who wouldn't mind a pair.

Only 25% listed so far, huh? That's a hell of an undertaking. Best of luck with it. Looking forward to you unearthing some more Bursts!

-Andrew-
theres no tier zero accounts in cleveland? Its not hard to establish a rapor with these shoe spots. The key is most will be bought to resell.After the first initial wave of sucker buyers then you can grab a pair for a nice price. Or just email a tier zero account store/phone and ask them to sell youa pair. Its really not that hard. Yes, there is a lot more to come.

-Andrew-

Tier zero releases are about the only thing I can't guarantee picking up @ retail, and with an over-hyped Parra colab.......who knows what they'll be going for after the fact. If I had connects like you Corgi I sure wouldn't be sweatin much of anything.
wink.gif
There will, of course, be plenty of them being flipped / for sale. Time will tell how much they'll go for. Hope you're right, and they're available for retail after the fact. If you come across an 11.5 or 12 you know who wouldn't mind a pair.

-Andrew-
theres no tier zero accounts in cleveland? Its not hard to establish a rapor with these shoe spots. The key is most will be bought to resell. After the first initial wave of sucker buyers then you can grab a pair for a nice price. Or just email a tier zero account store/phone and ask them to sell you a pair. Its really not that hard. Yes, there is a lot more to come.

There are definately no Tier Zero accounts in Cleveland! Hell, we're lucky to have a few QS accounts. I've got great rapor with our local SBaccounts, Footlockers, QS Accounts, etc.
We know eachother all too well.
laugh.gif

If I'm correct, there are only around 18 or 20 Tier 0 accounts in the world.

Great to hear these are only QS's though. Interested to see what the purple version looks like, but more stoked knowing the green pairs will be easilyattainable.

^ well don't feel too bad Cleveland because I am a native of the home of Nike and we don't get ANYTHING exclusive. I'd be nice to at least have aSportswear store...
eyes.gif

good to know they are just a QS though. I might cop down the line but I'm still holding back for iDs.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

^ well don't feel too bad Cleveland because I am a native of the home of Nike and we don't get ANYTHING exclusive. I'd be nice to at least have a Sportswear store...
eyes.gif

good to know they are just a QS though. I might cop down the line but I'm still holding back for iDs.

Damn. That's harsh. I've heard you can find a diamond in the rough at some Salvation Army's and Thrist Stores out there though. Ever had anyluck with that?

I've heard that too Cleveland, unfortunately I'm not much for diamond hunting. I'm too old and have too many freaking responsibilities to always beon the hunt (I know, it's sad). of course I do look when I happen to be there, but since I'm not a hipster I do not frequent the thrift stores often..if I do happen to find some good stuff one day outta my size range, then fam members will be getting presents!

yeah it takes a lot of time and sifting through junk to find anything good at the thrift. i used to go there to dig for records and look for vintage stereoequipment but who has time for that anymore? however, I have seen some crazy stuff on NT that people claim they found at a thrift shop for $5.

on another note, just snagged a lil' somethin' off the 'bay, will post pics when they arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom